Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I detest Vav but can’t fault her as she is up early with Max, dressed and ready to start the day and have breakfast yet Aimee has had a couple of days to relax but still isn’t up, she’s a disgrace.

Not the best top to wear when getting a tan. She will end up covered in brown spots and look like Mr Blobby

If I knew McDonald's were giving out orgasms I would have been down they're in a flash 🤣🤣🤣
Orgasms and a fat arse 😂

Mar 7, 2024
I'm hearing this morning L is not there. I don't know how true that is though. Surely she didn't leave her at home! I also heard from the same source that L isn't living with her mum. Again not sure how true but she is in Aberdeen going between nana, dad and Pam. 15 years old and going to different houses that's a massive concern if its true!

I also see the pushchair is back. 🤣
Oh really ? Yeah it's strange , she didn't buy holiday clothes for aren't we Lils and it's funny how she's still sleeping ? You're right , I don't think she's there

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
She is looking well ruff this morning 👽👽
See the venom in her face and her face change when she says everyone is still asleep this morning
I personally think this holiday is going to be an absolute disaster for big vag can see the stress in her already ,wish I was a bird to watch the s show unfold and s on them
M still sleeping off the drugs to send him to sleep…..
I detest Vav but can’t fault her as she is up early with Max, dressed and ready to start the day and have breakfast yet Aimee has had a couple of days to relax but still isn’t up, she’s a disgrace.

Not the best top to wear when getting a tan. She will end up covered in brown spots and look like Mr Blobby
got to get up and earn some coin and get the vlogging done tho.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Well thank goodness the only single mum with a disabled son made it though the airport .. and she did so well a stranger came up and told her 😆 and then she told us! When will the first ootd arrive? Oh yes that’s right she said that’s not happening as this holiday is not for her to show off nor flog stuff… yeah right wait for it !!!

Last edited:

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
How Are You Hello GIF by barqdesigns

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Well thank goodness the only single mum with a disabled son made it though the airport .. and she did so well a stranger came up and told her 😆 and then she told us! When will the first ootd arrive? Oh yes that’s right she said that’s not happening as this holiday is not for her to show off nor flog stuff… yeah right wait for it !!!
U handled that soooo well 😊😊😊
When the lanyard well ain't lanyard ING
Season 2 Good Job GIF by PBS

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She would be if she was as fit as she was when with Petr 🤪 it’s more do do with that and the maths ain’t mathing with the size 10/12 bod she speaks of 🤡💀🥴

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
U handled that soooo well 😊😊😊
When the lanyard well ain't lanyard ING
Season 2 Good Job GIF by PBS
She did good being a MUM for an hour till she thought? Na I’m on holiday and the assistantance isn’t up to vav standard! So let me go kick off get help or I’ll post bad stuff about the airport and how the escalator disappeared on the way back down.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Iv had a lot of people asking me what I wipe my arse with… I use this ssssttuunniiinnggg toilet paper made from ssstttuunnnnnniiing feathers from pillows I steal from hotels.. so I have lots
I will leave the link guys.shamie says its great for cat piss too so have a nice day wipe the cat piss away. As for me Iam off for a swim in my SheIn bikini ..SheIn today gone tmro ha ha just one for my haters guys AS IF I WEARING STOLEN ITEMS only a THIEF N LIER would do that.
really guys come on fo btr. Least trauma bears having fun oh he is wearing SheIn too funny that eh 🤪
Water Skiing Wave GIF by Weather Underground

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it very recent that Vav got called out for using a slur word on her TikTok but now trying to act all hard and calling out someone else on her insta for doing the same. This woman forgets her own shortcomings and let’s be honest there are many 🤷‍♀️.
Yip! But she won’t address that again!

Status
Not open for further replies.