Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Haha have you seen her eat with me..the whole family will be round to enjoy the hot tub soon so your wish will be granted 😂😂😂

She also said she hasn't stopped these last few days.. which us interesting as she's just posted a video of her in a hot tub so if that's not "stopping" I don't know what is!
Haha hahahaha just seen it! Oh it's definitely coming isn't it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
She’s packed Ella off for a sleepover so she can get drunk in the hot tub.
SHAME ON YOU SEVDA.
Don’t act like she wanted to go to nanny and grandads.

You need your content and that means getting rid of your daughter.

Also I bet sedat doesn’t want to go near her in there and she’s forcing him. Poor man!
I think she wanted to christen the hot tub and get her leg over

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She’s packed Ella off for a sleepover so she can get drunk in the hot tub.
SHAME ON YOU SEVDA.
Don’t act like she wanted to go to nanny and grandads.

You need your content and that means getting rid of your daughter.

Also I bet sedat doesn’t want to go near her in there and she’s forcing him. Poor man!
Very good point. Since when does Ela go for a sleepover anywhere especially on a school night. All planned so she can get s faced. She's such a lying fake t.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She couldn’t get that food down her gob quick enough.
Slow down woman, you’ll choke and we wouldn’t want that would we 😂

Careful beggy, too much food and you might throw up in the hot tub, won’t be easy to clean.

She’s really making a point of telling everyone she has friends. All her friends are very very odd, not a single normal friend, they’re either overweight, had weight loss surgery, or just tramps.
Says a lot about her.

Mar 8, 2024
She couldn’t get that food down her gob quick enough.
Slow down woman, you’ll choke and we wouldn’t want that would we 😂

Careful beggy, too much food and you might throw up in the hot tub, won’t be easy to clean.

She’s really making a point of telling everyone she has friends. All her friends are very very odd, not a single normal friend, they’re either overweight, had weight loss surgery, or just tramps.
Says a lot about her.
The size of the food she cuts up and it’s gone in 2/3 bites. You can hear her throat stretching to take it all in! And the neck is just gaping from the sheer portion size she swallows! It’s disgusting

Mar 8, 2024
the food she’s eating (frozen leftovers) looks so fing dry. Her husband is always on the phone to someone in the evening or watching telly. He can’t stand to be around her it’s so obvious. Why would anyone be jealous of this glutinous pig whose husband can’t stand her? She lacks any sort of kindness, genuine happiness or just anything really. Her life is TikTok and sowcial media. Filming herself eating and talking drivel several times a day must get boring and I would be sick of hearing and seeing myself. But not her. She loves her self so much. She really thinks she’s this natural beauty.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Well Ela doesn't have separation anxiety tonight does she🙄

Wonder if she's going school tomorrow

Probably not. Who’s going to make her packed lunch in the morning.
Everyone in the comments telling her about schooo holiday new rules makes me laugh.
I don’t know if they’re being sarcastic with the looking out for her.

Apr 15, 2024
England
That’s why she was drunk yesterday in the fried chicken video, filming the hot tub ad and downing shots.
Seems like neither sedate or Ela are interested in the hot tub.
The breakfast video was so annoying, Ela didn’t even ask about the bread but out of nowhere she decides to tell her she won’t like it. She doesn’t like talking to Ela, she looked irritated when she spoke to her mum! As someone said, shes not genuine at all, proper fake. The irony is, the more she tries to show her caring side she actually comes across so insincere.
She said she’s got exciting things coming up soon…

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
That’s why she was drunk yesterday in the fried chicken video, filming the hot tub ad and downing shots.
Seems like neither sedate or Ela are interested in the hot tub.
The breakfast video was so annoying, Ela didn’t even ask about the bread but out of nowhere she decides to tell her she won’t like it. She doesn’t like talking to Ela, she looked irritated when she spoke to her mum! As someone said, shes not genuine at all, proper fake. The irony is, the more she tries to show her caring side she actually comes across so insincere.
She said she’s got exciting things coming up soon…

Exciting things. Probably another freebie like a lodge holiday, which sedat looks so miserable on, he actually hates going places with her/them. I’m sure that’s a convenience marriage. They are not a couple. So awkward with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.