Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Lily is just as bad as her mother and a big bully at school , think she goes to hazelhead academy ,she keeps saying her mum is an influencer but kids are laughing about it and she's the top gossip in the staff room
The wee lassie should tread carefully, always someone out there bigger and badder. No wonder their laughing she’s a clown, if she was a decent human being then yeah maybe as I child you would be shouting about how well your mum is doing but if that was my mother I’d run for the hills. My kids and their pals think I’m a cool mum 🤣 I’m just as daft as them but know when the sensible head needs to be on, im just everyone’s adopted mum

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I might be wrong for saying this but her daughter Lily has “Shy’d “ away from her TikTok! I know from school that miss Lily thinks her mum is a major celebrity with all these brand deals … Lily also claims to be famous to girls at her school! SV is nothing but an attention seeking bint and uses max for views and simpathy…I mean now she claims he was in ICU cause he had breathing issues and almost died!! She is trying to be a “real” mum but real mums don’t constantly push my sons Autistic and he will miss out on life ect ect …. Feel sorry for me yet I dump him all the time for PR events that she asks to go to( not invited)
I’ve heard the exact same from friends who have kids at lily school they are all famous for the wrong reasons and lily is just a bully like her ma.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The wee lassie should tread carefully, always someone out there bigger and badder. No wonder their laughing she’s a clown, if she was a decent human being then yeah maybe as I child you would be shouting about how well your mum is doing but if that was my mother I’d run for the hills. My kids and their pals think I’m a cool mum 🤣 I’m just as daft as them but know when the sensible head needs to be on, im just everyone’s adopted mum

I’ve asked my 16 year old how school would be if I posted the stuff she did, she said she would get pelters it would be embarrassing. I have to block all the boys from her school because they send my daughter pictures of me from the gym and call me ‘hot’, if that’s hard for them, can only imagine the pelters L must hear. I’m mortified for her as an almost 40 year old woman. I don’t have the brain capacity to even think up posting the stuff she does. Never mind thinking them out, acting them out, editing them, and then hitting post. So many steps to go through and the realisation still never sinks in.

You can earn on tiktok without selling your soul.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Sam has tanned the beckhams and she thinks her two bit review is going to propel her business with her support 🤣 She is already going to do better than you ever will and has more followers through hard work and dedication, and it’s not followers she’s bought either. As vav herself would say- “Stay in your lane” go back to selling your cheap make up from china hun

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I’ve asked my 16 year old how school would be if I posted the stuff she did, she said she would get pelters it would be embarrassing. I have to block all the boys from her school because they send my daughter pictures of me from the gym and call me ‘hot’, if that’s hard for them, can only imagine the pelters L must hear. I’m mortified for her as an almost 40 year old woman. I don’t have the brain capacity to even think up posting the stuff she does. Never mind thinking them out, acting them out, editing them, and then hitting post. So many steps to go through and the realisation still never sinks in.

Posting pictures of her in her in underwear for all and sundry to see - and she thinks she’s a role model for younger girls teaching them that it’s ok to do that! If I was her mother she would be getting a slap round the head! Trashy behaviour as usual

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She’s posted this morning supporting a local brand and saying it’s surprising as “no one in Aberdeen does anything” someone replied but I bet it gets taken down
She wasn't for letting that one go this morning until she got the last word ! Her mother had to have a say of course . Claimed its gaslighting ?? Clearly doesn't know what that means

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She wasn't for letting that one go this morning until she got the last word ! Her mother had to have a say of course . Claimed it’s gaslighting ?? Clearly doesn't know what that means
She can’t ever be wrong or not have the last word! Her and her mother like the big belters they are - who let the dogs out!! woooooooooooffff

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Loving tattle and the local folk on their and sharing “successful women “ not including vav that are from Aberdeen and are in the hair and beauty industry much better hairdressers and don’t try and sell crap 2nd hand make up, Steph you need to listen to your post again as no where did it mention a tan in relation to no one doesn’t anything in Aberdeen and your Huns again sucking up your bumhole wow 😳

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Loving tattle and the local folk on their and sharing “successful women “ not including vav that are from Aberdeen and are in the hair and beauty industry much better hairdressers and don’t try and sell crap 2nd hand make up, Steph you need to listen to your post again as no where did it mention a tan in relation to no one doesn’t anything in Aberdeen and your Huns again sucking up your bumhole wow 😳
What about jewel cosmetic they had the best brushes, make up cleaner, eye lashes not that long ago. She is in the shire 🫣🫣🥴🥴

There is so many people thriving and very successful. She should maybe ask her self why some smaller content creators are going to the opening of the Charlotte Tilbury store in Glasgow and she is going to beperfect🤣🤣🤣 miss vav has the biggest acc she would be ideal. But successful brands DONT want her anywhere near there things.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

My child said the same. He had to take me off his social media🤣🤣🤣 cause they was saying I was a milf🫣🫣🫣 so imagine getting your bloody growler out to get in a your “ice bath” having swimsuits on that are eating you in half no thanks. Would be every child worst nightmare

I could never imagine doing that to my child no way. She cares about no one apart from herself.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
What about jewel cosmetic they had the best brushes, make up cleaner, eye lashes not that long ago. She is in the shire 🫣🫣🥴🥴

There is so many people thriving and very successful. She should maybe ask her self why some smaller content creators are going to the opening of the Charlotte Tilbury store in Glasgow and she is going to beperfect🤣🤣🤣 miss vav has the biggest acc she would be ideal. But successful brands DONT want her anywhere near there things.
The BPerfect brush cleaner was amazing last week ..then puts up a clapback video whilst NOT cleaning her brushes with Bperfect . But we are gaslighting !

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK

She is far too common for Charlotte tilbury dahhhling!! 😂 much better associated with the coke head ravers at BPerfect

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
My child said the same. He had to take me off his social media🤣🤣🤣 cause they was saying I was a milf🫣🫣🫣 so imagine getting your bloody growler out to get in a your “ice bath” having swimsuits on that are eating you in half no thanks. Would be every child worst nightmare

I could never imagine doing that to my child no way. She cares about no one apart from herself.
Imagine being that unaware of yourself and splashing your gash all over the internet when you’re nearing 40 😂 It’s giving desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.