Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Loathe her/ dislike her/ wish her the worst. Ok I get that. But seriously…?? We are women here. Where is the support. Do you ladies not think that this will be incredibly triggering to her…? Especially when she has expressed her MH is low.
You obviously only know the tiktok version of this woman and not the real life version. All this women supporting women bullcrap! I support people that are total bellends wether you have a vagina or no! I support the families she's affected with her sty behaviour, I will NEVER support narcissistic, lying imbeciles

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Why is it the only comments she allows is “you are beautiful” “you are stunning” narcissistic behaviors!! What a shallow world she lives in. That’s what makes her think she has MADE IT! cause she is pretty ??? Women are more than just a pretty face ffs!! But that’s what nana Mac and the mother have preached!!! Oh and to tell everyone you are a size 12 when none of them actually are!!!!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Loathe her/ dislike her/ wish her the worst. Ok I get that. But seriously…?? We are women here. Where is the support. Do you ladies not think that this will be incredibly triggering to her…? Especially when she has expressed her MH is low.
Mental health, the only person that can help with one’s mental heath is that one person, many things she can do to help this, take time away for herself, look at therapy, look at medication, and maybe take some time away from social media? Many people when struggling log off from sm for that exact reason. People giving sympathy for mh is not going to help her recover I’m afraid. Tell her that when you see her.

Mar 7, 2024
"We are women" wouldn't class her as a woman tbh, the things she's done, she didn't care about mental health when she done the things she done to her Ex husbands family, stole cancer charity money , or when she's exploiting her children, she doesn't care about mental health then so do up and go live in the same fantasy world she does , your not wanted here 👋🏼
Hmmm me thinks thankful 1407 is a follower of the majestic beefy ? Off you pop as she doesn't support other women , she's a vile nasty individual who thinks the whole world revolves round her ! Cheerybye thankful1407 !

Mar 7, 2024
Oh my ! How desperate is beefy for the boaby 🍆🍆 from Rory ? She's making an even bigger arse of herself 🙈🙈

Attachments

• IMG_5160.png
    IMG_5160.png
    263.8 KB · Views: 193
Mar 7, 2024
It's her own fault her mh is low , what sane person talks into their phone or sets up crying videos for attention? I wholeheartedly support mh but in beefys case she's brought it on herself , she has no friends and disliked by the whole of the north east of Scotland because of her vile behaviour towards others ,she exposes her non verbal son on social media for likes and ££! How disgusting is that ? So on you go and keep blowing smoke up her size 20 arse !

Mar 7, 2024
Listen... She don't care about other folks mental health! C, his family, her own daughter, son, all the people she drives hate to! I could go on forever!

She suicide baits, triggers folk with eating disorders, folk dealing with ADHD and autism, slagged ladies who were plus sized for wearing leggings, ruined a man's life with disgusting claims of SA, tried to have folk sacked and went to lengths by tagging a large company on IG, stole from a charity, then proceeded to blame business owners in Aberdeen. Caused serious security breach concerns for an airline, created a major safeguarding concern in a school, drives like an idiot in Aberdeen ( it's a mental place to drive at the best of times without that on roads) . Honestly I could keep going the woman has a record as long as my arm!

As my granny once said "what goes around comes around" and all the nasty vile things she's done over the years is biting her sqaure in the arse!

She doesn't care about you or the other huns and with all due respect you need to look at who comments on her as you will find that it's Aberdeen and the shire folk who are speaking out the ones up are backside are from much further afield! She is well known amongst offshore workers because she is a money hungry cow! That's what it boils down to MONEY and FAME! She tried with C and didn't get far now she is doing it with M all for money and oh look at me! Check the Aberdeen FC forum, tattle, Facebook, Google its all there and if you can't see it then give your head a wobble because she is not what you think!

I'm by no means jealous of her, she's got nothing but a TT platform with dire engagement, an overpriced rented gaff, no man, no pals and I can't wait for the huns to wake up and see her for what she is... a C**t!

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!!
Well said cunnyfunt ! Her Huns should come over here and read this !!this is the real beefy flaps not the two faced one on TT !

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
But she DOESNT read here remember 🤥🥴 and she laughs at us all and is not bothered at all by our opinions so it doesn’t matter does it? Why are you here? And support you say?!! have you even seen half of what this vile individual has done to people throughout her life? Piss off back up her fat hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.