Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Thats what I was thinking. Wouldn't surprise me if she did try her hand with another woman's man! She has the morals on an alley cat that one!

Soon Paris time. I hope he avoids it or takes his new bit of stuff with him. Imagine her face in Aberdeen if he walked in with her. I wish I worked there now! 🤣🤣
Lol 🤣 morals of a alley cat 🤣🤣 bag puss

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So history repeated itself? Honestly? You canna make this up! They need to tell their life stories to take a break 😂
Oh yes it is🤣🤣🤣mad Pam knew who the baby daddy was so that’s something. She did make it impossible for him to see the kids tho so so bad. He has a lovely family, speaks to his son. Da be silly mind she said she would like to do a book wonder if all the DIRTY secrets would come out✌🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I do and I would not go into it being honest cause well they are actually really nice people the sons. But she has 3 grandchildren she has nothing to do with. Never mind dirty she is vile
I totally get that, they are not involved with the fiasco of those 3, but I would imagine it’s because of dirty Diana and her ways …

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I totally get that, they are not involved with the fiasco of those 3, but I would imagine it’s because of dirty Diana and her ways …
Nope they are not and they are so so different to them. I honestly think it’s just the woman tho in that family, cause Steph bro who they don’t speak to is nothing like that either. I do think it’s to do how with Diane is and don’t think she treated the boys like Pam and her kids if makes sense.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh yes it is🤣🤣🤣mad Pam knew who the baby daddy was so that’s something. She did make it impossible for him to see the kids tho so so bad. He has a lovely family, speaks to his son. Da be silly mind she said she would like to do a book wonder if all the DIRTY secrets would come out✌🤣🤣
Wonder what it will b called lol 🤣
Like a thief in the night

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Nope they are not and they are so so different to them. I honestly think it’s just the woman tho in that family, cause Steph bro who they don’t speak to is nothing like that either. I do think it’s to do how with Diane is and don’t think she treated the boys like Pam and her kids if makes sense.
She really does think she is better than everyone else with the fake posh accent tho

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What ? Dirty Diane slept with her husband's brother ? The dirty mare ! What is wrong with these women ? They're obsessed with the boaby and will go to any lengths to get it ! They're all dirty mares ! 🤣🤣
That’s true. I know that for a fact.
& Mad Pam f@cked about with her now husband while she was still married to her first one, (Vag’s dad). They love the boaby all right! Hence the reason they say nothing to Vag about her goings on, they’ve no room to talk!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
So the bullying? Is the bullying cause she reads here and tattle and thinks it’s bullying? or do people really go on tiktok and send her stuff or is it just that one that’s she showed half the message? And why is she so obsessed with telling everyone she is getting bullied? Is it just for content? It’s getting really boring and if it’s on here she feels bullied then im going to shut up cause im not giving her content. #size12myarse

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
That’s true. I know that for a fact.
& Mad Pam f@cked about with her now husband while she was still married to her first one, (Vag’s dad). They love the boaby all right! Hence the reason they say nothing to Vag about her goings on, they’ve no room to talk!
Imagine ur granny loving the dick 🤣🤣 it just Disney sound right does it ..some granny's love to knit..some love the bingo ..n some love a subway n others a three-way 🤣🤣 nooo...just nooo

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Imagine ur granny loving the dick 🤣🤣 it just Disney sound right does it ..some granny's love to knit..some love the bingo ..n some love a subway n others a three-way 🤣🤣 nooo...just nooo
I for one can never n I repeat never watch that auld wuman eat a marshmallow the same again ...Iam away tae wash my eyes oot girls it's all too much ..Iam pure triggered

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So the bullying? Is the bullying cause she reads here and tattle and thinks it’s bullying? or do people really go on tiktok and send her stuff or is it just that one that’s she showed half the message? And why is she so obsessed with telling everyone she is getting bullied? Is it just for content? It’s getting really boring and if it’s on here she feels bullied then im going to shut up cause im not giving her content. #size12myarse
I think it might be. If people was sending me messages regarding my child I I would defo show them not just the ones where they say she’s up her own ass and she’s changed so much. God remember when her tik tok said Maxs voice and then once she started doing that full time she changed it to her name. I’m sure she done a poll on if she should change it or not.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
🤣🤣🤣 mmmm don’t think she will do that one no way. Maybe about loosing her sole mate and how she turned her life around and made “something “ of herself and if she can do that anyone can.
A feel good oh I mean feel sorry for me book probably b in black n white n u open it n it plays some sad music to get u to click a link on page 3 to take u to the link to buy some far fae perfect se 🤣 chapter 5 is called trolled to the edge of dispair.chapter 6 is done inedible paper all about how she was made to live on 2 rice crackers a week n how she fought her way out of poverty to now b set for life 🤣 uck it will b all that se

Status
Not open for further replies.