Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That's what I was thinking , the paint and plaster will come off when she removes the stickers . She has no consideration for the house owners
I would be raging if that was my house. Ok maybe she has asked her landlord but if I was the landlord it would be a no. That house got built for a family but unfortunately the mum passed away so now they have rented it. I am sure it’s the woman who passed I could be wrong, just no respect at all. The other thing I can’t get is why does she need to say my autistic son?? Why not just my son. Cause you like the attention🤬🤬🤬🤬 she needs to vanish off and not come back

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I would be raging if that was my house. Ok maybe she has asked her landlord but if I was the landlord it would be a no. That house got built for a family but unfortunately the mum passed away so now they have rented it. I am sure it’s the woman who passed I could be wrong, just no respect at all. The other thing I can’t get is why does she need to say my autistic son?? Why not just my son. Cause you like the attention🤬🤬🤬🤬 she needs to vanish off and not come back
Think it was a man as someone commented on a post that it was dream to built the house and he sadly passed away, I would be raging if that was my house I hope she gets charged when she can’t afford it anymore.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s raging this morning, she fed up and she knows it
No wonder she doesn’t have any time to do anything, she’s too busy reading here and slapping 10 layers of foundation to fill in all her wrinkles! Being that much of a t to others for your whole life must take its toll on someone, she hasn’t aged well and that’s with Botox. Her eyebrows are getting more and more ridiculous

Mar 11, 2024
uk
IMG_9084.jpeg

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
👏 👏 People have had enough of her being a gobshite all over TikTok now, all these followers that think the sun shines out her arse are in for a shock! The kind of person they are defending is barely human going by how cold hearted she is after all the cruel things she has done in her life. Once they wake up it’s over for her

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
When she has her trough in the garage and the water was spilling everywhere it was making me rage. I’d be kicking her out if that was my house she was damaging 😣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’ve pinched this from tattle has it is 100% true plenty of girls and boys from Aberdeen are doing well and to name drop folk who wouldn’t be seen dead associated with vav is hilarious theses girls ARE way better then you will ever be vav they aren’t mean girls like you are,you have no idear what Aberdeen and the people in it are like you think your above everyone else.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 very strange how our own Aberdeen Beyoncé NEVER gets invited to anything at all and smaller content creators do. I think it’s amazing what Sam has achieved with her tan she used to do mine and she is so lovely. She does not get invited to anything cause NO ONE in Aberdeen wants to be associated with her

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 very strange how our own Aberdeen Beyoncé NEVER gets invited to anything at all and smaller content creators do. I think it’s amazing what Sam has achieved with her tan she used to do mine and she is so lovely. She does not get invited to anything cause NO ONE in Aberdeen wants to be associated with her
She is successful in her own right and doesn’t need “help” from vav. Now that is a successful woman who does it right! 🙌 and guess what she doesn’t get any s because she isn’t a t to everyone and is a genuinely nice person. That is someone that Aberdeen is proud to have 🤩

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Her followers are rabid for sure. Do they really think by blowing smoke up her arse she will give them a “like” on their comment which will absolutely make their whole week…. It’s absolutely insane… she incites hatred on her platform towards anyone who dares to question or disagree. So dangerous
She’s just a horrible person through and through, no consideration for others she just sails through life thinking that she has done no wrong but her platform is stinking just like her and her awful personality and eyebrows. She needs therapy

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Think it was a man as someone commented on a post that it was dream to built the house and he sadly passed away, I would be raging if that was my house I hope she gets charged when she can’t afford it anymore.
Aww ok so bloody sad for that family tho: yes me do. Even the shoes on the carpets just no respect at all. Pisses me off so much a family building there dream home and some mink has came in and making a arse of it

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If she is able to filter comments am surprised that one about c was even put on her page and someone’s has said it is harsh and she has said what is harsh their is Any tan or make up brand from Aberdeen what she means is on Tik tok she hasn’t got a clue what is out in Aberdeen as she doesn’t go anywhere and folk don’t work to be associated with her their is plenty girls taking out make up, shampoos like Sam Milne amazing sister Chelsea who is an amazing hairdresser. You are not wanted in Aberdeen Steph face facts.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is successful in her own right and doesn’t need “help” from vav. Now that is a successful woman who does it right! 🙌 and guess what she doesn’t get any s because she isn’t a t to everyone and is a genuinely nice person. That is someone that Aberdeen is proud to have 🤩
Well said Sam is a girls girl and super proud she is achieving her dreams and it’s the hard work she has put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.