Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Looks like she forgot to put her dentures in. No seriously she is a mouth like a monkeys anus. Does
Such an embarrassment recording on the plane. Can’t stand this woman!

Attachments

• IMG_3094.jpeg
    IMG_3094.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 39
Mar 8, 2024
Looks like she forgot to put her dentures in. No seriously she is a mouth like a monkeys anus. Does
Such an embarrassment recording on the plane. Can’t stand this woman!
Her mouth disgusts me. She’s beyond embarrassing recording herself eating a donut. Absolutely not necessary. And the fact she didn’t mooooommmmhhhmmm says a lot. She absolutely does it on purpose

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This is the best photo of Begda I have seen so far. Spitting image of her. Love it! She’s so full of herself and actually thinks she looks a babe!🤣🤣
And then she says she has “no confidence” and yet posts videos of her looking like a teletubby on social media 🤣

Reactions: mims
Mar 8, 2024
She would be embarrassed getting up on stage yet she has no problems letting fousands of people watch her gobble food, mmmhhhhmm all Uber the place, stick her big horse tongue out and lick her gums like she’s got no teef?
Get a grip sevda. Also your husband and daughter have fell asleep cus they’re so bored by you and your fing phone being the 4th family member!

Apr 15, 2024
England
Doesn’t seem like much of a holiday. Not even doing any sightseeing, she said she’s not going to Land of Legends. I went to Antalya last year and we went there and it was lovely where all the shops were and it’s free. Yes you need to pay if you want to enter the theme park area but the shopping area is free. I’m sure Ela would’ve enjoyed it there and makes a nice change from staying in the hotel day and night. And it’s only a 10 minute taxi ride from where she’s staying. There’s being mindful what you spend money on and then there’s being proper stingy with everything which, in my opinion, is not a good trait to have.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Doesn’t seem like much of a holiday. Not even doing any sightseeing, she said she’s not going to Land of Legends. I went to Antalya last year and we went there and it was lovely where all the shops were and it’s free. Yes you need to pay if you want to enter the theme park area but the shopping area is free. I’m sure Ela would’ve enjoyed it there and makes a nice change from staying in the hotel day and night. And it’s only a 10 minute taxi ride from where she’s staying. There’s being mindful what you spend money on and then there’s being proper stingy with everything which, in my opinion, is not a good trait to have.
That's what's pissing me off .. her loyal followers are saying its a lovely time for Ewa to be making memories by being on howiday. But , they do do all with her .. she gets shoved in front of an iPad and taken in the pool in a rubber ring/ armbands etc because they've not even been bothered to attempt to get her swimming lessons . That child is going to die of embarrassment in a few years time when she gets older and realises that the majority of her friends can ride bikes, scooters , swim , open crisp packets, use cutlery etc. They are absolutely shocking parents! I hope that they get prosecuted by the LEA for the amount of time she's had off school - and get taken to court !!

Status
Not open for further replies.