Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
The house that she claims she has access to but had to send the brother round to but then the 2nd video said her ex now lives in house so the claims a few months back she was getting it ready to sell, Petr has chucked your ass out, how mortified for you 😆 the usual hun sticking up for her they are wild, and poor Ashleigh Mcnab getting stick from them for having an opinion just like the rest of us.
The thing that I find very worrying, is that all her devoted huns that believe her bull day in day out, probably have children themselves. So how are their children being brought up, id hate to think they were mirroring her parenting “ skills”

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Where is the delivery photo?

The old house is in a cul de sac but with a walkway through at the end so probably only people who live there would drive/walk through so highly unlikely it would be stolen by some random passer by. The pathway to the front door is fairly long so someone would easily be seen and picked up by her and the neighbours security cameras (didn’t she have stalkers there so that’s why she had to move to Pip Mansion?)

Also wouldn’t the parcel have been put to the left of the porchway where her ‘hairdressing salon’ door is so it would be hidden from view? She’s talking se as always

Attachments

• A4CAFA95-5A3E-4C8B-9DA1-2BA420EE8F76.jpeg
    A4CAFA95-5A3E-4C8B-9DA1-2BA420EE8F76.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 154
Mar 8, 2024
She’s not gonna show the delivery photo because it’s gonna show she’s a lying t.. she’s got that order, she’s ordered a 12 which in shein sizing is more like an 8 and she’s had a b fit & said it’s been stolen.

Vav, when I buy off shein I usually have to order up a size so as a 14/16 I order from the curve section 0xl, no shame in that cos it fits, I look good in it and I don’t fing delude myself I’m a size 12 like you do.

Own up you’re a heffer, you’re a lying cheating good for nothing piece of scum and then maybe you’ll be believed…oh no wait, no one will ever believe you cos of all the vile narcissistic things you’ve done in the past. Karma b, karma!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
No idea how the moron is going to come back from this one today. She is deranged in trying to get people to see she has the right to feel the way she does nobody else can have an opinion. She can’t take any criticism or own up that she’s in the wrong for putting the address in in the first place can she? Maybe someone saw the parcel and knew Petr was away so took it in. Not that she could knock on her old neighbours and ask like anyone else could because who would ever show face anywhere after the way she’s behaved!

Mar 8, 2024
I find it funny when people in her comments have to apologise for their opinion. You can tell most of her huns ate walking on eggshells ad they know they will get blocked. It screams bully even more if you don't get her rude tone in the replies.

It's always "sorry but", "sorry no offence"
Come on to do you dont write that to a stranger when leaving an opinion/reaction to something.

I am waiting with baited breath for the black and white video or the annual leave that her other scheme bird used as an excuse last time 😂

She really puts on that accent when she gets even thicker.

stop putting us dyslexics in with you. Thats not why you are thick either. It is because you did not think education was important for you and your mother never cared if you went to school or not escpically when it mattered in secondary school.
Now you are raising the same.

Also the sarcastic 🥰🥰🥰🥰 to be added.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Big time the wi lass would manage that herself but she was just so shocked at first! I mean if you saw that mess out in the wild you would be 🤣 she wouldn’t dare have said anything if any family member of the wi lass was with her! They all have major beef with beefy herself so she is playing with fire
She only done that cause she was on her own. Tell you if that was my daughter would have been driving to her house. What a cow bag she is. All hard and mighty to a young adult, but would not say anything if she was with anyone. b she is

Mar 8, 2024
She has also clearly made it obvious she was kicked out that house!

Trying to claim she has been in the house today so why send your brother if you had access?

Or she has misread her email as usual, not been delivered yet and the parcel will suddenly turn up and petr will hand deliver it on foot with flowers for the ordeal.
Petr will be the hero stepping in, the same awful man who mistreated her and aren't we lils.

She thinks no one else shops online. Nevermind the 'trolls', most of her huns sit and order from these sites or use evri nearly every day. We all know about the delivered photos and seeing has such detailed tracking/update you know where it is at all times!

She just wants a refund and typical narc when in the wrong, goes all out and then on the come down it will be the disgusting suicide baiting.

I hope she gets her wish of another daily record article.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
IVE JUST CUM DOON FROM ELLON TOON
IAM AFFA BIG N I LIKE TO LIE
N THE LASSIES SHOUT WHEN I GO BY OH PETR WHERES MA TROOSERS
IVE LOOKED N CHECKED HIGH N LOW
YI WANT RECEIPTS, WELL HERE I GO
ALONG WAY A CLAP BACK VIDEO
PETR WHERES MA TROOSERS
SHEIN ORDER WORTH 300 POUND
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO ELLON TOWN
IT WAS STOLLEN FROM OOTSIDE THE DOOR
OH PETR WHERES MA TROUSERS
Thanks for that, I now have ‘Beefy fars yer troosers’ stuck on repeat in my brain 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.