Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Ok the latest TikTok the filter? The whole body filter?? fails just before it ends! It glitches! A whole body filter? Staff?? You have a daughter,you have followers, but more importantly a daughter! you have a responsibility to not introduce her to “fake body shapes” I’m actually so mad at this! Get off the internet, fake f$ck!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Ok the latest TikTok the filter? The whole body filter?? fails just before it ends! I t glitches! A whole body filter? Staff?? You have a daughter,you have followers, but more importantly a daughter! you have a responsibility to not introduce her to “fake body shapes” I’m actually so mad at this! Get off the internet, fake f$ck!!!!
It’s so bad. I didn’t watch it all cus she’s so annoying it but just saw it glitching oh my god she’s embarrassing

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
It’s so bad. I didn’t watch it all cus she’s so annoying it but just saw it glitching oh my god she’s embarrassing
I’m actually so mad! Her preaching about being proud of her body shape and doing this for her daughter, and she goes does a whole body filter, it’s extremely patronizing to her daughter and any person watching and following. She could at least own up and tag body filter. She is not an inspiration, she is not amazing, people need to stop massaging her ego I’m so done with the fakeness, please think of the young minds watching!!! I could go on all day about this, she will just keep coming back being more aggressive and more fake, “ unaffected” get off the internet baggy Fanny unless you are going to do some good and be a better person!!!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
I’m actually so mad! Her preaching about being proud of her body shape and doing this for her daughter, and she goes does a whole body filter, it’s extremely patronizing to her daughter and any person watching and following. She could at least own up and tag body filter. She is not an inspiration, she is not amazing, people need to stop massaging her ego I’m so done with the fakeness, please think of the young minds watching!!! I could go on all day about this, she will just keep coming back being more aggressive and more fake, “ unaffected” get off the internet baggy Fanny unless you are going to do some good and be a better person!!!!!!
She thinks she’s amazing and her fans feed her ego. She’s not a good mum. She’s not a nice person. There is absolutely nothing about this girl that is positive. Her attitude and ego are beyond disgusting. She really has got some audacity to act the way she does. I was saying she has a good figure the other day and a pretty face but it’s all filtered. She’s such a liar

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
She thinks she’s amazing and her fans feed her ego. She’s not a good mum. She’s not a nice person. There is absolutely nothing about this girl that is positive. Her attitude and ego are beyond disgusting. She really has got some audacity to act the way she does. I was saying she has a good figure the other day and a pretty face but it’s all filtered. She’s such a liar
Sadly, her huns think she will be thankful that they stick up for her, she doesn’t give a toss, I hope she can’t sleep at night because of lies she tells, and there is a lot not just the filtering of the face and body! And please don’t fall for her pretty face, she thinks that’s her get out of jail, looks fade.. look at mad Pam and dirty Diana. This career cant go on forever, it’s clear she has bought many many many followers another lie in her life it’s pathetic

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Look at the demonic look on her face. Pure evil and twisted. She's like something out of the Omen. A good kneecapping wouldn't teach her a lesson. It's an exorcist she needs.
THE VANABELLE DOLL AVAILABLE IN STORES FROM MONDAY...COMES WITH A FREE BEANIE HAT, CLUTCHING A PAIR OF SCISSOR S N BPERFECT PALETTE
PLAY ALL DAY IF U DARE ...IN HER HOT POD ACCESSORY..PRESS HER TUMMY N HEAR HER SAY..ARE U OK..TAKE HOME AT UR OWN RISK..COMES WITH 3AAA BATTERIES N LIFE INSURANCE POLICY..
Non returnable huns

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 she is like a poisonous bit of fruit and her poison just comes out of her. She’s ugly from the inside out. I have never ever spoke to anyone who has ever said you know what I really like her, or I don’t mind her. They are all vile from the inside out

Mar 8, 2024
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 she is like a poisonous bit of fruit and her poison just comes out of her. She’s ugly from the inside out. I have never ever spoke to anyone who has ever said you know what I really like her, or I don’t mind her. They are all vile from the inside out
She’s not like the frash froott from tascooo that she buys for sure.
She hasn’t got one redeeming feature. She walks around like she’s this gift to the world! She thinks everyone owes her something. Like when she got that delivery in the hotel but she didn’t change the address she expected him to come to the actual address and was fuming. It was her fault. She cannot take responsibility for her actions and her huns tell her that’s acceptable. Just like shaimee. They’re as bad as each other

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She’s not like the frash froott from tascooo that she buys for sure.
She hasn’t got one redeeming feature. She walks around like she’s this gift to the world! She thinks everyone owes her something. Like when she got that delivery in the hotel but she didn’t change the address she expected him to come to the actual address and was fuming. It was her fault. She cannot take responsibility for her actions and her huns tell her that’s acceptable. Just like shaimee. They’re as bad as each other
Wee Poison dwarf

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
So vavron, so you started this so M had a voice, you half arsed this, you didn’t break that many eggs eh?you got a nice blue tick then gave up pretty much, sad, you failed him.
So then you then wanted to continue to prove to your daughter that woman figures are all shapes and sizes and you would not allow the internet to bully woman for their size.. you failed miserably, you manipulated your image by using filters that fool nobody. We know, we see.
The fans you have are still waiting for you to speak up for M and sen kids, see this, this is why they stayed loyal you have also let them down.
So why don’t you start working on what you said you would do, earn some respect. Or don’t bother because selling shampoo and makeup and all other products does not help M or L .

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The Conjuring Halloween GIF by Storyful

Status
Not open for further replies.