Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Has a look at the SJVavron company and found this ! Very interesting !

Attachments

• IMG_5229.png
    IMG_5229.png
    198.3 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_5230.png
    IMG_5230.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_5231.png
    IMG_5231.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Dantheman07

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I get that people have anxiety, but she doesn’t need to play up to it and announce it, also if she was a clever mum she should try and be stronger round her daughter, not let her see her mum in a panic mode. No one would like that, but Jesus the “ quotes “ have started, it’s all about balance? Know what? Naff off no one asked 😂
She loves the sympathy she gets from saying she has anxiety. She just lies all the time. Just like charity thief Vav. The pair of them are vile 🤬

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
It’s also bragging rights saying that she is moving, no doubt mad Pam and dirty will say somewhere better and safer and brag about the next place, and mind we will alll be jealous 😆 no one is jealous! Jesus it’s not 1970 when that’s what the old people would say to kids when they got bullied. Vav is a skank and a liar, we all know and we are waiting for the fall…
Aw , Abergal had that weapon up on her comments on the ole vino calypso tonight . She's needing some hobby like knitting or something !

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph is using Aimee for engagement. She sees the likes and comments on A’s posts and wants it for herself. She thinks Aimee’s followers will hop over to her. For the record I dislike them both, but I don’t think Vavron understands that she is disliked 🤣 She is not followed or watched because people like her. Her engagement is mostly negative. That’s why her likes are so low and she has to filter most of her comments.

I’ve held off commenting for so long but here I am 🤣

Her engagement has gone up a little so her little plan is playing off. The friendship is nothing but a transaction for vav. Being a true narc there is always going to have to be something in it for her. But Steph - people are not following you because they like you…

And by the way those cups were vile. The ‘love island’ font is just not aesthetic at all 🤣🤣 it’s illegible.

Mar 8, 2024
Steph is using Aimee for engagement. She sees the likes and comments on A’s posts and wants it for herself. She thinks Aimee’s followers will hop over to her. For the record I dislike them both, but I don’t think Vavron understands that she is disliked 🤣 She is not followed or watched because people like her. Her engagement is mostly negative. That’s why her likes are so low and she has to filter most of her comments.

I’ve held off commenting for so long but here I am 🤣

Her engagement has gone up a little so her little plan is playing off. The friendship is nothing but a transaction for vav. Being a true narc there is always going to have to be something in it for her. But Steph - people are not following you because they like you…

And by the way those cups were vile. The ‘love island’ font is just not aesthetic at all 🤣🤣 it’s illegible.
She did it before, when they used to have lives together and then the whole we can’t be friends on the app anymore which lasted all of a few months and now they’re besties again. If they stay friends after this holiday I’ll be surprised

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh she really is, stuffs her face all day with cakes and drinks like a fish. She has a very interesting way of wearing make up too. Very pantomime dame
Totally agree on the make up. I remember when she first came about 🫨👀 she was always on my FYP with drag make up and an odd filter on top ranting about some ex husband. From what I see when she appears on my FYP she strikes me as a lass who thinks because she can string a coherent sentence together and chuck in a few big words, she’s above all. But those nails 🤢 Posh talking scheme bird.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She did it before, when they used to have lives together and then the whole we can’t be friends on the app anymore which lasted all of a few months and now they’re besties again. If they stay friends after this holiday I’ll be surprised
They both can’t keep a friend between them 🤣 I mean seriously who wants to be friends with either of them. Their body language and forced interactions tell everything. Steph can’t help making negative comments about Aimee in some form. And Aimee is like a pushover who will put up with it all.

Trouble is I don’t think Vavron cares about negative engagent. That’s exactly what cammy was as well she has no trouble profiting from negativity. She’s evil to the core.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
They both can’t keep a friend between them 🤣 I mean seriously who wants to be friends with either of them. Their body language and forced interactions tell everything. Steph can’t help making negative comments about Aimee in some form. And Aimee is like a pushover who will put up with it all.

Trouble is I don’t think Vavron cares about negative engagent. That’s exactly what cammy was as well she has no trouble profiting from negativity. She’s evil to the core.
I don’t know how she gets away with it. My area is there was someone like that, they would have had a fair few kick ins by now.
She’s a sociopath, feels nothing for the things she has done. Laughs them off, along with the other Sanderson sisters.

I know Aimee will read Vavs thread, has seen people who actually know her speaking up and will still associate with her. Vav does nothing for Aimee, Aimee is doing fine on her own, why the do is she hanging about with that girl. Are they on the same management team? You can see Vavs motives, what’s Aimee’s? Desperate to have a friend?

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Stephanie hates Aimee, she is so jealous of her. Steph needs Tiktok for income, Aimee doesn’t as she has an endless supply of money and will always be Greg’s little Princess. Stephs own father hates her, and I don’t see any affection between her and Mad Pam. Nana Macaroni seems to be the only relative that Steph cares for. It must stick in her throat to watch Aimee unwashed and dirty looking getting the amount of likes and interaction on her posts for the same boring DUD etc when Steph can’t get the same engagement. Steph is a hustler and for all the reasons I hate her I can understand the panic she probably feels daily knowing her TikTok ‘career’ is very limited and on the decline. She doesn’t have the money to sustain her lifestyle. Lily’s father won’t be paying his maintenance much longer and we all know Lily has zero work ethic but likes the good things in life that Steph has to fork out for. She absolutely will have to move house. She’s not getting any younger and she will be trying desperately to land another Petr to sustain her lifestyle but her filtered looks and nasty personality won’t find her a sugar daddy like Taylor Rae. Steph might look like she’s ‘winning at life’ but I can see her cankles paddling desperately under the water to keep up the facade

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I don’t know how she gets away with it. My area is there was someone like that, they would have had a fair few kick ins by now.
She’s a sociopath, feels nothing for the things she has done. Laughs them off, along with the other Sanderson sisters.

