Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
But she thinks she bliddy famous and it’s attention for her she’s unwell
Well I have known that for years still don’t get why she needs to have assistance for max she could just take him thru herself the sunflower lanyard which we have used as my child has autism and the staff notice us and usual bring us forward but my child is able to wait on a Que she just wants someone’s to do everything for her

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Slagging Glasgow airport assistance now 😂 what is this bints problem, I have 4 with autism and other disabilities thrown into the mix and 2 of them are a yr apart in age difference and never once have I used lanyards etc and managed just fine and as a single parent I travelled quite frequently on my own with mine, she just wants all eyes on her, IMO airport assistance is for people that are disabled like wheel chair users that can’t get up and downstairs or navigate queue’s she was travelling with a teen who could help with putting bags up for scanning etc while she dealt with max getting in and out of his buggy, she reeks of self entitlement and is not teaching max anything he is going to grow up thinking he he can walk to front of lines and disregard anyone else that is around.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Oh and a fella commented how brilliantly she handled Max, of course he did Staph!!! I mean even if someone did say that why does she feel the need to tell everyone on TikTok? Oh cos she needs strangers to blow kisses up her ever expanding fat hole that's why! 🥴 🥴 🖕 🖕
Mine would have been getting their arses skelped and told to wind their necks in 😂 jokes aside no one helps you when you are on holiday so if you can flaunt about Spain for a week with no assistance you can walk through an airport

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Sooo Glasgow airport assistance was s…… because SHE HAD TO BE A PARENT????? 😩😂😂 oh beefy having to take your child up and down an escalator whilst you are sat WAITING AND BORED is something that will entertain your child. But because this is actual parenting and getting off your phone …. It’s Glasgow airports fault? Hahaha …. You have basically just waffled “ I am a s mum and I don’t want to have to get up off my fat arse and phone to entertain my child “

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Okay Did yi aye... Nowhere near your songwriting genius ( being in the Burt Baccarach league that you are) but,... rolling up my sleeves... Drumroll maestro..
To the tune of Y Viva Espana

🎵Oh!! This year they're off to sunny Spain
Oh do help the Spaniards!!
They've taken the Costa del Sol plane
Please pray for the Spaniards🙏
If they go poolside for their tan
Keep an arm lock on your man. Ole🎵💃
Ha ha 🤣🤣🤣 lol love it, I think u have a hidden talent they're 😁. I love that everyone is remixing songs 💗

Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• A44BAE9C-DBFD-4226-AE5B-CFDA0226E355.jpeg
    A44BAE9C-DBFD-4226-AE5B-CFDA0226E355.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 83

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Ha ha 🤣🤣🤣 lol love it, I think u have a hidden talent they're 😁. I love that everyone is remixing songs 💗
They're all off tae sunny Spain
Cat piss n fanny vavron
To get pumped while lis watches aww the wanes
By some waiter he's called Pedro
Support bears traumatized again
As he seen vag's baggy vando
Now he's on a flight back hame
N telling tales to tattle

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
They're all off tae sunny Spain
Cat piss n fanny vavron
To get pumped while lis watches aww the wanes
By some waiter he's called Pedro
Support bears traumatized again
As he seen vag's baggy vando
Now he's on a flight back hame
N telling tales to tattle
You are the best 🤣🤣 this page wouldn’t be the same without ye 🥰😍🥰

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I detest Vav but can’t fault her as she is up early with Max, dressed and ready to start the day and have breakfast yet Aimee has had a couple of days to relax but still isn’t up, she’s a disgrace.

Not the best top to wear when getting a tan. She will end up covered in brown spots and look like Mr Blobby

Attachments

• 5DA9E136-4F49-4FA5-91C3-495A3FA35934.jpeg
    5DA9E136-4F49-4FA5-91C3-495A3FA35934.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.