Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Plus amiee has just put on her post that harper enjoy the jacuzzi aswell they are both boring buggers if that family was so great why not sit drinking with them that’s what’s holidays are about kids falling asleep on chairs not going to your room at 21.15 and speaking into your phone 🤣🤣
Exactly. Been taking my children away since babies and never have I ever had a bed time for them on holiday. They’re on holiday too and deserve to have a break from the routines of life.

Things always go back to normal when at home because it’s actually the base that creates the routine.

M and H both look the happiest I’ve seen them, credit where it’s due.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Big beefy is so confident in her own skin “ eat the lays” then photoshops her pic for insta 🤣🤣🤣 make it make sense ..
This is what needs to be posted on her TikTok so people can see what a liar she truly is! And along with the marvelous quote 😂 “proud of my body “ ya da ya da ya da

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly. Been taking my children away since babies and never have I ever had a bed time for them on holiday. They’re on holiday too and deserve to have a break from the routines of life.

Things always go back to normal when at home because it’s actually the base that creates the routine.

M and H both look the happiest I’ve seen them, credit where it’s due.
I am glad they are enjoying themselves as they deserve to every child does just a shame its with mother’s that seem to not function on a day to day basis and everything is for content their is nothing we don’t know about max’s life it’s absolutely awful

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I just had a look, it so lovely to see so many beautiful grandchildren to cherish how she still lets them be her friends on Facebook is just an insult
And because I’m a nosey cow I went looking and could see they’d liked pictures C’s mum had posted……

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I remember when she showed the broken veins on her legs because she was going on holiday. She was saying not to be afraid of showing imperfections then proceeded to filter the photo of herself in her swimsuit by halving the thickness of her straight leg. You can see the whole length of the leg looks blurred at the back, and it looked like she had blurred out the veins aswell
Imperfections? 😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You know what I don't get? Quite a lot of commentators over on that Aimee's thread are making Staph out to be a style icon Mother Teresa. Heads blown with that🤷
Tired tonight peeps, sty workday and feeling pure grumpy chops. 🎻Even gave myself a wee violin there🥱😤😂
No honestly it’s because they are both so bad and yet Aimeh the misery is made to look even worse than normal 😂 The charity thief Vav is still an absolute disgrace. 👍🏼

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Methadone mick takes on Spain #blessed

Attachments

• IMG_4644.jpeg
    IMG_4644.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 183
Mar 11, 2024
uk
“L is totally fine with it, whatever makes m happy”
Beefy I know you read here ….. you might want to look up “ the glass child “ meaning, because that girl is basically another carer for M and she will no doubt resent you both if you don’t let her live her life like a child and stop, playing friends with her 🫠🫠
IMG_0567.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpeg
    IMG_0568.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 114

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Beefy I know you read here ….. you might want to look up “ the glass child “ meaning, because that girl is basically another carer for M and she will no doubt resent you both if you don’t let her live her life like a child and stop, playing friends with her 🫠🫠
IMG_0567.jpeg
Calculating b

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
IMG_0567.jpeg
Agreed!! I was told in therapy it’s not our children’s job to carry the burden of our lives, they are children and that’s how they should be. Plenty time to be adults. L will follow blindly what her mum needs her to be, not what L wants to be or is free to be. I have no doubt Vav victimises herself with dealing with M and if L speaks up about her needs she’s reminded of her mums needs and how she’s impacted by M and this is a ‘family’ effort to care for M.
It’s not. It’s really really not.
At every turn M is shown no one’s needs matter but his. Good luck when he’s an adult and no one is meeting those needs like he’s used to.
Good luck to L growing up internalising all her issues because she’s been taught hers don’t matter and comfort her own needs.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Agreed!! I was told in therapy it’s not our children’s job to carry the burden of our lives, they are children and that’s how they should be. Plenty time to be adults. L will follow blindly what her mum needs her to be, not what L wants to be or is free to be. I have no doubt Vav victimises herself with dealing with M and if L speaks up about her needs she’s reminded of her mums needs and how she’s impacted by M and this is a ‘family’ effort to care for M.
It’s not. It’s really really not.
At every turn M is shown no one’s needs matter but his. Good luck when he’s an adult and no one is meeting those needs like he’s used to.
Good luck to L growing up internalising all her issues because she’s been taught hers don’t matter and comfort her own needs.
Exactly this! She has no idea what she is setting herself up for! This is the reason L has a constant face on her and is no doubtedly the reason she has said no to being in her TikTok’s. She’s just her mums skivvy and Ms second carer. You can just tell that all she gives L is “ well I have to do this and nobody helps me “ type BS to play victim! L gets the blame for everything, never any praise 🙄

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
Have you actually seen L on this holiday. I can bet she’s left her at home and pretending she’s on holiday. Although on tik tok a few folk posted she’s already been kissing and the rest with a waiter! At 15. Also we can see Beefy has found another Autistic family to smother on holiday. I can imagine the chat….” My sons more autistic than yours”

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Exactly this! She has no idea what she is setting herself up for! This is the reason L has a constant face on her and is no doubtedly the reason she has said no to being in her TikTok’s. She’s just her mums skivvy and Ms second carer. You can just tell that all she gives L is “ well I have to do this and nobody helps me “ type BS to play victim! L gets the blame for everything, never any praise 🙄
Her saying L is fine, whatever makes M happy she has no idea how L feels. Because no child is ok so long as the other one is ok. Kids are selfish, all they care about is themselves. Even in a healthy way. L is ok with it because she’s been told to be, made to feel guilty for expressing feelings or even having them. Made to feel guilty for her mums situation. I don’t even need to know the ins and outs. I know by that statement alone, and years in therapy, Ls feelings and needs are not considered.
When I went through a hard time I expressed to my my therapist that at times I don’t feel like my daughter takes on board what I’m going through, she expects lifts, favours etc. and I was firmly put in my place and told it’s not her job to carry my burden. I felt rotten for even thinking she should be more aware and understanding. I don’t want her to have to heal from anything I go through so my goal is to protect her innocence and be a mother no matter what. We have a fantastic relationship and she is my friend but she’s my daughter first.
L went from number 1 child to sidelined and relied on. That’s hard for any child to adjust to even without a brother who needs extra attention

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Have you actually seen L on this holiday. I can bet she’s left her at home and pretending she’s on holiday. Although on tik tok a few folk posted she’s already been kissing and the rest with a waiter! At 15. Also we can see Beefy has found another Autistic family to smother on holiday. I can imagine the chat….” My sons more autistic than yours”
Been saying that from day one. I was in Aberdeen and folk are saying she isn't there and has been moving between nanas, pams, dad's and mum's. Which is concerning for a 15 year old.

The labelling of M he's autistic and jumped in the jacuzzi no vav he's a young boy who wants to play and explore the world around him. Autism doesn't come into that incident. Why label him all the time. I don't go round saying my son is adhd and he does that because he's adhd. Jeezo it's no who he is it's part of him.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Been saying that from day one. I was in Aberdeen and folk are saying she isn't there and has been moving between nanas, pams, dad's and mum's. Which is concerning for a 15 year old.

The labelling of M he's autistic and jumped in the jacuzzi no vav he's a young boy who wants to play and explore the world around him. Autism doesn't come into that incident. Why label him all the time. I don't go round saying my son is adhd and he does that because he's adhd. Jeezo it's no who he is it's part of him.
Think you can see L in her glasses in yesterday mornings videos?

Exactly. He’s just a boy jumping in water. Did L never do that when she was 4/5? 🙄
Discriminates against her own child on the daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.