Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
Imagine slagging off a tourist attraction without even visiting it cos you randomly read somewhere ‘it’s not great’. Her followers listen/absorb every word of hers so she should be more careful what she says.
Sevda just can’t be bothered to take Ela there. A holiday for Sevda & Sedat, despite having a child with them, is all about filling Sevda’s belly each day with endless booze & food and posting it and other boring videos up onto TikTok, including her tacky, hideous outfits!!!! Hopefully if she reads here a lot, with the amount on here of comments saying how selfish she is being in not showing us things done for Ela, she will get off her sun lounger, put her booze down, forget filling her belly and get taking her daughter to all the activities for children and upload videos from that!! By the way Sevda, what tends to be the issues on here (Comment Cafe) about you…. you can bet is what MOST people who still bother to actively follow you think too. They just don’t post comments on TikTok. Can’t be bothered. You’ve become what seems a bad, crazy joke in how you live and mentally behave. The few hundred comments you DO get on each post (if that these days!) who praise you, bless them, are your dedicated total dimwit followers & preteen girl’s followers. But if that is what thrills you, hey… whatever floats your boat!

Last edited:

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
She even eats like a freak out in public.
IMG_7701.jpeg
IMG_7702.jpeg
IMG_7703.jpeg
IMG_7704.jpeg
IMG_7706.jpeg
IMG_7707.jpeg
IMG_7708.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: gogo and mims

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Ooohh now this is interesting if it’s true. Begda could be done for neglect.

Reactions: LMack

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Here’s another person saying it. Begda should be careful.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
She always seems annoyed by the locals over there. They’re also trying to make a living by selling services or products to people. Just like YOU, Sevda!! Trying to sell your audience an crimpit or some green powder. Imagine that.

IMG_4275.jpeg
Ohh Sevda! Yes, it’s funny isn’t it?! 😂 I agree! A bit like that lady on TikTok trying to sell us all a ‘Crimpet’, and then the tacky, poorly made clothes she paraded up and down in her lounge, wearing them to try & get us to buy them (Shein)….and then the ‘Thermomix’ which she never used 😂 …..oh and then the car camera that she couldn’t get to work 😂 …and the tacky ‘dog toy’ box! 😂 OH.. HANG ON A MINUTE…..THAT LADY WAS.. YOU SEVDA!!!

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
So we have merlin passes. All 5 of us
OK they aren't cheap but begda only needs 2 or 3
She can take ela to chessington, legoland and all the London attractions whenever she wants then. You can even pay monthly for them.

Why is she so tight when it comes to her kid. She will massively regret this when Ela is older.

Reactions: Anon_face_

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Doesn’t seem like much of a holiday. Not even doing any sightseeing, she said she’s not going to Land of Legends. I went to Antalya last year and we went there and it was lovely where all the shops were and it’s free. Yes you need to pay if you want to enter the theme park area but the shopping area is free. I’m sure Ela would’ve enjoyed it there and makes a nice change from staying in the hotel day and night. And it’s only a 10 minute taxi ride from where she’s staying. There’s being mindful what you spend money on and then there’s being proper stingy with everything which, in my opinion, is not a good trait to have.
If it was gifted she would be raving about it. Tight cow!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Sevda just can’t be bothered to take Ela there. A holiday for Sevda & Sedat, despite having a child with them, is all about filling Sevda’s belly each day with endless booze & food and posting it and other boring videos up onto TikTok, including her tacky, hideous outfits!!!! Hopefully if she reads here a lot, with the amount on here of comments saying how selfish she is being in not showing us things done for Ela, she will get off her sun lounger, put her booze down, forget filling her belly and get taking her daughter to all the activities for children and upload videos from that!! By the way Sevda, what tends to be the issues on here (Comment Cafe) about you…. you can bet is what MOST people who still bother to actively follow you think too. They just don’t post comments on TikTok. Can’t be bothered. You’ve become what seems a bad, crazy joke in how you live and mentally behave. The few hundred comments you DO get on each post (if that these days!) who praise you, bless them, are your dedicated total dimwit followers & preteen girl’s followers. But if that is what thrills you, hey… whatever floats your boat!
👏 👏👏👏👏

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
This awful creature has made me paranoid in case I’m as disgusting as she is when eating.

Imagine sitting by her in a restaurant and seeing her picking up the food from her plate to eat with her fingers, stabbing an item onto her fork and then just biting into it instead of using her knife to cut it into a size that’d fit into her cavernous mouth. So sad that she’s been dragged up with no knowledge of what a knife is for as she still uses hers only as a pusher.

Now to the facial contortions when using that horrid, oversized and ever present tongue of hers to clear the food from her upper teeth and top lip. Sevda, pause your video if you honestly need to do this, it’s just horrible and not what we need to see . 🤢

Thankfully, with help from my family, I know I’m innocent of all the above table manners failures.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Is this woman for real??? We are not here to explore or do anything!!!

So you telling me, you took your child who’s behind in her education to sit in another country and watch you on your phone all day!!

If the school doesn’t fine you I swear I will call them myself!

Ugly Turkish Rita ora fashionista!! With fans queuing up to take photos of her! According to her 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.