Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Sevda clearly sent her sister the script to follow. Mine saying what a sweet little family on their holiday and making memories for Ela. No mention of the word ‘education’ and missing school. Ela is bored and has gone to sleep
it would actually be education if they took her to local tours to learn about the history of Turkey or the areas that they’re in. Instead she’s chocking her up full of sugar drinks and foods then sticking her with the iPad.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Why was she hanging around with Ela waiting for Sedat to come back from the 18+. For goodness sake woman let the man have a wander round, she could have done some mum & daughter time, She couldn't stop looking for him the whole time he was gone
Are they not there for HIS birthday? Let the poor dude do what he wants to do ! If my other half declared he was going to have a wander and go to the 18+ plus pool /bar- I'd gladly let him go ... in fact I'd tell him not to rush back 😀

Mar 8, 2024
Why was she hanging around with Ela waiting for Sedat to come back from the 18+. For goodness sake woman let the man have a wander round, she could have done some mum & daughter time, She couldn't stop looking for him the whole time he was gone
She can’t see him she can’t control him. Bet he was eyeing up some fick fighs. Hope he enjoyed himself and got some girls attention

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Are they not there for HIS birthday? Let the poor dude do what he wants to do ! If my other half declared he was going to have a wander and go to the 18+ plus pool /bar- I'd gladly let him go ... in fact I'd tell him not to rush back 😀
My thoughts exactly, my other half loves to wander off on his own, probably for a bit of peace & quiet tbh, 😂.....Sev stop trying to control everything and everyone it's not right

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
This awful creature has made me paranoid in case I’m as disgusting as she is when eating.

Imagine sitting by her in a restaurant and seeing her picking up the food from her plate to eat with her fingers, stabbing an item onto her fork and then just biting into it instead of using her knife to cut it into a size that’d fit into her cavernous mouth. So sad that she’s been dragged up with no knowledge of what a knife is for as she still uses hers only as a pusher.

Now to the facial contortions when using that horrid, oversized and ever present tongue of hers to clear the food from her upper teeth and top lip. Sevda, pause your video if you honestly need to do this, it’s just horrible and not what we need to see . 🤢

Thankfully, with help from my family, I know I’m innocent of all the above table manners failures.

peachy

Mar 28, 2024
England
I agree! The contortion she does with her massive tongue to clear food from under her top lip and bottom lip is utterly FOUL & DISGUSTING to see! It’s very FREAKY! Stop the video Sevda to sort out your extra food splattered around inside your mouth! It would not happen as much if you didn’t ram so much food in your mouth with each bite! AND then shoving more in whilst your mouth is still loaded! You eat like how an obese person eats! STOP IT! IT’S REPULSIVE!

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Just caught up. Dear God. Ootd content. Please no. I can’t stand leopard prints or anything resembling that. And all the comments about her kid out of school.. yes! It matters no matter the age. The progress of students academically, socially and in speech is significant amongst those who have the best attendance vs poor attendance. I do think out of school experiences can be very valuable and educational. All depends on who the parent is. In this case, hanging out at a hotel for a week and not leaving? No. As an educator, I‘m not buying it. Unfortunately or fortunately (🤣) she deserves to be fined. Too many holidays in one year plus absences bc of sick days. Just not responsible. Don‘t get me started about how irresponsible it is to give out your exact location while you have a child/ children with you.

Last edited:

Status_Regret_7460

Mar 5, 2024
Is he slow? I’m not trying to be mean but he really takes the backseat - it’s his house, he should be barbecuing or changing door handles or whatever.
He doesn’t even drive! He’s a garbage man and we think her dad, Hairy Chippy Tits, picks him up for work every morning. She does all the driving. He is such a slug and I firmly believe he’s deeply on the Spectrum.

Reactions: mims and Beagle70
Status
Not open for further replies.