Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
7-10pm but she did say she could be on till midnight as max would be in bed how sad your mods will have to be on for hours deleting comments because you are so unliked what a job you have Ruth and
I would love her to do a live without mods!
I thought at first she said 7-10 but then last night said something about possibly 9 till midnight or some 💩 like that 😭🤣
I would love her to have to do a live without mods! Just once even! 😂 and because 'nobody in Aberdeen does anything' we would all have plenty time to share our 'love' for the big fud

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I would love her to do a live without mods!

I would love her to have to do a live without mods! Just once even! 😂 and because 'nobody in Aberdeen does anything' we would all have plenty time to share our 'love' for the big fud
So would I how embarrassing that on a live of a business you have to add in your own mods makes me cringe everytime would love for her to be on the tv where would her mods be then.

Oh actually I wouldn’t want her on tv her voice makes me cringe 😬

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The BPerfect brush cleaner was amazing last week ..then puts up a clapback video whilst NOT cleaning her brushes with Bperfect . But we are gaslighting !
I don’t think she knows what that means gaslighting. Oh sorry she will blame being dyslexic and can’t read 🥴 she chops and changes her mind like a lady of the night. She has promoted more than just beauty to

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
7-10pm but she did say she could be on till midnight as max would be in bed how sad your mods will have to be on for hours deleting comments because you are so unliked what a job you have Ruth and Suzie.
Thank you ☺️🍿 must be the bizziest most stressed mods ever hope they are napping now as they have a bizzy night ahead 🤭

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I don’t think she knows what that means gaslighting. Oh sorry she will blame being dyslexic and can’t read 🥴 she chops and changes her mind like a lady of the night. She has promoted more than just beauty to
She’s promoted anything and everything she can just to make a £££ she’s deluded 😵‍💫

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Yeah - like Puma and pretty little thing for starters . Nobody from Aberdeen does anything but not that long ago she was wearing gym gear and that changing robe , both from local companies . She knows she never worded what she said correctly but rather than apologise she just wanted to clap back

Mar 7, 2024
Auld dear has a face like a bag of spanners. Late lunch hour, on my wee ownsome in staff room,so wee catchup. Yous wee bliddy lovely lot cheer me up😁❤️
So big Beefy been insulting the whole of Aberdeen and is now enroute to terrorise Belfast with her Romper Stomper dancing about the high end cosmetic warehouse tonight, cannot wait!! . Loving that she never got invited to Charlotte Tilbury launch in Glasgow, we are safe for now. Thank you Jesus, Mary and the wee donkey.
How they have the brass neck to use Loganair also. The shame is burning in me on her behalf.
God knows why she has the brass neck to use them ! Bet they're having a good laugh at her in their staff room lol 🤣🤣 I was good to say mad Nana has had it hard ... and we all know she has 🙈🙈 old slapper lol

Mar 7, 2024
Yeah - like Puma and pretty little thing for starters . Nobody from Aberdeen does anything but not that long ago she was wearing gym gear and that changing robe , both from local companies . She knows she never worded what she said correctly but rather than apologise she just wanted to clap back
Too little too late , folk won't forget what she said and I hope local companies stop sending her 'gifts'

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Cos she's a massive fud!

Status
Not open for further replies.