Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Single white female vibes but right enough her in the film she seems kinda normal compared to her ..scary s man she defo had Chucky instead of barbie lol 🤣 the bride of Chucky 🤣🤣🤣 that Rory guy seems a nice guy tae I don't think he will take long to see miss hannigan lol 🤣 we love u miss hannigan ha ha 🤣 see we are supportive 🙃🥰
Yes I know he needs to run for the hills🤣🤣🤣 don’t know how but she really does get them hook line and sinker and they fall for it, granted it does not last long because the mask slips 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Anno scratching her ass trying to think of some new content ..oh I know Rory let's swap house like from the film u come here n I will go they're then pretend I needed to come home as the wane needed his own bed n u can just stay shag me ha ha like in the film n we fall in love n I make ur life a misery like the other film poppet 🤣🤣 f...ckin poppet I mean come on
She is forgetting it’s not HER house to swap 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she got a landlord that could kick her ass out at any given time 👋🏻🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Yes I know he needs to run for the hills🤣🤣🤣 don’t know how but she really does get them hook line and sinker and they fall for it, granted it does not last long because the mask slips 🤣🤣🤣
Anno when yi think ur getting Anne of green gables n u end up with van from the hills hiv eyes oh I mean lies 🤣 ur sound of music s will slide soon ..ha ha 🤣 brown paper packages tied up with G strings, these are a few of Rory's favorite things ...when his dog bites, when my V stings I simply remember Iam his HOLIDAY fling ..then I don't feel so sad
. triggered.. anxious..

Mar 7, 2024
What about C’s families mental well being?
Exactly ! Imagine how they feel seeing her splashed all over social media knowing how she wronged their son/ brother etc. I hope they find peace one day and get to grieve him without her ugly all over the place and reminders how she was towards him and his family , so all her huns, just carry on sucking up her big fat ass because you're all as bad as she is !

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She is forgetting it’s not HER house to swap 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she got a landlord that could kick her ass out at any given time 👋🏻🤣
The squatter from hell ..a neighbour said to channel naebody cares that miss whatever her name is has been blasting Disney soundtracks from the property for months now n usually this can start at 5.31 pm n by teatime it turns to rap music they're also has been reports of her indecently exposing herself n they even said she showed her rat off ...he has also seen some young looking boys going into the house looking very much like Gareth gates he shouted to the boy from across the field the boy stuttered saying it's ok I had enough too Iam leaving

Mar 7, 2024
"We are women" wouldn't class her as a woman tbh, the things she's done, she didn't care about mental health when she done the things she done to her Ex husbands family, stole cancer charity money , or when she's exploiting her children, she doesn't care about mental health then so do up and go live in the same fantasy world she does , your not wanted here 👋🏼
She's not a woman and doesn't deserve the title of a woman . She's a thing that's what she is !

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Single white female vibes but right enough her in the film she seems kinda normal compared to her ..scary s man she defo had Chucky instead of barbie lol 🤣 the bride of Chucky 🤣🤣🤣 that Rory guy seems a nice guy tae I don't think he will take long to see miss hannigan lol 🤣 we love u miss hannigan ha ha 🤣 see we are supportive 🙃🥰
Someone needs to DM Rory and fill him in on everything and hopefully he will block her. Could you imagine her trying to explain that one away to the Huns 😏😏😏

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s left up the comment about she would be the type of mother to sleep with her daughter’s bf (hilarious as it’s true we know she would the dirty slaaag!) how long are we saying for the clap back video replying back to the comment …. Incoming in 3,2,1 … 🥱 the cheek of her saying she’s not the type of girl she’d look up to 🤣 I bet everyone that supports her - which there can’t be many left now since she talks to her followers like s- will feel really stupid when it all comes tumbling down for her and they realise who they have been sticking up for behind the whole TikTok facade. She’s an embarrassment, I don’t know how someone that has done the vile things she has still continue to show their face and hope that everything goes away. The longer she goes on and doesn’t address the issues and doesn’t hold herself accountable the worse it’s going to get for her, so many people are seeing her true colours now

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Someone needs to DM Rory and fill him in on everything and hopefully he will block her. Could you imagine her trying to explain that one away to the Huns 😏😏😏may

She’s left up the comment about she would be the type of mother to sleep with her daughter’s bf (hilarious as it’s true we know she would the dirty slaaag!) how long are we saying for the clap back video replying back to the comment …. Incoming in 3,2,1 … 🥱 the cheek of her saying she’s not the type of girl she’d look up to 🤣 I bet everyone that supports her - which there can’t be many left now since she talks to her followers like s- will feel really stupid when it all comes tumbling down for her and they realise who they have been sticking up for behind the whole TikTok facade. She’s an embarrassment, I don’t know how someone that has done the vile things she has still continue to show their face and hope that everything goes away. The longer she goes on and doesn’t address the issues and doesn’t hold herself accountable the worse it’s going to get for her, so many people are seeing her true colours now
Gypsy rose Blanchard vibes Iam so cute n innocent but then again am I lol 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.