Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
She must seethe over all the comments on every video asking about Ela and school. And she keeps missing the point saying she doesn’t know yet whether they’re being fined. There is a broader issue, Sevda, aside from the actual fine itself 🙄

IMG_4276.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
I’m finding it a bit odd that she’s not filming herself eating as much this holiday. Not so far anyway. She usually loves to give a tour of the buffet (🙄) and show herself eating every meal. So far we’ve only had a couple of EWM videos and her dinner portion was surprisingly small. She’s just doing these OOTDs and weird random videos of Ela eating waffles or of her waiting around while Sedat is at the 18+ pool 🙄.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ok so she missed two weeks there, a week now, two weeks for Cyprus. That’s 5 weeks for holidays and we know there was another random week where she kept her home because she wasn’t “well” so it’s at least 6 weeks.
A few days also for when it wasn’t convenient for Sevda to take her to school, 2 days around Sevda’s birthday when she was hungover and 1 day before this holiday as well

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I’m finding it a bit odd that she’s not filming herself eating as much this holiday. Not so far anyway. She usually loves to give a tour of the buffet (🙄) and show herself eating every meal. So far we’ve only had a couple of EWM videos and her dinner portion was surprisingly small. She’s just doing these OOTDs and weird random videos of Ela eating waffles or of her waiting around while Sedat is at the 18+ pool 🙄.
She’s probably only filming her snack plates then 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
She’s eating small portions on camera. 100% she’s going back for seconds or has a heaping plate off to the side that she devours once she turns the camera off.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sevda clearly sent her sister the script to follow. Mine saying what a sweet little family on their holiday and making memories for Ela. No mention of the word ‘education’ and missing school. Ela is bored and has gone to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.