Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
What is with her bloody eyebrows! Why are they shaped that way. And her lips have deffo been done. He ma kicked off on me for asking where she gets them done. Also is her accent being exaggerated? Like the way she pronounces words like good the way her lips go. It seems fake I don’t I can’t explain it. This holiday is guna be a sshow. Two of these filming the ins and outs, trying to out do each other on the anxiety scale. I’m sure there will be travel drama too. They aren’t even mates. Steph was slagging aimee off badly and it was a disgrace. Aimee is just so desperate for a mate she doesn’t care. They’re both as bad as each other for lies, nastiness and outright ridiculous behaviour for their ages.
They're both a pair of sad numpties who don't have anything else in their lives apart from speaking into a phone for what they call 'entertainment ' they're both as sad as each other but they'll come back saying they had the most fabulous holiday and each other are such a laugh lol

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Saw this on someone else’s TikTok comments but fitting..
IMG_5820.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thoughts….do you think she is saving money to open a salon? Train lily hairdressing and that’s her future for the family?
Also I think she is a hamster mum and would try and eat her young …
I don’t know the area but surely she would know that’s a set up to fail as people probably wouldn’t go to L cause of who her mum is… and if she is a school bully that will follow her!!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Guys guys guys, she’s now admitting she downloaded the app..making out we are obsessed with her? Hi baggy Fanny! We are not trolls, also not obsessed with you. Just telling you that you are a walking liability that tells lies,lies,lies and we see it. We also have a nice little community here. If you knew how to have friends you would like it. It’s warm and Cosy here, like the ice bath…
Also is that us giving you content AGAIN???

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
New content incoming… I’m sure TL called this months ago. For her to do this for content. @K4040 @trollyrolly
IMG_5821.jpeg
Course she is she has been on it for months doesn’t she realise males tell women things, she was the talk of Aberdeen football club forum making out that women should be worried about their men erm I think we are safe Steph they all know about you 😀

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Oh my lord I am mortified for her she is a walking ick 🤣🤣 a loyal king more like lying king and this is her on her live on Saturday saying she isn’t on tinder 🤣🤣🤣
The tinder has to be someone setting up an account as a wynd up? There’s no way she has typed that as her bio I’m embarrassed for her! Describes her life as a s show. Well she’s got one thing right!

Mar 7, 2024
And here is the latest , we are all sad , we don't work , we need to check on our partners and we made a profile of a man to stalk her ! No beefy , we are just having a good old laugh at your profile and your desperation ! You've obviously been reading on here again . I haven't scored out her huns names 🤣🤣 and it's been more than 24 hrs since you made your profile

Attachments

• IMG_5185.png
    IMG_5185.png
    434 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5182.png
    IMG_5182.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_5183.png
    IMG_5183.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_5184.png
    IMG_5184.png