Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Helloooooo peeps was away for a few days 🧘🏽‍♀️ hope everyone is well. Is beefy still a t? 😭🤣 just caught up, what a brass neck with Rory 🥴🤢🤮 get a grip desperadoooooo
The green dress pics?! What is it when the hunching of the shoulders? Big quarter back there
The shoulders is her pulling her belly button in as far as she can. Breathing in so much her rib cage lifts, but she’s pulling in her chest to try over shadow her waist and define her shoulders. Only it’s not working.
It makes her look worse, we can see her body shape. She’s not fooling anyone so just show off the clothes as your body is without tensing so much you give yourself doms 😂😂
I just tried to do it and hurt myself and exhausted from it 🤣🤣🤣

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Not posting a pic cause I’m not screenshotting pics of her kid but what on earth has she done with the filters on her Instagram post of L that it’s made L’s hand 30inches long and blurry 😂😂😂😂
*rolling my eyes back far enough to see my own birth**
🤣 Omg the kids hand is longer than her actual arm in those pics 🤣 ohhh beefy u are a fin clown 🤡 behave please!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
a video of making Ls friends breakfast l, no video of the friends because, well of course they are someone else’s kids and L doesn’t want to be on her socials.

No video made of making breakfast for her friends who don’t want to be shown.
I’ve stayed over at a mates and not once have I left without breakfast or rushed home at 9am cause ‘that’s what mums do’.
Bugger getting home asap 🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The shoulders is her pulling her belly button in as far as she can. Breathing in so much her rib cage lifts, but she’s pulling in her chest to try over shadow her waist and define her shoulders. Only it’s not working.
It makes her look worse, we can see her body shape. She’s not fooling anyone so just show off the clothes as your body is without tensing so much you give yourself doms 😂😂
I just tried to do it and hurt myself and exhausted from it 🤣🤣🤣
U missed the pip party of a lifetime the rich was rich ing lol 🤣 heard at the end of the night they're was a big fight over who got the last Colin the catapillar since they're was 2 plates n 5 girls but you canny blame her she is s at maths proved that trying to work out how many birthdays till shes 40 n flirty ..the girls had fun as lils suggested they played dress up like hookers in mamas slutty wardrobe..but aye she's still a t she had a great Easter with her n her maw n the nanny reminiscing of good old times covered in sticky white se ...a trip down memory lane eh n she confined in Rory how she was as dry as a bit of sandpaper

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
a video of making Ls friends breakfast l, no video of the friends because, well of course they are someone else’s kids and L doesn’t want to be on her socials.

I’ve stayed over at a mates and not once have I left without breakfast or rushed home at 9am cause ‘that’s what mums do’.
Anno I'd b like get the fry up on ya mad cow that's what real friends do

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
This dress in the news article below has just popped up and I realised I had seen Beefy wearing it. Just checked TL and it had been posted on there a few days ago when Beefy was wearing it on her live. I hope the TL lady won’t mind me using their photo

I don’t know about wearing it at Ascot, but a horse would wear this better than Beefy. She’s built like a brick s house

Photo Credit - Princess Charming
Ride me like a horse 🐴 at ascot rrrrrraw ory call me redrum or smack my arse n call me redbum take me to the stables n have ur wicked way withe in my ripped escalator dress n merry mi like strangers do on the internet like that program lust on first night ..oh I mean love at first sight ...help me get on tv Rory u could b missing out big time we could do subs only live streaming of the wedding n b on the cover of geese a break or take a break or bella magazine like them celebs do u could have ur dog as best man n I could have my dog ..I mean mum as best wuman n Nan well she could watch the wanes f..ck her. ..and after we return to the lovers suite ..I will sing to u ..one day my prince will cum n u could cum as I sing that ...oh It shall b perfect my dearest Rory 🐴🐴🐴🤣🤣🤣 we can film that for the nae fans got to make the dollar dearest

Mar 7, 2024
Orkney marshmallows comment on one of her comment about trolls and said they had trolls messaging them and vav actually mentioned a persons name so I don’t think are actually bothered what negative they get that business owner isn’t interested
Well they're as bad as her and less and less folk will buy her marshmallows

Last edited:

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Ride me like a horse 🐴 at ascot rrrrrraw ory call me redrum or smack my arse n call me redbum take me to the stables n have ur wicked way withe in my ripped escalator dress n merry mi like strangers do on the internet like that program lust on first night ..oh I mean love at first sight ...help me get on tv Rory u could b missing out big time we could do subs only live streaming of the wedding n b on the cover of geese a break or take a break or bella magazine like them celebs do u could have ur dog as best man n I could have my dog ..I mean mum as best wuman n Nan well she could watch the wanes f..ck her. ..and after we return to the lovers suite ..I will sing to u ..one day my prince will cum n u could cum as I sing that ...oh It shall b perfect my dearest Rory 🐴🐴🐴🤣🤣🤣 we can film that for the nae fans got to make the dollar dearest
Omfg 😭🤣🤣🤣 I’ve got tears rolling
down my face and my family thinks ive lost the plot 😂 Rrrrrraw ory ffs 😭🤣

Mar 7, 2024

Yes , she 'made' breakfast , heated up pasty things , cut strawberries in half and opened a packet of fruit .. ohh and put out two bottles of fruit juice ! All her Huns are saying she's a fab mum 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
A mate of mine works in the N.I Ambulance service and often sees Rory at the Knockbracken base. They were all giving him a bit of stick about Steph. He says she's just another old wench. If he was a dog he wouldn't even bark at her.
Rory knows .... 😉
Haha !Let her make an arse of herself until she or her Huns read here and then the sad black and white video will appear , happy reading on here beefy

Mar 7, 2024
I personally don’t like Leanne she is full of herself imo and the perfect friend for vav but they give money to charity and to be associated with a charity thief isn’t a good look
She's another one who thinks she's the dogs bullox ! Her and that idiot husband have gone too big too fast and it will all come crashing down especially if big beefy flaps is involved . Ticket sales will go down 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly! Not all 3 needed to be there, one could have amused max. But the 3 witches needed their faces seen on the TikTok for likes 😂 and pretend that are all one happy family or as we know them “best friends” 😂
He was prob strapped into his buggy and the 3 witches were all lined up together and done the most ridiculous video ever (ad) for that company. Mmmm omg it’s so fluffy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nae s Steph 10 points to you

Status
Not open for further replies.