Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Status_Regret_7460

Mar 5, 2024
Just watched her sisters TikTok's 🥴 🥴 Absolutely riveting......not! 😂😂 I've said it before but I can't keep my eyes off her mouth, it goes off in all directions when she talks like a freestyle elastic band, what the hell is up with it. Between her and Sev it's a competition at this point as to who's gob is the worst 🤪🤪
I feel like I’m watching My 600-lb. Life when I watch Minger’s videos. She’s also incredibly boring and monotone which makes her hard to hear. Also, like her dad and sister, she has a hard time holding utensils properly. It’s so frustrating.

Mar 2, 2024
I feel like I’m watching My 600-lb. Life when I watch Minger’s videos. She’s also incredibly boring and monotone which makes her hard to hear. Also, like her dad and sister, she has a hard time holding utensils properly. It’s so frustrating.
I'm intrigued that her voice sounds quite low but the chewing is so LOUD. How does she do that?? It's like she turns a mic on when she starts chewing but there is no second mic lol

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
WOW SHE REALLY THINKS SHES FAMOUS. I WOULD CRINGE AT MYSELF WATCHING BACK AT THE VIDEO. WAS UNABLE TO UPLOAD THE NARCCISTIC VIDEO FROM MINE HIPPO. BEGDA DARLING NO-ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE IN THE REAL WORLD UNLESS YOU DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF WITH YOUR WINGLIGHT. SHE OVER EXAGGERATES WHEN PEOPLE SAY NICE COMMENTS TO HER. DEAR OH DEAR NARCISSIST AT ITS BEST. THE LONELY BEGGAR BEING OVERWHELMED AT A STRANGER SAYING HELLO TO HER.🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0340.jpeg
    IMG_0340.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 133

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
WOW SHE REALLY THINKS SHES FAMOUS. I WOULD CRINGE AT MYSELF WATCHING BACK AT THE VIDEO. WAS UNABLE TO UPLOAD THE NARCCISTIC VIDEO FROM MINE HIPPO. BEGDA DARLING NO-ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE IN THE REAL WORLD UNLESS YOU DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF WITH YOUR WINGLIGHT. SHE OVER EXAGGERATES WHEN PEOPLE SAY NICE COMMENTS TO HER. DEAR OH DEAR NARCISSIST AT ITS BEST. THE LONELY BEGGAR BEING OVERWHELMED AT A STRANGER SAYING HELLO TO HER.🤣
Oh and people are jealous of me because I’m on holiday, they are jealous of my lovely clothes that I look amazing in.Yes I have lots of loose fat from losing 7 stone. I draw attention to it so I get more sympathy &compliments. Iv only come to Turkey to buy some brassy box dye as it’s a £1 cheaper here than the Uk. Dimwit!

Mar 8, 2024
What is she sing out of her in this?

Mar 2, 2024
I’m sure Tom Tom will PUT that straight in the trash. Why does she get everyone “gifts” every single time she’s away? And it’s all tacky s anyway. They “don’t waste food” but she sure is wasteful when it comes to cheap, mass produced garbage that ends up in landfills.

Oh goody - she’s found her ugly box colour so she can continue damaging what’s left of her hair with.

Mar 10, 2024
UK
I’m sure Tom Tom will PUT that straight in the trash. Why does she get everyone “gifts” every single time she’s away? And it’s all tacky s anyway. They “don’t waste food” but she sure is wasteful when it comes to cheap, mass produced garbage that ends up in landfills.

Oh goody - she’s found her ugly box colour so she can continue damaging what’s left of her hair with.
Exactly im looking at the spile in her shopping cart and started raging b you went to turkey to fill up your bags with horrible hair dye 10 boxes of pooing tea excuse my language and absolutely atrocious cheap "gifts" gifts from MIGROS mate? Shes explaining how shes saving money and what shes buying for who with zero shame🤮 well what can we say not the sharpest tool in hairy daddies cobwebbed shed ifykyk🤡

Mar 2, 2024
She’s definitely laying low on posting food/eat with me content. I am very curious as to why. Are her and Sedat fighting or something 😂
It's really strange, usually she loves piling her plate high at the all you can eat and pretending it's top quality food.

I like to think Sedat has asked her not to do it in public but I don't think he would be so assertive, so I wonder what the reason is.

Mar 2, 2024
I agree - I can’t see Sedat having much of a say in it. She didn’t like the “Chinese” food at the buffet the other night. Maybe the food hasn’t been good overall? She did get dragged a lot for going on these trips to stuff her face but when has online ridicule stopped her really? It is curious though.

Overall, she’s been pretty subdued with the sharing on this trip. Something has to have gone wrong in her world.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just caught up. Dear God. Ootd content. Please no. I can’t stand leopard prints or anything resembling that. And all the comments about her kid out of school.. yes! It matters no matter the age. The progress of students academically, socially and in speech is significant amongst those who have the best attendance vs poor attendance. I do think out of school experiences can be very valuable and educational. All depends on who the parent is. In this case, hanging out at a hotel for a week and not leaving? No. As an educator, I‘m not buying it. Unfortunately or fortunately (🤣) she deserves to be fined. Too many holidays in one year plus absences bc of sick days. Just not responsible. Don‘t get me started about how irresponsible it is to give out your exact location while you have a child/ children with you.
I think the sheer number of holidays and weeks off school combined with the sick days and Sevda being drunk/keeping Ela off for random reasons all adds up… Term time holidays can be ok but not excessively and should be weighed up against how much it would affect the child. A child generally doing ok/well taking a week or two in one year off may be ok especially if holiday is teaching them something or giving them a valuable experience.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why was she hanging around with Ela waiting for Sedat to come back from the 18+. For goodness sake woman let the man have a wander round, she could have done some mum & daughter time, She couldn't stop looking for him the whole time he was gone
She’s definitely worried about him talking to other women 🥴 If she was secure in her marriage she wouldn’t feel the need to do that

Mar 8, 2024
Her speech and language skills are shocking. She can’t pwonounce words pwoperly at all. That latest video she has to be taking the piss with
- kebob
- sawwcccceee
- doneeeereee
- bwead
She’s so nasty as well. No sex noises when eating since the plane video cus she knows she does it on purpose and would be embarrassed eating and mooing like the mad cow she is on a plane. She fing pisses me off. Annoying t

Reactions: gogo
Mar 8, 2024
She’s definitely worried about him talking to other women 🥴 If she was secure in her marriage she wouldn’t feel the need to do that
She knows she is a boring flump and he’s actually got personality. She makes him out to be fick but she’s the fick one. The only thing fick about sedat is his taste in fick fighs

Status
Not open for further replies.