Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Just realised what you meant about the account. She must have had na account already cus why else would aren’t we lils put their old address in.
Aye how would they have old address she has ordered before but see tbh I think she is just greedy n looking for someone to reach out at the sad horrible predicament she's in n say here don't u worry u make a video n we will send u whatever u pick what u like n we will get that to u x she could have picked up a few bits today n jumped into tasco which she is never out n got a couple of bits before she goes she has the money so ok right u fed up it's ur fault so u need to grab a few things for the wane n u

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
IMG_5834.jpeg

People are catching on.. #lier

Mar 7, 2024
A new daddy for M and L is my guess! The next story we will hear about Beefy is she has been through D.V and abuse! I’ve heard so so many lies come out her mouth
She said Petr didn't let her put the heating on and how he ignored aren't we Lils but yet she's creaming her pants to go on holiday with him and he'll be the best dad ever !

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Cherrypicking comments she can use a narc response on. She’s an utter bellend of a girl
Anno she's a real yin that's for sure wonder what part 2 is gonna be ha ha n will it be filmed in black n white..it would be funny if that Amie turned up on holiday with all the shien clobber on ha ha 🤣I heard she drove up as soon as staff said it was left outside n stole it 🤣🤣 vag.ina f ur reading this I say u need to go Doon n check that cows wardrobe

Mar 7, 2024
Can tell that Shein story is a load of bollocks by the amount of detail she’s putting into it. If it were true she’d simply say she did a Shein order and accidentally put in her old address. She’s blaming Lilly so now it’s all her fault she has nothing to wear on holiday. Wind yer neck in love, you’re talking utter gash
There never was a shien order and if there was the £300 worth of stuff would have been sent in separate packages

Mar 7, 2024
Can tell that Shein story is a load of bollocks by the amount of detail she’s putting into it. If it were true she’d simply say she did a Shein order and accidentally put in her old address. She’s blaming Lilly so now it’s all her fault she has nothing to wear on holiday. Wind yer neck in love, you’re talking utter gash
That's what liars do, they over eggagerate to make the story more believable to them and she doesn't make eye contact another sign of lying , also noticed that Aimless closes her eyes when she's lying

Mar 7, 2024
Wow wow wow wow wow, so petr stays at HER house? Now that makes no sense whatsoever! Is that another lie? The walls are tumbling down.
I have so many questions…
That's not her house, it'petr's name on the title deeds and he kicked her sorry fat arse out when wee Rylan was prancing about in his boxers, that's why she has to move out so quick . Then she tried to fool her Huns she bought where she is staying now , but it's rented

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
That's not her house, it'petr's name on the title deeds and he kicked her sorry fat arse out when wee Rylan was prancing about in his boxers, that's why she has to move out so quick . Then she tried to fool her Huns she bought where she is staying now , but it's rented
Lol 🤣 kicked tae the curb that's the only time it was real tears when her ass got thrown right oot the hoose

Status
Not open for further replies.