Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
C family are the total opposite to vav. He does have sister etc but that’s not them. His family are the most loveliest family, and all they wanted for c was peace. I don’t know about if they was in the room I’m not sure. I do know that some of his closest friends she kept away she had his phone x
Vile human being ! It is said that she kept his family out of the room during his last moments and to be honest , I wouldn't put it past her ! She should be kicked off social media . That poor family have to endure her one way or another every day ! If she's not prancing about social media then she making an arse of herself online and in the press !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Vile human being ! It is said that she kept his family out of the room during his last moments and to be honest , I wouldn't put it past her ! She should be kicked off social media . That poor family have to endure her one way or another every day ! If she's not prancing about social media then she making an arse of herself online and in the press !
Why couldn’t they all be there with him? Did his mum not like her? At least the man died THINKING he was with someone who loved him and not alone. His poor family though, she should be utterly ashamed of herself

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
Long story short.. she proposed to a man was dying of cancer , he was well known in Aberdeen, they married having the wedding paid for , he then passed and she slept with his best friend before the funeral , she didn't let his family in the room before he passed and aga didn't put beloved son or brother on his gravestone ! She then raised money for a local cancer charity and it mysteriously disappear, but she splashed the cash on designer goods ! She's hated in Aberdeen and will phone peoples work to try and get them sacked if anyone annoys her ! Phew ! 🤣🤣
What a Kent !!!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Why couldn’t they all be there with him? Did his mum not like her? At least the man died THINKING he was with someone who loved him and not alone. His poor family though, she should be utterly ashamed of herself
Well since she was married if she said they was not allowed in that’s what the hospital would have had to do. All C wanted was a family an easy life. I don’t think that they never liked her, but they seen through her. They have stayed silent for only one person and that’s C. Even now she has more dignity and class any of vav will ever show. There is a reason she can’t speak about him because of what she has done. His family can hold there head high. C would be utterly ashamed how she’s has went on and what she has put his family through.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
You can tell max feels uncomfortable with the camera on him. He looks at it and Instantly looks away. His body language becomes less natural. He will also instinctively know Steph acts different when she’s being filmed as well. It’s just so so sad. He may be non verbal but it doesn’t mean he isn’t communicating. He will be taking in every single aspect of body language.

Only back to making max content to bring In views… she’ll be saying next week again she doesn’t post him much 🤣

So much water features 😩😩it’s many not much 🫠
Max got up later today, 7am at home and 8am in Spain…. Not the time difference then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
You can tell max feels uncomfortable with the camera on him. He looks at it and Instantly looks away. His body language becomes less natural. He will also instinctively know Steph acts different when she’s being filmed as well. It’s just so so sad. He may be non verbal but it doesn’t mean he isn’t communicating. He will be taking in every single aspect of body language.

Only back to making max content to bring In views… she’ll be saying next week again she doesn’t post him much 🤣

So much water features 😩😩it’s many not much 🫠
Max got up later today, 7am at home and 8am in Spain…. Not the time difference then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Time difference 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The new laser device why does she always come across so aggressive hardly an advert for someone to buy from you 🤣🤣and I bet she shaved beforehand I have a laser machine and it certainly doesn’t take one week plus you still have to shave would have say it took a good 6 months and that was for my hols last year more crap for her Huns to buy 🫣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The new laser device why does she always come across so aggressive hardly an advert for someone to buy from you 🤣🤣and I bet she shaved beforehand I have a laser machine and it certainly doesn’t take one week plus you still have to shave would have say it took a good 6 months and that was for my hols last year more crap for her Huns to buy 🫣
Her adverts get even less engagement than her normal posts, love that for her. She always lines up adverts for when she’s away.

The one for voduz where she is pretending to dance is so cringe. And the noise in the magnesium gummies when max is coming down the stair makes me want to cut my lugs off.

Gosh I’m getting so much off my chest today this is great 🤣🤣

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well since she was married if she said they was not allowed in that’s what the hospital would have had to do. All C wanted was a family an easy life. I don’t think that they never liked her, but they seen through her. They have stayed silent for only one person and that’s C. Even now she has more dignity and class any of vav will ever show. There is a reason she can’t speak about him because of what she has done. His family can hold there head high. C would be utterly ashamed how she’s has went on and what she has put his family through.
And ‘Her’ side of the family, hang their head in shame for supporting this behaviour from her.
And to all her ‘Huns’ who think she’s doing a great job, you know absolutely nothing about the b she was, the b she is and the b she always will be!

ROSIE3556

Mar 9, 2024
Scotland
Complaint submitted to asa no ad or commission paid shown also false information that it works within one week if this is your job Steph your s at it
But she says a few months back she started using it then all of a sudden she only has one week to see what the results would be?? So what one is it ? And can't she go on holiday without trying to sell some tat???

Mar 9, 2024
She also hasn't marked it as an ad but is saying in the comments that the link is in her bio. Off to the ASA I go! Nice little report put in there.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Here she goes again with the body positivity if you were that comfortable you wouldn’t be using filters or sliming filters you can tell yourself and your followers but your not fooling anyone who can see right thru you, you are not happy and it’s damaging and you should be stop for posting the garbage that you do, you are riddled with insecurities and you have a duty of care to your daughter, what a soulless woman you are Steph.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
And ‘Her’ side of the family, hang their head in shame for supporting this behaviour from her.
And to all her ‘Huns’ who think she’s doing a great job, you know absolutely nothing about the b she was, the b she is and the b she always will be!
Yup👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 all she has is her nana and mum that’s it. She needs to remember that they won’t be around forever. It would break me if my dad wanted nothing to do with me because of how I was. Don’t blame him running from mad Pam 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she will always always be a vile vile b. I can’t wait for the day I see her because I promise I won’t miss her. I ain’t one for doing tit for tat on the internet can’t be arsed with all that when I see you then I will deal with you ✌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.