Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
BRAVO to Mine The Hippo page for the investigative reports on Begda’s lies about having weight loss surgery and Sedation’s immigration lies. I had no idea that SIL & TomTom conspired to set up a fake landscaping company in order to keep Sedation in the country! Wow…these videos making the rounds now will certainly put a damper on the Turkey holiday and Sedation’s birthday.
I hope someone is saving it in case she gets it taken down.

Mar 8, 2024
BRAVO to Mine The Hippo page for the investigative reports on Begda’s lies about having weight loss surgery and Sedation’s immigration lies. I had no idea that SIL & TomTom conspired to set up a fake landscaping company in order to keep Sedation in the country! Wow…these videos making the rounds now will certainly put a damper on the Turkey holiday and Sedation’s birthday.
What? This is nuts. She’s a dirty little liar. Just makes me hate her more. Sedat won’t stand up to her cus he needs her to keep him the country that’s why she is a bully. Cus she knows he needs her. And that’s why there’s nothing between them cus he can’t stand her.

Mar 8, 2024
What an absolute gannet 😳 Could she make her mouth any wider?? Also those sunglasses look ridiculous 🙄 No doubt ones she got super cheaply without UV filters and which increase eye damage 🫠

IMG_9185.jpeg
These glasses are ridiculous. Her mouth is nearly as wide as these are

Mar 8, 2024
Good point. They could’ve got his parents a rooms and they all enjoy the holiday together…but something tells me that Sedatio n’s parents wouldn’t fully enjoy or feel comfortable at this luxury resort. I remember the mom not wanting to come stay with them at the hotel in Datca last year.
She has to control everyfink. And cus they don’t actually love each other she won’t go to see them much. Sedat is being bullied by sevda pass it on.
She’s the most disgusting pig I cant stand her and I’d say the mother in law knows she’s a t and can’t stand her either. Listening to her being so patronising about his mum and his sister pisses me off no end

Mar 2, 2024
She has to control everyfink. And cus they don’t actually love each other she won’t go to see them much. Sedat is being bullied by sevda pass it on.
She’s the most disgusting pig I cant stand her and I’d say the mother in law knows she’s a t and can’t stand her either. Listening to her being so patronising about his mum and his sister pisses me off no end
It annoys me that SIL keeps saying ‘my darling Sevda’ why do they all pander to her. Her mum and dad are always there when she clicks her fingers, they all suck up to her and it pisses me off so badly.

Mar 2, 2024
Is it a free holiday? because on her instagram today it’s like she’s doing a in-depth review of the place and it’s really boring though if you ask me but fing hell she ain’t half going on about the bloody hotel 😴😴😴

Mar 2, 2024
So this is on Mine’s TT.. what do the these face aches think we are jealous of exactly? How are we jealous? Because she is overweight? Because she is a virgin (dunno but gives those vibes? Because she is a spinster living alone? Because she has a single bed? They make this jealousy comment all the time and I’m not sure of what exactly?
IMG_6312.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
"We don't come for sightseeing, we come for relaxation"

Each to their own and that's fair enough, but in what universe does she think a week of relaxation is an adequate alternative education for her child? Because I thought the argument was that travelling abroad can teach things schools can't? Sitting by a pool while your parents relax??

Mar 10, 2024
UK
Coming from the seagull account.

So let me get this straight, sedat is a POS who only wants to live a comfortable life where he has someone feeding him and dealing with his dirty laundry, came to the uk for a better life- obviously the exchange rates can help him spend alot more when he visits Turkey, so being a binman is just fine with him. As long as he can watch his football. Makes sense why he acts like a manchild.

Poor ela is all i can say. Dont feel bad for beg, shes a child exploiting liar narc.

Also the "positive polyanna" SIL who is an angel apparently, was in on this scam? Ha. I hope they get what they deserve.

Reactions: mims and Anon_face_

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
hey guys I get so angry when I see people stating their opinions and Sevda gets deleted them and blocks but would keep one or two respectfully opposing comments on so her cock suckers can be ridiculing them and nasty begda is liking them all that’s bullying and I know damn well begda wasn’t bullied she likes to victimise herself a lot. In her video of her showing the evening buffet when someone asked about if it was an advert and they even put no hate it sounded like Sevda was being very hostile towards the comment then kept it up there so her dogs can be rude. Someone called Mary called them out on her and defended the question even Mary’s comment got more likes that the cock sucking ones and now people have turned to Mary and I commented people are allowed to state their opinion whether right or wrong(which in this case Miss witch is always 99%wrong) because she is showing this to public domain and so she is going to get the difference of opinion and instead of trying to understand like grown adults you act immature and rude and shut them. My comment is probably going to get deleted and blocked as well. It’s stupid how people walk of eggshells around Begda but not us here I’ll tell you that because we can see that through that ugly snide of a b.

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
I really want to do a zoom meeting we don’t need to show our faces if not comfortable but I really want to talk to you guys about this Beg because I respect you guys opinions from day 1 I had a bad taste from this individual and the first thing I thought is I could never be friends with someone’s like that. And I feel like it would be so fun and get to know each other as well.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
"We don't come for sightseeing, we come for relaxation"

Each to their own and that's fair enough, but in what universe does she think a week of relaxation is an adequate alternative education for her child? Because I thought the argument was that travelling abroad can teach things schools can't? Sitting by a pool while your parents relax??
Yeah sorry but she should have kept Ela at home with her grandparents taking her to school if she wanted a week or two by the pool

Status
Not open for further replies.