Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
She is most definitely not well liked in the nursery no parent speaks to her and she does nothing to help with anything that goes on at the nursery/school with the amount of followers she has she could do some good but it’s all about herself
She could do more but she dumps him at nursery and then leaves as she's a Bizzy single mum lol

Mar 7, 2024
She must surely get money from BPerfect does she get a commission for her 3 lives she didn’t even sell 1000 products over the 3 lives which were hours and hours, BPerfect making this product advertising a launch event if she has one and hopefully her product bombs as both her and BPerfect are just s shows, Brendan is obviously so far up Steph’s arse he can’t get back down.
If Bperfect use monkeys to sell their cheap make up then they'll get paid peanuts 🙈🙈

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
😂 if she gets done for charity fraud it might be fresh meat of fanny hill (HMP Cortonvale)
Aye she will go in n big kasandra will b like I've been watching ur ticktock s on ma wee jail phone right here's the script ur ma bird n yir buying aww ma tuck shop requests so forget ticktock shop n get yirself to the tuck shop that's what I like n ur paying 32 pkts of noodles, 13 boxes of space raiders 4 crates of irn Bru n a chomp n when yi come back to the cell we can get rid of that vanilla reputation yiv got ok

Mar 7, 2024
Every time I see Bperfect make up adverts it just reminds me of collection 2000 and the make up you get in savers that has a w or 7 in it.
It looks so cheap and I love how it makes her skin break out!

😂 if she gets done for charity fraud it might be fresh meat of fanny hill (HMP Cortonvale)
She'll be put in her place there and won't be the big cheese she thinks she is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.