Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dundee Dan

Apr 2, 2024
Dundee
Friend of Camerons brother here..

Time to get off tiktok Steph. Cameron will never be at rest until you give up your toxic hobby. His memory is being shown with such negativity because of you and your antics. Please do the right thing and get off social media. DO NOT MAKE ME SAY SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD NOT. SILENCE WILL BE BROKEN IF YOU DON'T TAKE HEED
I doubt she'll ever learn. Shes a self absorbed nasty excuse of a human. Bad publicity is good publicity to her. Either way it gives her the attention she thrives on.
She spends most days with no contact with humans except her son,, screaming and trying to dance into a phone where she has an audience encouraging her with insincere compliments so they can laugh at her.
She is her own worst enemy. She needs psychological therapy and needs it fast

Mar 7, 2024
We all know that wasn't lip gloss ya dirty old bench. It was cheese from some random fellas cack
Screenshot_20240406_173540_TikTok.jpg
Yuck 🤢🤢

Mar 7, 2024
She’s not like the frash froott from tascooo that she buys for sure.
She hasn’t got one redeeming feature. She walks around like she’s this gift to the world! She thinks everyone owes her something. Like when she got that delivery in the hotel but she didn’t change the address she expected him to come to the actual address and was fuming. It was her fault. She cannot take responsibility for her actions and her huns tell her that’s acceptable. Just like shaimee. They’re as bad as each other
This holiday with two egotistic 'women' is going to be a blast 🧨🧨 lol

Mar 7, 2024
Look at the demonic look on her face. Pure evil and twisted. She's like something out of the Omen. A good kneecapping wouldn't teach her a lesson. It's an exorcist she need

I'm Big Beefy and I don't care,
You mock my extensions, I'll cut my hair.
You say I'm vile and I rob,
Black and white video and then I'll sob.

My Mum and my Nan are not all there,
You laugh at my arse and my big belly,
Do you want a boot of a Lelli Kelly?

I have arms like a grizzly bear,
I have class and I have goals,
I'm not bothered by the big bad trolls.

Come for me if you dare,
I will file a police report,
My mad family will see you in court.

I was left on a plane without a stair,
You laugh at me and call me Chubb,
When I wedge myself in my hot tub.

I'm Big Beefy, I made the news,
I want a collab with Steve Madden shoes.
I'm a wannabee Beyonce, that much is true,
But I slated her manky shampoo.

Small fitting size 12 is what I wear,
I've the biggest hoop you've ever seen.
Now which one of you minks stole my Shein?
lol that's so good !

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I doubt she'll ever learn. Shes a self absorbed nasty excuse of a human. Bad publicity is good publicity to her. Either way it gives her the attention she thrives on.
She spends most days with no contact with humans except her son,, screaming and trying to dance into a phone where she has an audience encouraging her with insincere compliments so they can laugh at her.
She is her own worst enemy. She needs psychological therapy and needs it fast
👏👏👏

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
I’m a curvy girl too you are right we don’t care what size etc she is but it’s the lies how can she honestly post that and claim she’s a 10/12 that’s where I am scunnered 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree, nothing wrong with curves but she making others doubt themselves when she claims to be a size 10. She’s a 14/16 and that’s not bad she just needs to stop making up lies. Especially the one where she had an ED ( anorexia)

Status
Not open for further replies.