Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Posting pictures of her in her in underwear for all and sundry to see - and she thinks she’s a role model for younger girls teaching them that it’s ok to do that! If I was her mother she would be getting a slap round the head! Trashy behaviour as usual
Nearly brought my breakfast back up when I seen that this morning 🤢🤢

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Nana has a face like a slapped a*se 😱😱
Auld dear has a face like a bag of spanners. Late lunch hour, on my wee ownsome in staff room,so wee catchup. Yous wee bliddy lovely lot cheer me up😁❤️
So big Beefy been insulting the whole of Aberdeen and is now enroute to terrorise Belfast with her Romper Stomper dancing about the high end cosmetic warehouse tonight, cannot wait!! . Loving that she never got invited to Charlotte Tilbury launch in Glasgow, we are safe for now. Thank you Jesus, Mary and the wee donkey.
How they have the brass neck to use Loganair also. The shame is burning in me on her behalf.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Auld dear has a face like a bag of spanners. Late lunch hour, on my wee ownsome in staff room,so wee catchup. Yous wee bliddy lovely lot cheer me up😁❤️
So big Beefy been insulting the whole of Aberdeen and is now enroute to terrorise Belfast with her Romper Stomper dancing about the high end cosmetic warehouse tonight, cannot wait!! . Loving that she never got invited to Charlotte Tilbury launch in Glasgow, we are safe for now. Thank you Jesus, Mary and the wee donkey.
How they have the brass neck to use Loganair also. The shame is burning in me on her behalf.
Well deserved lunch break unlike some 🥰 see this is the thing, beefy makes out she’s some big shot, I’m just a wee lassie from Glasgow who gets invited to LV Edinburgh for relaunches, Christmas parties etc and I’m a nobody, We do attend when we can, have a bit of imposter syndrome right enough 😂 but put that in yer pipe and smoke it beefy, you’re not Mrs Wonderful after all

Status
Not open for further replies.