Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I honestly love your comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well thank u x i don't know where half the s comes from that I think of ha ha
Nooo.. as an actual real nurse this makes me rage 😂 do off staf, stick to peddling sty cheap make-up.
Anno imagine her being ur nurse lol 🤣 Rory best watch she doesn't try do a remake of the film MISERY lol 🤣 locked in pip mansion with his ankles sledge hammerd

Mar 7, 2024
Nooo.. as an actual real nurse this makes me rage 😂 do off staf, stick to peddling sty cheap make-up.
Nurses go through more training than it takes to sell sty make up ! Vav wouldn't managed to work the hours nurses and student nurses work ! She has no idea of the real world and needs to get her big fat head out of her big fat ass !!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
THE CHEEK OF THIS WOMAN

Attachments

• IMG_4448.png
    IMG_4448.png
    344.5 KB · Views: 153

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She'll be put in her place there and won't be the big cheese she thinks she is lol
Incoming emails from Brenda at Iam fkn perfect saying look sniffeny just putting it out they're would u b up from doing a get ready with me with u n yir cell mate big kisandra tell her if she lets yi put oor highly toxic se on her face n go live we can smuggle yi in a wee jail fone n pay her in some snow white

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
THE CHEEK OF THIS WOMAN
Desperate times. Picture of her son with disabilities preaching to everyone how she can’t understand how some women behave the way they do. She needs to look in a mirror and do the talking to herself! We haven’t stole from a charity or shagged around when our husband was on his death bed. We don’t exploit our children for likes and views and use them as a means to bring in cash to buy designer gear. Hope you’ve enjoyed making an absolute t of yourself in the process though while selling out your vulnerable child’s privacy. No wonder she’s feeling anxious the guilt would be ripping through me if I ever did half the stuff she did and then going on to play the innocent victim online. do off.

Status
Not open for further replies.