Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Except it isn’t just one week, is it. She makes it a habit of pulling Ela out of school during term time. This year, her absences come up to at least 6 weeks!

IMG_4292.jpeg
IMG_4293.jpeg
IMG_4294.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
She thinks people questioning her taking Ela out of school are just because they don’t like her.. she really doesn’t get it and is a total narc.. Sedat looked pissed off to the back teeth with her and her snide comments for their fit videos..

Oh and what happened to all the fwiends they were giving away the sungwasses too? Probably just brought them for herself!

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Ela does NOT sound 7 in that OOTD video. she's so behind, it's sad, and all her parents' faults.
She made this video seem like Ela’s idea but it’s a set up, she wants to show that Ela swam and Ela made friends (both things we brought up here) but it backfired because Ela just sounded like she was 2, had no idea what she was wearing, giggled like a toddler and Begda was such a jerk to Sedat scolding him like he’s a child and everyone laughing at him not to mention the slimming filters on Seagull’s legs. I’m so sickened by her behaviour plus your daughter needs to be in school. She is so behind

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
JUST NO! Dress looks extremely cheap with them sleeves. NOT jealous Begda, people are afraid to be honest with you because you block them so they come on here and agree with everybody else that you look a complete tw@t.
Does she wear a bra with these off the shoulder dresses?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She made this video seem like Ela’s idea but it’s a set up, she wants to show that Ela swam and Ela made friends (both things we brought up here) but it backfired because Ela just sounded like she was 2, had no idea what she was wearing, giggled like a toddler and Begda was such a jerk to Sedat scolding him like he’s a child and everyone laughing at him not to mention the slimming filters on Seagull’s legs. I’m so sickened by her behaviour plus your daughter needs to be in school. She is so behind
I was tempted to post a comment asking if Ewa could swim.. then remembered my latest tiktok account is called Beggybeg.. I'd be blocked once again 😅. Poor Sedation though - let the bloke wear what the do he wants and don't take the piss out of him. If he wants to wear sliders - let him ! I don't know how she dares ridicule him when she walks around with granny slipper ankle boots and a fake Guess coat on 🤨

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
I was tempted to post a comment asking if Ewa could swim.. then remembered my latest tiktok account is called Beggybeg.. I'd be blocked once again 😅. Poor Sedation though - let the bloke wear what the do he wants and don't take the piss out of him. If he wants to wear sliders - let him ! I don't know how she dares ridicule him when she walks around with granny slipper ankle boots and a fake Guess coat on 🤨
The last time I saw someone ask her if she considered swimming lessons for Ewa she said Ewa didn’t want to and she didn’t want to pressure her. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: jaesulli

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The last time I saw someone ask her if she considered swimming lessons for Ewa she said Ewa didn’t want to and she didn’t want to pressure her. 🤷‍♀️
I remember that.. and then she changed her tune to waffling on about getting her private swimming lessons ( after she'd been reading on TL and Reddit ) . Nothing came of that either... that poor girl is going to be embarrassed when she's bit older .. and there will be swimming pool parties .. swimming with school... can she even ride a scooter? A bicycle? Sevda is smothering that child ( I'd say Sedation as well- but I suspect he has no choice in the matter)

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
I remember that.. and then she changed her tune to waffling on about getting her private swimming lessons ( after she'd been reading on TL and Reddit ) . Nothing came of that either... that poor girl is going to be embarrassed when she's bit older .. and there will be swimming pool parties .. swimming with school... can she even ride a scooter? A bicycle? Sevda is smothering that child ( I'd say Sedation as well- but I suspect he has no choice in the matter)
Never seen her ride a bike, doubt she even has one.

Reactions: Anon_face_
Status
Not open for further replies.