Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
It looks like doormat mummy is breastfeeding Elosh on the couch in her Instagram stories. It would be age appropriate actually given how behind Elosh is
Something babying was going on there that even sevda knew would look bad because why else did she stop before showing the child lol

also the dad didn't look too happy about being filmed in that story!

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
YET AGAIN!!…Sevda hisses again at her followers with her passive aggressiveness. In the video of what she gets done in a day (what most of us with get done in a few hours!)…she says in her voice over whilst fixing her granny throws on the sofa…..

“Don’t come at me about my sofa, and my throws and my cushions”

Keep it up Sevda. Keep those brands away from you 😉 Your bad attitude/nasty streak is easily detected.

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda’s mum babied Sevda in the same way and things are now repeating with Ela… Look how incompetent and incapable Sevda is 🥴 Can’t function like an actual adult. Sevda’s mum is doing the same thing with Ela with the feeding and other baby stuff 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
lol at the “Chloe” tote. She’s so tacky.

IMG_4268.jpeg

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I just can’t understand how the school is allowing it! All the trips she had in the year and the school didn’t fine her! And now this! Reason (dads birthday) what in the world!! Kids can’t even take days off for their own birthday it’s not allowed. So how is she honestly being allowed this much holiday!!! Something is wrong with the school for letting her get away with it! If I knew what school it was I would definitely have had complaint!!! She thinks she’s some celebrity she’s getting worse and worse!! Noticed she hasn’t been posting on her instagram stories as much lately. Just so she can post on TikTok and make money for her holiday!!! Eeewww the hate for her is getting worse!

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I just can’t understand how the school is allowing it! All the trips she had in the year and the school didn’t fine her! And now this! Reason (dads birthday) what in the world!! Kids can’t even take days off for their own birthday it’s not allowed. So how is she honestly being allowed this much holiday!!! Something is wrong with the school for letting her get away with it! If I knew what school it was I would definitely have had complaint!!! She thinks she’s some celebrity she’s getting worse and worse!! Noticed she hasn’t been posting on her instagram stories as much lately. Just so she can post on TikTok and make money for her holiday!!! Eeewww the hate for her is getting worse!
Shocking isn’t it

Status
Not open for further replies.