Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
It annoys me that SIL keeps saying ā€˜my darling Sevdaā€™ why do they all pander to her. Her mum and dad are always there when she clicks her fingers, they all suck up to her and it pisses me off so badly.
Theyā€™re all scared of her for some reason. If I was her relative Iā€™d tell her to do right off with her sex noises and awful pwonunciation! Her mum and dad do a ridiculous amount for her. Sheā€™s such a horrible b

Apr 15, 2024
England
Ela isnā€™t struggling in school! Sheā€™s struggling with math. Math isnā€™t school, I guess. She needs Ela to struggle in every single aspect and subject before she acknowledges that all these holidays are not benefiting her šŸ™„
Maths is one of the core subjects and sheā€™s dismissed it like itā€™s not an important subject to learn.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah, the Kuki apartment holiday would be during the summer break. Not that that stops her šŸ™„ Sheā€™s just not sure if sheā€™ll be able to do it because of the ā€œhair laser removalā€. Clearly, having to work isnā€™t an impediment šŸ™„
More concerned about missing her laser hair removal appointment than Elaā€™s educationā€¦ Couldnā€™t make this up šŸ« 

Mar 10, 2024
UK
The mine slander is a different kind of funny šŸ¤£ seagull should change the user to mine_the_virgin i dont know where that banter came from but a "non practicing muslim"šŸ¤” familys non religious daughter to be a called a corn watching 27(?) Year old virgin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£makes sense to shame more compared to weight. Well Actually debatable šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

Apr 15, 2024
England
The mine slander is a different kind of funny šŸ¤£ seagull should change the user to mine_the_virgin i dont know where that banter came from but a "non practicing muslim"šŸ¤” familys non religious daughter to be a called a corn watching 27(?) Year old virgin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£makes sense to shame more compared to weight. Well Actually debatable šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
Whoever is behind the mine hippo account has cleverly and concisely created subtle humour but at the same time itā€™s informative lol. Even Sevda has to admit some of the posts are funny. @Sevda_the_seagull can we have more on the SIL slagging off Sev please in her ā€˜darlingsā€™ voice?

Mar 2, 2024
Whoever is behind the mine hippo account has cleverly and concisely created subtle humour but at the same time itā€™s informative lol. Even Sevda has to admit some of the posts are funny. @Sevda_the_seagull can we have more on the SIL slagging off Sev please in her ā€˜darlingsā€™ voice?
You are spot on and well observed šŸ«”

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Itā€™s clear their finger is on the pulse and they have their head screwed on rightā€¦ Their videos are funny but also smart/subtle. Love that theyā€™ve branched out and call out multiple Tiktokers on their lies etc.

Mar 2, 2024
Youā€™re doing an amazing jobā€¦ We need more people to call out these ā€œinfluencersā€ and expose their lies etc. Couldnā€™t believe the stuff about Sedation and the landscaping companyā€¦ Sneaky family
Thank you. Landscaping šŸ˜‚. The state of their garden before it was turned into a prison yard. He couldn't even garden with plastic flowers. The mind boggles how 17 years ago a non English speaking writing or reading Turk managed to set up and be the sole company director of a Limited Company.

Mar 2, 2024
Thank you. Landscaping šŸ˜‚. The state of their garden before it was turned into a prison yard. He couldn't even garden with plastic flowers. The mind boggles how 17 years ago a non English speaking writing or reading Turk managed to set up and be the sole company director of a Limited Company.
He probably just pushed a lawn mower around Kukiā€™s 10x10 backyard during visits and considered that gave him Director status at a fake landscaping company in order to gain a visa.

Mar 8, 2024
Whatā€™s with her voice on that video? Only listened up to her say ā€œwestaurant is hugeā€ cus I canā€™t listen too long to her. Or watch her. Sheā€™s got more fing annoying as times gone on but this voice in this is taking the piss. What the actual do sevda. How can you get more annoying than you already are! How youā€™re mawwied is beyond me however I do feel your husband hates you and I for one do not fing balme him

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
JUST NO! Dress looks extremely cheap with them sleeves. NOT jealous Begda, people are afraid to be honest with you because you block them so they come on here and agree with everybody else that you look a complete tw@t.

Attachments

• IMG_3100.jpeg
    IMG_3100.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.