Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_a_t_L_a_d_y_

Mar 21, 2024
South Wales UK
You’re right I couldn’t do what she does either I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Stole 15k charity money, didn’t allow her ex husbands mother in the room with him in his last moments before he passed, was a bully at school, her own family don’t speak to her… She lies her way and piggy backs off of others success. She certainly is a special case, she has you and plenty of others fooled. Wake up!
Ok. I didn't know all of this. I do not agree with stealing charity money or any money. Thanks for the information 👍

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Awe I actually follow Stephanie on TT & Instagram. I like her. A single mum who works hard to provide a comfortable life for her kids. I couldn't do what she does because I wouldn't want to be in the limelight. So hats off to her!
Here is not for you then you obviously likes folk who steal from a charity 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Ok. I didn't know all of this. I do not agree with stealing charity money or any money. Thanks for the information 👍
Do you agree with her trying to get people fired from their jobs because they say true things about her?

Do you agree with her lying about the weirdest and stupidest things such as a plane having no stairs or being able to walk about a high school speaking to pupils?

What about using her vulnerable kid for life and drugging him with random tik tok vitamins to get a few sales?

Or body shaming others including skinny shaming or bullying and bitterness?

Poor vav.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
IMG_0821.png
Where have the high arched eye brows gone? The ones she insisted were natural 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
You’re right I couldn’t do what she does either I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Stole 15k charity money, didn’t allow her ex husbands mother in the room with him in his last moments before he passed, was a bully at school, her own family don’t speak to her… She lies her way and piggy backs off of others success. She certainly is a special case, she has you and plenty of others fooled. Wake up!
Here here 🙌🏼🙌🏼

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Plenty more examples of just some of the terrible things she has done to others she is despised and gets all the hate that she does for a reason. I don’t know how she can show her face on these public sites and pretend like she has done nothing wrong. She married a terminal man to get his death benefit, she played up for the cameras and thrived on the attention it was giving her and fled with the cash from a cancer charity. She then didn’t put any of his family on his headstone after the funeral, his family were left without a mourning place for him and they had to split his ashes and create a second resting place for him. She put the wrong father on her daughter’s birth certificate and led another man to believe that the child was his. The real father actually did time behind bars and paralysed a man due to reckless driving. She also had a former partner sacked from work and told them that they were interfering with his daughter when he worked with children at the time. The list of evil that spouts from her is endless yet she refuses to admit her own mistakes, what you see on social media is nothing more than a fake persona and a platform that has been built on lies!

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Plenty more examples of just some of the terrible things she has done to others she is despised and gets all the hate that she does for a reason. I don’t know how she can show her face on these public sites and pretend like she has done nothing wrong. She married a terminal man to get his death benefit, she played up for the cameras and thrived on the attention it was giving her and fled with the cash from a cancer charity. She then didn’t put any of his family on his headstone after the funeral, his family were left without a mourning place for him and they had to split his ashes and create a second resting place for him. She put the wrong father on her daughter’s birth certificate and led another man to believe that the child was his. The real father actually did time behind bars and paralysed a man due to reckless driving. She also had a former partner sacked from work and told them that they were interfering with his daughter when he worked with children at the time. The list of evil that spouts from her is endless yet she refuses to admit her own mistakes, what you see on social media is nothing more than a fake persona and a platform that has been built on lies!
All true you are spot on I’ve always said the last thing she should be doing given her history of evilness is going on a public platform it was a no brainier people would come for her with what’s shes done and warn people this is not the true Steph. Deserves and Oscar for her performance 🎭 I’ll give her that. Wake up huns.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
All true you are spot on I’ve always said the last thing she should be doing given her history of evilness is going on a public platform it was a no brainier people would come for her with what’s shes done and warn people this is not the true Steph. Deserves and Oscar for her performance 🎭 I’ll give her that. Wake up huns.
She’s so insecure and needs the attention and validation from strangers, those that believe her lies haven’t seen the true Steph yet but their time will come. Lots of her followers have said how they’ve been blocked for asking simple questions, if you're not giving her adoration she wants you will get blocked because she can’t handle the truth or risk having the truth out there. I don’t know how people can’t put two and two together and realise that these are not trolling comments it’s actual real life stories and real people coming forward and telling them what they have done to her. Just like the woman who said Steph bullied her in school and she had to leave half way through exams as it got so bad! She’s despicable and rotten to the core

