Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Well this is true🤣🤣🤣🤣 got told that from an insider 🤪
Nothing like a good bit of inside info 🤣 my sister was in n she said turn her aff she's annoying as fluck n I was telling her n she said she sounds like a pure knob n that was her hearing about 60 secs of her voice she's been pishing herself at the comments

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Desperate for the women in the comments to know they talk 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_5672.jpeg
IMG_5671.jpeg
Think I burned u a few times lol 🤣 wit did she dae set aboot him with a pair of ADHD s oh I mean Ghd s

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
My man can’t stand the sound of her videos. Who on earth would want to listen to her ‘funny podcast’. First requirement - you need to be funny. I’ve seen her comments on Rory’s tiktok. She’s about a funny as a dose of the clap.
What will they talk about? How obsessed everyone is with her and everyone is jealous of her to make herself desirable. She’s begging for attention in his comment, the look at me girl. 🤢
Only thing people are jealous of is people who haven’t met her yet.
She’s such a pick me 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️😂 absolutely no substance to her at all, can’t imagine how boring she must actually be in real life. She’s every man’s worse nightmare, quite literally

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Disney land eh with woody hoping she's getting some wood
Mare like he Disney want yi
Wonder if she's going to burst into petrs room like Ariel being all bold in whole new world full of washing power ..aye up they're noses
Singing
I want to b where the influencers are..I want to see them selling Charlotte tilbry
Instead Iam walking around in these what do u call them ..crocks on my feet
Iam Selling the air that u breath
But Iam just a poor girl from the scheme one day I'll b
One day I'll b
Beyonce you'll see

Ps u need to sing it van come on you know this song x ma little Disney steal Disney lie ...Disney wear a filter princess x
Omg stop it 🤣🤣😂😂

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I can't she sent her huns on me it's pay back 🤪🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha don’t worry you’re stronger than this 🤣 I’ve called her out and got her to silence/hide my comments because she got absolutely served but the cheeky t still has the audacity to come at me when I call her out again 🙈😂🥴 the fin cheek of her, I would give anything to see her in public and stick one right on the end of her Michael Jackson bogey nose 👊🏼😏

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Hahahaha don’t worry you’re stronger than this 🤣 I’ve called her out and got her to silence/hide my comments because she got absolutely served but the cheeky t still has the audacity to come at me when I call her out again 🙈😂🥴 the fin cheek of her, I would give anything to see her in public and stick one right on the end of her Michael Jackson bogey nose 👊🏼😏
She's a fan Dan ...in the name of Jackson micheal I say hee hee 🤣🤣🤣 ha ha these lyrics suit her...fanny are u ok ...are u ok fanny ..u been humped by ..u been bumped by a charity criminal

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Lol 🤣 Anno I was on the ball today uck I'd never b nasty but she gets on my nipple ends x but thank you for the wee likes x
You are welcome they have made me laugh so much keep them coming. Oh I know don’t think your the only one who feels the same regarding our very own Aberdeen Beyoncé xx

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Why does she feel like she has to “make the world see max”. It’s disturbing, go and live your life in privacy and peace, we don’t need to know what you’re doing every minute, she needs constant validation it must be exhausting for anyone being around her! When are these thick fs going to get it into their heads nobody cares. The max content is relatable because lots of us have children, we wish him well. But you are the biggest dipshit if you think you are doing your additional needs child any favours by airing them online for all to see. The tiktok account is for YOU and YOUR NEEDS not your child’s. It’s inexcusable, anyone that constantly shows their child online they should be done for child exploitation. Leaving a huge digital footprint for all to see and she’s got anxiety about him starting school - what about when you’re no longer here but you’ve plastered his entire life on social media for all to see. She’s not the full fing shilling her

Status
Not open for further replies.