Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Very valid point! Why chase a man even further away if it was just the distance she’s an absolute glue pot! She needs someone in that house permanently telling her she’s beautiful and amazing every day that’s what she needs to survive in a relationship she needs princess treatment when in reality she’s princess Fiona fae shrek
Ha ha 🤣 Anno n the reality is they will b like hey beautiful u got the dinner on
Gorgeous chops u did my f..cking washing
Lushish lips get them roon ma boaby
Mere u ya wee stunner I've got a stonner
The arse on u darling go be a doll n get me a can of carling oot the fridge
Ha ha 🤣 compliments I will gee yi compliments doll just u keep sucking n you will get wan when yir done
Lol that's tinder fur yi hen...uck dae btr they'res always the morra sweet cheeks

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
IMG_0754.png
sorry but that not a 10 not a 12! I’m a curvy girl myself this is very damaging , not slagging her weight but that lies really really annoy me!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0756.jpeg
    IMG_0756.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0754.png
    IMG_0754.png
    308.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0751.jpeg
    IMG_0751.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0752.png
    IMG_0752.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 85
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I don’t comment on weight or looks. But I know she ain’t a 12, or a 14! She looked good in the last outfit, she’s got a good waist. She’s got a womanly figure, curves in the right places. However, she ain’t a 12! Fact.

Shes cutting about that bedroom like a sims character with no neck, and shoulders for earrings. She’s going to hurt herself one day 😂

Lifting her shoulders to give them definition is rounding her back and making her broad AF. When she just relaxes into her figure she carries her weight fine. Its lies weighing her down!!!

Own your size Steph, no one gives a jot what your label says except you. We don’t need you to gaslight us in to thinking you’re a 12. I know you’re not.
As a mother of a daughter you’re claiming to try and influence, be truthful or leave the kids alone.

Mar 7, 2024
Very valid point! Why chase a man even further away if it was just the distance she’s an absolute glue pot! She needs someone in that house permanently telling her she’s beautiful and amazing every day that’s what she needs to survive in a relationship she needs princess treatment when in reality she’s princess Fiona fae shrek
lol so true ! She seeks validation from anyone who will listen to her ! I can feel bunny boiler vibes if she got with him especially if he was on nightshift with a female colleague !

Mar 7, 2024
Oh she will be she’s obsessed and she needs us all for more content 🤡 I can guarantee the only reason the egotistical man mad maniac has put that up about tinder is for Rory’s benefit so he can see she’s actively looking and possibly speaking to others and come here and get her quicker she is one sad desperate 🐮 . She needs to feel wanted all of the time what a way to live.
Yes she does and it's an awful sad way to live , go fill her boots beefy with tinder, Rory doesn't give two shiny sh*tes who you 'flirt' with as it gets you off his back and is someone else's problem lol

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I don’t comment on weight or looks. But I know she ain’t a 12, or a 14! She looked good in the last outfit, she’s got a good waist. She’s got a womanly figure, curves in the right places. However, she ain’t a 12! Fact.

Shes cutting about that bedroom like a sims character with no neck, and shoulders for earrings. She’s going to hurt herself one day 😂

Lifting her shoulders to give them definition is rounding her back and making her broad AF. When she just relaxes into her figure she carries her weight fine. Its lies weighing her down!!!

Own your size Steph, no one gives a jot what your label says except you. We don’t need you to gaslight us in to thinking you’re a 12. I know you’re not.
As a mother of a daughter you’re claiming to try and influence, be truthful or leave the kids alone.
I’m a curvy girl too you are right we don’t care what size etc she is but it’s the lies how can she honestly post that and claim she’s a 10/12 that’s where I am scunnered 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024

I used to be a 10/12 thinking it was big. I’m bigger now and think how teeny a 10/12 looks. She isn’t a 12. By any means. There isn’t anything wrong with that I think she has a cracking figure and good bone structure. I know she is filtered and whatever else but she has a pretty face. Just don’t know why she lies abo hey her size and breathes in so much. Steph no one cares what size you are pet just stop lying about well about everything

