Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I haven't been on in a while so hope you lovely lot are well. Just seen beefys clap back. Wtf! At no point did that woman say she was nasty! Infact her replies in the comments are polite, dignified and at one point sticks up for her by saying she doesn't agree that she uses her son! Do better Stephanie!!

Classic Steph setting up hate towards the woman! What's wrong Steph? Jealous that a bonnier quine than you is on the app? Upset that people are now seeing you for what you are?

"I have a big following" well you've clearly forgotten what your original aim was and that was to support other parents in your position clearly that's another lie. You put yourself out there not to raise awareness but to become tik tok famous! Well it's more infamous!

And FYI you don't remember seeing her message yet you remember having security teams in your rented pip mansion when she messaged you? Make that make sense! You don't give a s about anyone else! The Vav show, the only parent in the world to be raising an SEN child! So glad Millie Hart reached out to her!

You contradicted yourself several times in that pathetic clap back to a mum who just wanted advice!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She also stripped a young girls hair and ruined it she was 12 and was seeing the girls dad she was jealous. She also got pregnant to a guy and when she was in hospital he found all the ovulation kits🥴 slept with her first husband best friend.

Slagged Aimee off on a live just after she left her, but they are best friends. The list is endless of the stuff she has done. Anyone who sticks up for her is bloody crazy.
Forgot about her shagging her husbands best mate a few days after he died. Lowest of the low

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Absolutely raging with this morning video she has a duty of care to protect her child since when have to done that you recorded him taking a bath , and sleeping you do do all to safeguard him and this selling crap to pay for max care it’s all just waffle you do it for your own gain, you waste 2k a month on a rented gaff because you got chucked out of your 2nd husband house, you couldn’t be arsed to reply to the lass because she doesn’t serve you a purpose you don’t do what you said your Tik tok was about being a Sen mum you just exploit your own child because he can’t say no.

Mar 7, 2024
Absolutely no need for that mean girl clap back video this morning. One minute she wants to be seen as leader of the SEN mums club and get all the praise and adoration but how dare they think they have the right to converse with her!
No surprise her and aimee are friends, no one else would have them. Rotten to the core the pair of them!
My heart breaks for little M being held back by this awful creature. Children and adults with additional needs can absolutely flourish living independent lives in their communities. He certainly won't want to be stuck with her screeching and shoving a camera in his face his whole life 😢

Attachments

• IMG_1940.png
    IMG_1940.png
    376.7 KB · Views: 79

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Do you agree with her trying to get people fired from their jobs because they say true things about her?

Do you agree with her lying about the weirdest and stupidest things such as a plane having no stairs or being able to walk about a high school speaking to pupils?

What about using her vulnerable kid for life and drugging him with random tik tok vitamins to get a few sales?

Or body shaming others including skinny shaming or bullying and bitterness?

Poor vav.
She really is vile, just a hustler using whatever she can to flog anything that she can

Mar 8, 2024
Is she messing? Duty of care to her kids? Max is always in her videos even his
bath time isn’t safe! I’m embarrassed for her in that latest video. She’s convinced herself she’s this famous mum who everyone just wants to be. So delusional that she has to say everyone is jealous of her. How any supports this mental case is beyond me.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Is she messing? Duty of care to her kids? Max is always in her videos even his
bath time isn’t safe! I’m embarrassed for her in that latest video. She’s convinced herself she’s this famous mum who everyone just wants to be. So delusional that she has to say everyone is jealous of her. How any supports this mental case is beyond me.
Especially when views are low or she’s needing sympathy he’s rolled out

Mar 21, 2024
Glasgow
Awe I actually follow Stephanie on TT & Instagram. I like her. A single mum who works hard to provide a comfortable life for her kids. I couldn't do what she does because I wouldn't want to be in the limelight. So hats off to her!
awww, I acxtually follow Stephanie.... Stephanie is a fanny. She wouldn't know hard work if it jumped up and bit her on her erse. Off you pop to her page

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Aww that poor lassie, I just want to give her a big squeeze, that fkn bullying bastard 🤬 I want to smash her ugly fkn alien heed in. I do think because of her clap back more people will speak out tbh you see a lot more comments against her now and for the love of fkn god ‘Rachel with the hat’ shut the fk up ya daft bint you’re one creepy arse mofo

Mar 7, 2024
Aww that poor lassie, I just want to give her a big squeeze, that fkn bullying bastard 🤬 I want to smash her ugly fkn alien heed in. I do think because of her clap back more people will speak out tbh you see a lot more comments against her now and for the love of fkn god ‘Rachel with the hat’ shut the fk up ya daft bint you’re one creepy arse mofo
What happened ? I missed it ?

Mar 7, 2024
Absolutely no need for that mean girl clap back video this morning. One minute she wants to be seen as leader of the SEN mums club and get all the praise and adoration but how dare they think they have the right to converse with her!
No surprise her and aimee are friends, no one else would have them. Rotten to the core the pair of them!
My heart breaks for little M being held back by this awful creature. Children and adults with additional needs can absolutely flourish living independent lives in their communities. He certainly won't want to be stuck with her screeching and shoving a camera in his face his whole life 😢
She's holding him back because she'll get more PIp if she makes our he's worse than he is and she knows that ! He'll flourish at school but as soon as he's home she'll be held back again , poor lad

Status
Not open for further replies.