Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Wonder it says ..lonely black widow looking for big divorce settlement.

Hi Iam a social climber n will use every chance, person or opportunity to climb that social ladder n like a ladder on my tights I want u to climb me
I hate a man who is tight I love men who spend everything on me even going into debt ..if I want it..u get it.
1 or 2 things that ain't tight is one my baggy vag it's like throwing a dout up a close n 2 Iam never tight when throwing Colin the catapillar party's (ask lils friend)
I like swinging n plan throwing some key in the bowl parties wink ..wank 😉 money in the bank 🤣🤣 I love my men to look like Gareth gates..
I own well kind of own a property with fields surrounding me perfect for dogging n perfect for my hot water pod which I use everyday situated on my own personal highway.
I go to many star studded events n rub shoulders with stars from programs such as gobble box n the only way is Aberdeen so u will need to be willing to attend the opening of a crisp pkt with me and also charity events so a accountant n lawyer would b handy as I need to cover my ass as I don't know why this is but every charity I raise money for it goes missing

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Ride me like a horse 🐴 at ascot rrrrrraw ory call me redrum or smack my arse n call me redbum take me to the stables n have ur wicked way withe in my ripped escalator dress n merry mi like strangers do on the internet like that program lust on first night ..oh I mean love at first sight ...help me get on tv Rory u could b missing out big time we could do subs only live streaming of the wedding n b on the cover of geese a break or take a break or bella magazine like them celebs do u could have ur dog as best man n I could have my dog ..I mean mum as best wuman n Nan well she could watch the wanes f..ck her. ..and after we return to the lovers suite ..I will sing to u ..one day my prince will cum n u could cum as I sing that ...oh It shall b perfect my dearest Rory 🐴🐴🐴🤣🤣🤣 we can film that for the nae fans got to make the dollar dearest
Just have to hope that Rory is just leading her up the garden path… being flirty is normal for an Irish man no? 😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Exactly! Not all 3 needed to be there, one could have amused max. But the 3 witches needed their faces seen on the TikTok for likes 😂 and pretend that are all one happy family or as we know them “best friends” 😂
Widney set up at all 🤣 so natural lol 🤣 probs all got pissed afterwards n killing eachother now that would b more entertaining 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Has anyone else noticed that Rory resembles Taylor Rae Faulkiners husband Big Jay? 🤔
I'm thinking that Steph has tried to get into Big Jays trunks while in Belfast and he's told her to feck off. Thon steph would shag her granda ffs
lol I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to get away with him, anything with a pulse and she's there !

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Has anyone else noticed that Rory resembles Taylor Rae Faulkiners husband Big Jay? 🤔
I'm thinking that Steph has tried to get into Big Jays trunks while in Belfast and he's told her to feck off. Thon steph would shag her granda ffs
It’s not her blood granddad either , Diana was a wee bit like the stafinator went through a few men before that poor man was worn down by the happy Diana

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Wee jayjay
It’s not her blood granddad either , Diana was a wee bit like the stafinator went through a few men before that poor man was worn down by the happy Diana
🤣
It's like the 3 crows on a wire 🐦⬛🐦⬛🐦⬛
Birds of a feather 🤣🤣 remember that program or they're like the adams family that wee song off that came to mind
The Adams family started when big vag farted she shafted through her mooselover n blamed it on her Nan

Mar 8, 2024
Screenshot_20240401_184544_TikTok.jpg
she's obviously trying to lure Rory into pip mansion here. What a desperate sneeky conniving dangerous thing she is. She lured Harley into that w house and tortured the poor fella.
DON'T FALL FOR IT RORY. SHE ONLY WANTS INTO YOUR TRUNKS !!
She’ll be all Kathy Bates if Rory ever gets near her 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.