Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine ur granny loving the dick 🤣🤣 it just Disney sound right does it ..some granny's love to knit..some love the bingo ..n some love a subway n others a three-way 🤣🤣 nooo...just nooo
It’s just paints the picture and shows it all runs in the family, behaviour gone through the three generations. Disgusting creatures.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That's what it's all about , being with other mums and meeting up for coffees and lunches , she isolates herself because she's thinks she's better than the other parents and doesn't mix with them . She's so self obessed . She will have to make some sort of effort !
And the fact that no one like hers, she’s had a few run ins with some of them mums in the past, the school max goes to is not far from where she was brought up and a lot of people have stayed on the area that would of known her from school and are raising their own kids now. Still don’t agree that she now lives in the shire and has a space at a city school.

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Today’s video…. Where to start 🤯

1. Shouldn’t have your mum or L showed you what unconditional love was. Considering she is your mother and L was your first born?

2. You do not do everything in your power to help and support M. You should of been using visual cards/boards and at least basic sign to help him communicate, this he doesn’t understand is just excuse so you don’t have to bother, No child understands anything from the minute they are born but guess what they LEARN and that’s exactly what would happen with M he would learn to use these basic things tbh he would probably pick it up faster then a “average” child! If The effort you’ve put in to screaming into his face or forcing him to give you a kiss before receiving the thing he wants was put into his actual communication skills then he would be miles ahead of where you have kept him back.

3. Saying you was never going to get hugs and kisses from him but you’ve continually said he’s always been an affectionate child so was this just to pull at the heart strings 🤔

4. AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT away and have a word with yourself and put less effort into selling yer Avon se and put it into TEACHING your child basic communication skills so he can communicate without being frustrated your causing him far more harm then good by not doing this.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
On today’s episode of ‘answering what I read on TL’ she just spoke about herself and what he does for her, while answering every thing said about her parenting skills. Poor L, didn’t do much for her mum as a first time mother.

Receiving food is not a transaction for affection, it’s a basic human need that you should provide without asking for an exchange.
It’s like me telling my daughter I’ll give her dinner only if she hangs the washing up.
Try getting him just to say ‘thank you’, ‘thanks’ ‘ta’. He said mum, I’m sure she could get him there with ta.

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
And while on my rant this morning,

The only person who treats him differently is YOU. You are the one who makes sure everyone around him treats him differently 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have one child ASN and one “normal” child and yes I may change the way I do certain things with a slight different approach but you best believe that both are treated exactly the same, my asn child most certainly still knows right from wrong, and we never use “he has autism” as a form of ah well he can do what he likes!

Tbh not just her but any mother who uses “he/she has autism” as an excuse for 99% of things are not helping their child for later life.

Not everything is related to being autistic at the end of they day they will still be children too (temp tantrums etc) absolutely grinds my gears that it’s thrown about “he’s autistic” as a cop out

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh yi canny get yir granny aff the dick
No yi can't
she loves the dick
Oh yi canny get yir granny cause she's just like yir mammy
Singing aye ..aye she nippy nippy aye
Singing aye she's nippy nippy aye
Singing aye she is nippy she blew grandad aff behind the chippy
Yi canny get u ..yir maw n granny aff the dick 🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
No yi can't
she loves the dick
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
Have you seen her latest post… trying to be an advocate for SEN mums! Playing the sad music in the background and showing how max wasn’t a “normal “ child. I genuinely think she posts these videos when her views are down and when she needs people to feel sorry for her!! Not being funny my little boy has a tracheostomy and is on the spectrum but I don’t post it or beg for attention I get on with it! Life is tough but it’s how we cope. I’m sick of all these comments she gets” you are amazing” you are brave” !! Steph if you read this get a life and get on with it! Stop using max and his autism for likes and views!! It’s sick. Imagine using him to earn you money! You clearly need help mentally

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Today’s video…. Where to start 🤯

1. Shouldn’t have your mum or L showed you what unconditional love was. Considering she is your mother and L was your first born?

2. You do not do everything in your power to help and support M. You should of been using visual cards/boards and at least basic sign to help him communicate, this he doesn’t understand is just excuse so you don’t have to bother, No child understands anything from the minute they are born but guess what they LEARN and that’s exactly what would happen with M he would learn to use these basic things tbh he would probably pick it up faster then a “average” child! If The effort you’ve put in to screaming into his face or forcing him to give you a kiss before receiving the thing he wants was put into his actual communication skills then he would be miles ahead of where you have kept him back.

3. Saying you was never going to get hugs and kisses from him but you’ve continually said he’s always been an affectionate child so was this just to pull at the heart strings 🤔

4. AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT away and have a word with yourself and put less effort into selling yer Avon se and put it into TEACHING your child basic communication skills so he can communicate without being frustrated your causing him far more harm then good by not doing this.
That time she screamed in his face! I was triggered myself! How, why, what was she thinking? It was so wrong and she should be ashamed of herself for that!

Mar 8, 2024
No yi can't
she loves the dick
Now that song needs a cover 😂