glasgow
Opsss ..

Attachments

• IMG_4602.png
    IMG_4602.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 185

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just a wee observation 😭🤣 my brain does wonders at night 😆 so original video, she says SHEIN had said it had been delievered, so she would of had to check her app to see this, so surely she would of in the first instance realised she had ordered prior 🤷🏻‍♀️ before making an absolute Fanny of herself. Also she won’t turn the comments off, all the comments are paying her too so she will be lapping it up and not giving a fk,

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Well well well good old vagina George proof she actually has the SheIn order it's in the burn book lol
BURN IT ...I SAID BURN IT
MY NAME IS VAGINA GEORGE
AND IAM A MASSIVE DICK
TROLL.. ME HATE..BE JEALOUS OF ME
IVE GOT MONEY AND FILTERS
I TAKE PELTERS A POWER
THIS WHOLE APP HUMPS MY LEG
LIKE A PIT BULL HUMPING A CHINCHILLA
IAM THE DEADLIEST POISON U WILL EVER DRINK
AND MY PUSSY DOES STINK
THAT FILTER I USE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME
MY NAME IS VAGINA GEORGE AND IAM A MASSIVE DICK
I DONT CARE WHO U ARE
AS LONG AS U BUY THIS s

U need to listen to the song obviously I couldn't sleep so I re wrote it lol 🤣 enjoy

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Anyone interested in buying some clothes I have just got that doesn't fit me? 😞 I thought they were a 12 but turns out they are more like 18/20! £300 pounds worth, oh no sorry £272 🫤
Now, they are very questionable fashion choices but I'll take £20 ono for quick sale 😉🤣🤣

Both of those sheingate posts has made her look even more of a dick ! Comments are definitely not going her way ...love that for her 😊😊🤣🤣
Gone to the lowest n only bidder 🤣🤣 5 quid for the lot

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
they delivered it on the 2nd at 14.34 so why couldn’t she of went and made sure she was their you get notification that it’s on its way so instead of her saying she was staying in the house with the kids this Easter hols, also she said in her video her ex was staying in the house so she isn’t getting ready to sell it so that’s another lie, would love to know when the brother was sent round and thought she had cameras on that house so much of her story doesn’t make sense

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
they delivered it on the 2nd at 14.34 so why couldn’t she of went and made sure she was their you get notification that it’s on its way so instead of her saying she was staying in the house with the kids this Easter hols, also she said in her video her ex was staying in the house so she isn’t getting ready to sell it so that’s another lie, would love to know when the brother was sent round and thought she had cameras on that house so much of her story doesn’t make sense
She's got parcel I bet n trying to get her money back saying it was stolen

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
When I’ve ordered from SHEIN, I get an email and a text message straightaway telling me it’s been delivered, so she would have known on the 2nd, why wait until yesterday to do something about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.