I know Aimee will read Vavs thread, has seen people who actually know her speaking up and will still associate with her. Vav does nothing for Aimee, Aimee is doing fine on her own, why the do is she hanging about with that girl. Are they on the same management team? You can see Vavs motives, what’s Aimee’s? Desperate to have a friend?
Aimee is a sad desperate woman who is longing to be liked, validated and enabled. Doesn’t matter how much vav puts her down she just isn’t strong enough to do anything about it. That’s just my opinion though.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Stephanie hates Aimee, she is so jealous of her. Steph needs Tiktok for income, Aimee doesn’t as she has an endless supply of money and will always be Greg’s little Princess. TikTok isn’t about money for Aimee it’s the attention and adoration she craves. Stephs own father hates her, and I don’t see any affection between her and Mad Pam. Nana Macaroni seems to be the only relative that Steph cares for. It must stick in her throat to watch Aimee unwashed and dirty looking getting the amount of likes and interaction on her posts for the same boring DUD etc when Steph can’t get the same engagement. Steph is a hustler and for all the reasons I hate her I can understand the panic she probably feels daily knowing her TikTok ‘career’ is very limited and on the decline. She doesn’t have the money to sustain her lifestyle. Lily’s father won’t be paying his maintenance much longer and we all know Lily has zero work ethic but likes the good things in life that Steph has to fork out for. She absolutely will have to move house. She’s not getting any younger and she will be trying desperately to land another Petr to sustain her lifestyle but her filtered looks and nasty personality won’t find her a sugar daddy like Taylor Rae. Steph might look like she’s ‘winning at life’ but I can see her cankles paddling desperately under the water to keep up the facade
Totally agree with you on all you have said Steph has always been a mean girl the world of hairdressing is brutal but she has pissed off multiple girls and guys with her attitude, the whole C state of affairs has been her ultimate decline folk in Aberdeen are truly disgusted that someone could be so evil to a human being and his family, she thinks the world owes her everything and she has always been materialistic as she thinks it makes her super important,her time is limited on TikTok and she knows it, using her child to earn money just sums up Steph to a tee, she is trying to live a lifestyle but it will soon all end and she will spend years being hated what a way to live the life as you are unable to take accountability for anything you have done.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Totally agree with you on all you have said Steph has always been a mean girl the world of hairdressing is brutal but she has pissed off multiple girls and guys with her attitude, the whole C state of affairs has been her ultimate decline folk in Aberdeen are truly disgusted that someone could be so evil to a human being and his family, she thinks the world owes her everything and she has always been materialistic as she thinks it makes her super important,her time is limited on TikTok and she knows it, using her child to earn money just sums up Steph to a tee, she is trying to live a lifestyle but it will soon all end and she will spend years being hated what a way to live the life as you are unable to take accountability for anything you have done.
It’s also the fact that if it was not totally despicable what she did, you just know she would be using it for content, and if it wasn’t what we all know it was, it would probably be accepted, widowed bride etc but she can’t. Because she’d be handed her arse on a plate.

We all know she loves a negative vibe.

Her morning screen grabs are always negative. She’s negative inside and out. Loves a drama. This is why ultimately no one will ever like her for herself… people only watching her for her drama.

I think Aimee genuinely has a few clueless huns who do exactly what she does on a daily basis, visit home bargainS and has take always. Nothing other going on in life. I guess she’s relatable in some way but vav is just unrelatable in all ways, including her raising awareness for autism content because she chooses to make it about herself rather than how her son struggles. Max hit me pulled my hair…

Not max struggles with x,y,z so this is what I do to help him.

It’s always some guy commented on how well I did (you narc, didn’t happen! ) - but what did you do vav? That’s helpful autism content right there if you wanna be a true advocate Steph. Il bill ya later for content ideas.

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s also the fact that if it was not totally despicable what she did, you just know she would be using it for content, and if it wasn’t what we all know it was, it would probably be accepted, widowed bride etc but she can’t. Because she’d be handed her arse on a plate.

We all know she loves a negative vibe.

Her morning screen grabs are always negative. She’s negative inside and out. Loves a drama. This is why ultimately no one will ever like her for herself… people only watching her for her drama.

I think Aimee genuinely has a few clueless huns who do exactly what she does on a daily basis, visit home bargainS and has take always. Nothing other going on in life. I guess she’s relatable in some way but vav is just unrelatable in all ways, including her raising awareness for autism content because she chooses to make it about herself rather than how her son struggles. Max hit me pulled my hair…

Not max struggles with x,y,z
Totally she just can’t help herself folk could see right thru Steph as far back as when she started hairdressing she just had this attitude about her , then the whole cammy thing she made it about her and not about a young man fighting cancer for the 2nd time, how her Huns don’t ask more about that time in her life and if their wasn’t a issue with the family it’s speaks volumes I do truly believe cammy would have seen thru her bullshit and would have left like the rest of them did, her Huns just gloss over her past but that past should be addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.