Mar 7, 2024
She really is the talk of Aberdeen. I was in home bargains today and people were talking about her and how she has phoned people’s work trying to get them fired. Then I went to the costa in next and again people on the table next to me were talking about her laughing about the steps on the plane being missing and just having a good laugh at how much of a mess and embarrassment she is!
Haha that's fab ! How she can show her face around here god only knows ! I'd be black affronted but she has no shame . Well beefy , how does it feel to be the most hated woman in Aberdeen and the shire with people speaking about your stupidity when out doing their shopping ?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I used to be a 10/12 thinking it was big. I’m bigger now and think how teeny a 10/12 looks. She isn’t a 12. By any means. There isn’t anything wrong with that I think she has a cracking figure and good bone structure. I know she is filtered and whatever else but she has a pretty face. Just don’t know why she lies abo hey her size and breathes in so much. Steph no one cares what size you are pet just stop lying about well about everything
Absolutely, her figure is fine. Statistically not with her height but BMI is outdated now, all about body composition. She carries her weight well, her bust waist and hips are a great proportion for a classic womanly figure.

No way saying thinner woman don’t have a womanly figure, I’m slim but I have big glutes, tiny waist and a big set of boobs. I mean in regards to if you were to think back to Marilyn Munroe and her figure she was a 14, considered a goddess.
Curves are nothing to be ashamed off. She could really embrace what she has.
What irk everyone and gives them the ick is the lies and denial as if we don’t have eyes.

I can’t talk so pleasantly about her personality, and her past shenanigans.

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely, her figure is fine. Statistically not with her height but BMI is outdated now, all about body composition. She carries her weight well, her bust waist and hips are a great proportion for a classic womanly figure.

No way saying thinner woman don’t have a womanly figure, I’m slim but I have big glutes, tiny waist and a big set of boobs. I mean in regards to if you were to think back to Marilyn Munroe and her figure she was a 14, considered a goddess.
Curves are nothing to be ashamed off. She could really embrace what she has.
What irk everyone and gives them the ick is the lies and denial as if we don’t have eyes.

I can’t talk so pleasantly about her personality, and her past shenanigans.
Yeah I wouldn’t be so kind about her carry on and personality like. That can go in the bin.
She has a lovely figure I think, I’d love to have it. Also your figure sounds amazing as well. I’m more of a jacket potato shape, no bun all belly and no boobs. I’m just a podge and I’m only 5”2 so I look even rounder 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ however steph has a good body and can wear most clothes and make them look good. She doesn’t need to lie about her size.

Mar 8, 2024
She has some manly traits about her ie the way she walks and her broad shoulders ana back . She's not very feminine at all but yet she thinks she's miss world !
She does stomp like. And the way she carries herself make her look broader than she is. She just own her figure and crack on cus lying and breathing in isn’t doing her any favours

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Why the hell does she think she’s on a cat walk 😩😩 the walk, trunk trying to get Infront of other trunk, without tripping her up, an the side eye smile as if she’s smiling to the paparazzi 😩😂 I get huge second hand embarrassment it’s unbelievable
The side eye gets me, I couldn’t bring it up cause cringing is not something my body is capable of doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just want to pull my eyelids over my head and hide 😰😰

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yeah I wouldn’t be so kind about her carry on and personality like. That can go in the bin.
She has a lovely figure I think, I’d love to have it. Also your figure sounds amazing as well. I’m more of a jacket potato shape, no bun all belly and no boobs. I’m just a podge and I’m only 5”2 so I look even rounder 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ however steph has a good body and can wear most clothes and make them look good. She doesn’t need to lie about her size.
I’ve been a 8 and I’ve been a 14, all part of being a woman, having kids, caring about weight, not caring about weight.

I bet you’re not a jacket potato shape!!!! Hope you’re not cold, Steph will serve you for dinner!!

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve been a 8 and I’ve been a 14, all part of being a woman, having kids, caring about weight, not caring about weight.

I bet you’re not a jacket potato shape!!!! Hope you’re not cold, Steph will serve you for dinner!!
That made me howl 😂😂😂😂😂
It is all part of it. My son was diagnosed with cancer when he was 8 and I stress ate. So I gained two stone but I’m at an age that I don’t care who thinks I’m fat. I wasn’t happy when I was at my smallest which was a size 8 I thought I was fat then too. It’s not a weight issue it’s a me issue. I’ve just got better at accepting me for me and my size as I got older.

Status
Not open for further replies.