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She hasn’t just had the AUDACITY to put up a video saying she’s never enabled people to attack someone for having an opinion on her page has she? OH YES SHE HAS 😵
Stephfanny YOU do this constantly with your clap backs when someone disagrees or calls you out and you put up the named person and encite hate and encourage your huns to go after them!!!! All of the time!!! So feck off with your #bekind you evil horrible lying person. And you are a horrible person and it is ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Aww ffs her morning video 😡 first the brows are nearly touching her hair line, she’s slamming that lassie for having her kids in all her videos 🤔 apparently she’s got a duty of care to protect her kids 🤣 eh a video of max in the bath ya fkn muppet, when she’s nearly at 1mil followers 😭🤣 you’re not even at half a mil yet hen calm doon!!!! I can’t even remember seeing your message but she seen the message eh what one is it…. And a full security team in her house 🤣 put security in her house 🤔 thought she already had it 😭🤣 Vav hen who the fk do you think you are, I have cctv around my full house, 360 degrees and it took two people 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fkn Steph fae the block

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She hasn’t just had the AUDACITY to put up a video saying she’s never enabled people to attack someone for having an opinion on her page has she? OH YES SHE HAS 😵
Stephfanny YOU do this constantly with your clap backs when someone disagrees or calls you out and you put up the named person and encite hate and encourage your huns to go after them!!!! All of the time!!! So feck off with your #bekind you evil horrible lying person. And you are a horrible person and it is ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!
She talks the biggest pile of mince I’ve ever heard coming out of someone’s mouth 😡

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She talks the biggest pile of mince I’ve ever heard coming out of someone’s mouth 😡
Duty of care to protect her kids? Since when 😵😵‍💫😂 allowing all that videos to be saved of M including a recent bath one. She’s needing help at this point everything she has pointed out in that video she does or has done. #bekind being thrown about by the unkindest evil woman of Aberdeen. What about you address the charity £ and ex husband no.1 and how you treated his family and shagged his mate Steph? Quick to address everything else 🤭

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Aww ffs her morning video 😡 first the brows are nearly touching her hair line, she’s slamming that lassie for having her kids in all her videos 🤔 apparently she’s got a duty of care to protect her kids 🤣 eh a video of max in the bath ya fkn muppet, when she’s nearly at 1mil followers 😭🤣 you’re not even at half a mil yet hen calm doon!!!! I can’t even remember seeing your message but she seen the message eh what one is it…. And a full security team in her house 🤣 put security in her house 🤔 thought she already had it 😭🤣 Vav hen who the fk do you think you are, I have cctv around my full house, 360 degrees and it took two people 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fkn Steph fae the block
At this point I think she think she’s more famous than oor Beyonce 😂😂😂🤣🤣
STAFFY FAE THE BLOCK 🎭🎭🎭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She also stripped a young girls hair and ruined it she was 12 and was seeing the girls dad she was jealous. She also got pregnant to a guy and when she was in hospital he found all the ovulation kits🥴 slept with her first husband best friend.

Slagged Aimee off on a live just after she left her, but they are best friends. The list is endless of the stuff she has done. Anyone who sticks up for her is bloody crazy.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
This is what happens when someone who can’t control the narrative anymore and is that much of a narcissist that they deflect their behaviours onto others! Classic. She is spiralling out of control, I haven’t seen the videos but expect there will be a few more the same where she will be trying to claw some sympathy from her last remaining followers but all it’s doing it driving more traffic towards these pages and they will see her for what she really is. Pathetic !

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Duty of care to protect her kids? Since when 😵😵‍💫😂 allowing all that videos to be saved of M including a recent bath one. She’s needing help at this point everything she has pointed out in that video she does or has done. #bekind being thrown about by the unkindest evil woman of Aberdeen. What about you address the charity £ and ex husband no.1 and how you treated his family and shagged his mate Steph? Quick to address everything else 🤭
A bliddy cheek saying about that lassies videos, unless is a bliddy clap back or a video about M her views are mince 😭 honestly I want to high five this b in the face 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.