Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Northern ireland
Yeah she is a liar so hard to know when she is telling the truth. She’s a joke of a human being. I cringe for her daily. She thinks she is this amazing jet setting super star, when in reality she is just beefy from Scotland. Not Jenny from the block
Aye she's fanny from the scheme in da deen 🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Why does she insist on these bull s stories for attention. It’s beyond embarrassing isn’t it
Yeah I think that’s what it is now, she’s got the circus that she craves, good or bad as long as her name is involved! This is so she attracts views and push up her number and people will look at her other vids and so she has created this for herself, leaving the comments open as well, she will defo be in her top drawer tonight making sure she has a good seeing too… boke
Again I’d like to ignore her.. but like a bad smell she keeps lingering. Fack off stephanator

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
God!! Come back after a few hours and she's trying to take down that wee small business Shein.
I'm going say this loud Beefy in case your gangsta granny beanie hat has fell over your lugs, "THAT DIDNAE HAPPEN!!!".
Ah she won’t, I hope shein post a comment that shoots her right in her fat ass, that’s it’s a lie. It’s a massive company, and I actually might put in an order, but I will receive it cause me being smart af I know my address 😝

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I'm not even Scottish and I've read all your posts in a Scottish accent!!!! Hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂
Uck aye the noo 🤣🤣🤣 u did well even someone Scottish wid find it hard to read my posts 🤣 I just write how it comes to into my mind n Iam dyslexic tae so I just put a full stop were in looks good n I d no clue about paragraphs n when I need to finish n start a new one 🤣 but at least u got the humor

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s replying now 😭🤣 well Vag it wouldn’t have been left on another doorstep if the right bliddy address was there 🤦🏻‍♀️ honest to god you are as thick as 2 planks of wood, is this t for real 🥴

Attachments

• IMG_8940.jpeg
    IMG_8940.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 177
Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I think that’s what it is now, she’s got the circus that she craves, good or bad as long as her name is involved! This is so she attracts views and push up her number and people will look at her other vids and so she has created this for herself, leaving the comments open as well, she will defo be in her top drawer tonight making sure she has a good seeing too… boke
Again I’d like to ignore her.. but like a bad smell she keeps lingering. Fack off stephanator
Howling at your boke 😂😂 she absolutely doesn’t care whether it’s good or bad. She just wants people to know who she is. It’s ridiculous

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Ah she won’t, I hope shein post a comment that shoots her right in her fat ass, that’s it’s a lie. It’s a massive company, and I actually might put in an order, but I will receive it cause me being smart af I know my address 😝
All the comments 🤣 the rose tinted glasses are slipping 🤣🤣 they can see she.int getting her s 🤣🤣 can she. int put in a order ...I demand receipts ..I demand ring door bell footage 🤣 I demand wee Gareth ggggates tae get yir swimwear aff 🤣
will the real SheIn thief people own up ..please own up ..please stand up.
Thin shady wants her stuff back

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Howling at your boke 😂😂 she absolutely doesn’t care whether it’s good or bad. She just wants people to know who she is. It’s ridiculous
I think we will get a Spain video black and white of the beach and max, and special quotes about how cruel the world is …
I canna even get a shein order but the trolls come for me….

Mar 8, 2024
I think we will get a Spain video black and white of the beach and max, and special quotes about how cruel the world is …
I canna even get a shein order but the trolls come for me….
Hahaha deffo a black and white video with sad music over. Her and shaimee don’t half compete with these type of videos

Status
Not open for further replies.