Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Long time lurker. I do wonder how she gets away with Ela being off school for so many holidays. This year alone Ela will have missed 20 days of school for holidays alone.
Honestly if I didn't know she was 7 I would say she is about 4. My daughter is younger than Ela and much more advanced in every single way. They are truly letting her down and it is actually really sad to watch.
She doesn't seem to give a toss does she. She's getting so many comments from people asking why she's taking Ewa out of school in term time and if she's going to be fined - surely that should wake her up a bit and make her think about her daughters lack of education . Or maybe a hefty fine and even prosecution from the LEA might just knock it into that simple brain of hers !

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
She seems to have an eternal tan now. She used to be so pale when she worked “in pharmacy” and couldn’t go on 7 holidays a year 😂 At the rate things are going though, she may lose the tan next year 😂
I was wondering this the other day, she was always so pale, she is tanned all the time now

Reactions: mims

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Long time lurker. I do wonder how she gets away with Ela being off school for so many holidays. This year alone Ela will have missed 20 days of school for holidays alone.
Honestly if I didn't know she was 7 I would say she is about 4. My daughter is younger than Ela and much more advanced in every single way. They are truly letting her down and it is actually really sad to watch.
The amount of sick days or days where she couldn’t be bothered to take Ela to school… Just recently two days after Sevda’s birthday and also the day before the holiday Ela stayed at home for no reason except Sev being lazy and not caring about school. Sev needs to realise that just because she did badly and failed at school doesn’t mean she should be hampering her child from succeeding. Most parents want their child to have a better chance at life than them, but Begda doesn’t care.

I don’t have an issue with people taking out their child for a week or two to go on holiday because they can’t afford the school holidays and wouldn’t be able to go otherwise (within reason). But with Begda she can afford to go in the holidays and she is doing these holidays several times a year now. All the “sick” days and other times she hasn’t bothered bringing her in add up and Ela is missing a lot and not just a week or two. Ela will be missing a month of school at least.

The school need to be more proactive about Ela as the child is being let down by her parents and her absence level is ridiculous. They want to make things more strict from the next academic year and I’m all for it, there needs to be more severe penalties for parents like Sevda who are keeping their child off school far too much without valid reasons.

Last edited:

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
The amount of sick days or days where she couldn’t be bothered to take Ela to school… Just recently two days after Sevda’s birthday and also the day before the holiday Ela stayed at home for no reason except Sev being lazy and not caring about school. Sev needs to realise that just because she did badly and failed at school doesn’t mean she should be hampering her child from succeeding. Most parents want their child to have a better chance at life than them, but Begda doesn’t care.
She doesn't seem to care at all, she's arrogant and thinks if she just keeps paying the fine it's ok, it's not ok! I am sure I read somewhere that schools are now going to fine per parent, so doubling the fine, I really hope this happens.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She doesn't seem to care at all, she's arrogant and thinks if she just keeps paying the fine it's ok, it's not ok! I am sure I read somewhere that schools are now going to fine per parent, so doubling the fine, I really hope this happens.
Her missing the point that it’s Ela’s education which is being compromised and not just about the fine 🫠 Ela is behind already at year 2, when she joins the juniors she is going to really be in trouble and the gap between her and her peers is going to be stark.

Natalie95

Mar 4, 2024
Does anyone else not understand how Ela doesn't have enough time to eat the crusts off her sandwhiches at school? Cause i've never heard anything like it no hate towards Ela cause i know shes only a kid, but like when i was in school i managed & so did the other kids. Has Sevda mention how shes doesn't have enough time???

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Does anyone else not understand how Ela doesn't have enough time to eat the crusts off her sandwhiches at school? Cause i've never heard anything like it no hate towards Ela cause i know shes only a kid, but like when i was in school i managed & so did the other kids.
It’s nonsense… I can’t imagine eating the crusts would take that much time for her to eat… Probably can’t fit in the sandwiches otherwise or something in those lunchboxes

Mar 8, 2024
Does anyone else not understand how Ela doesn't have enough time to eat the crusts off her sandwhiches at school? Cause i've never heard anything like it no hate towards Ela cause i know shes only a kid, but like when i was in school i managed & so did the other kids. Has Sevda mention how shes doesn't have enough time???
She does it to save the crusts the tight cow

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Dosent cost much to get things that match.Even if it is temporary. Expect to be twolled on SM with your taste in textiles And clothes. Anyway Can you imagine- setting up your phone ,waddling quick to get your vac out & looking like your taking an exam when your just actually vacuuming that disgusting blue rug. How is she not embarrassed. Watch this space when she’s on holiday- the real Begda comes out with her clap backs- we are jealous because she’s on holiday. She will be pissed every night replying to twolls with laughing emojis thinking she’s clever. Frightening idiot.

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpeg
    IMG_0338.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 43
Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
I bet Ela doesn't stop talking at the school lunch table. That's why she doesn't have time to eat crusts.

All of her family constantly chat to phones so when she's at school I bet she talks non stop to real people because it doesn't happen at home.

Reactions: mims and Newhere

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched the video 🤣 Sev your living room looks crap because you have no taste… Just look at how you redecorated that room and it still looks like 💩 The new frows and cushions won’t be any different

Literally did nothing yesterday did she 🤣 Why did she need to buy lahmacun when she had like 20 frozen in her freezer from last time?

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
Just watched the video 🤣 Sev your living room looks crap because you have no taste… Just look at how you redecorated that room and it still looks like 💩 The new frows and cushions won’t be any different

Literally did nothing yesterday did she 🤣 Why did she need to buy lahmacun when she had like 20 frozen in her freezer from last time?

Howwific.

• Haha
Reactions: Beagle70 and gogo

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
She doesn't seem to give a toss does she. She's getting so many comments from people asking why she's taking Ewa out of school in term time and if she's going to be fined - surely that should wake her up a bit and make her think about her daughters lack of education . Or maybe a hefty fine and even prosecution from the LEA might just knock it into that simple brain of hers !
Sevda does not care about her child’s education. It’s sadly incredibly obvious. I think Sevda knows she can’t cope mentally with doing the love of her life .. TikTok.. (which takes up every thought in her head) …AND making sure her child keeps on top of things educationally. Therefore, if Ela needs normal everyday help with school work or extra help from Sevda and if Ela going to school in term time gets in the way of Sevda’s TikTok style life, then those 2 things get kicked to the curbside, as has become so obvious. Sevda’s coping capacity for everyday tasks is extremely, exceptionally limited. Her upbringing seems to have made her this way, as we see Sevda following the same pattern in how she is raising Ela…not teaching her normal independent tasks and keeping her immature. Even with just 1 child, Sevda requires a lot of extra support and care from her aging parents. Sevda still seems extremely oblivious to the fact what she gets done in a day, most other working households (including single Mums with more than one child!) get done in a day, even coming home from an 8 hour job away from home…plus having lots of activities Sevda, Sedat & Ela don’t involve their lives in! (Sports, children’s clubs, social lives, etc). Sevda won’t care she will have to pay fines for taking Ela off school. She’ll have some sick excuse in her head to try & justify why education is not important for Ela. That poor little 7 year old girl had no idea how much she is being deprived of an education, deprived of growing mentally, deprived of learning to get through little challenges and that she is actually stunted in her upbringing. The problems she will face as an adult from being raised by Sevda will be immense.

Status
Not open for further replies.