Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
That’s brilliant ❤️
Just cause Vag said about not going to the marina again as too overstimulating but I know for a fact it’s quiet and Jacks tbh is well spaced out and it’s quiet the now but with aimless saying the hotel restaurant was mobbed I though would it not be better going bk to the marina as it is quiet.

Is that maybe why after being at the busy hotel restaurant he as she claimed ran in a jacuzzi, for one kids aren’t allowed in them and it probs didn’t happen the way she said it did and tbh it’s normal behaviour for any child to think aw bugger it I’m jumping in there, she’s too quick to say it’s because she’s autistic and loves the water
You would definitely choose the marina option if that was the case lol.

She uses his autism as any excuse of being a bell end. Out of my 2 children, my child who isn’t autistic would be the one jumping in the jacuzzi, my autistic one would not be bothered and wouldn’t go nowhere near.
Also, just because he’s autistic he can still hear the word “ no “ I commented this but she hasn’t approved it …. Shock 😂

So they all had to have a night in because she can’t say no and has no discipline or boundaries? Cant wajt to see how that goes in his teens 🫠

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
That’s brilliant ❤️
Just cause Vag said about not going to the marina again as too overstimulating but I know for a fact it’s quiet and Jacks tbh is well spaced out and it’s quiet the now but with aimless saying the hotel restaurant was mobbed I though would it not be better going bk to the marina as it is quiet.

Is that maybe why after being at the busy hotel restaurant he as she claimed ran in a jacuzzi, for one kids aren’t allowed in them and it probs didn’t happen the way she said it did and tbh it’s normal behaviour for any child to think aw bugger it I’m jumping in there, she’s too quick to say it’s because she’s autistic and loves the water
I don’t surmise the jacuzzi would be on but does concern me is that if any cleaning fluids were placed in there prior to turning off because no one should be in them
But hotel doesn’t have the kids pool or jacuzzi corded off like the main pool
I suppose it’s easier than him having a meltdown but the I have got over the antics what was that you scrunched your dress up so he didn’t go under the water that would be standard not that he should be in there anyway

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

She uses his autism as any excuse of being a bell end. Out of my 2 children, my child who isn’t autistic would be the one jumping in the jacuzzi, my autistic one would not be bothered and wouldn’t go nowhere near.
Also, just because he’s autistic he can still hear the word “ no “ I commented this but she hasn’t approved it …. Shock 😂

So they all had to have a night in because she can’t say no and has no discipline or boundaries? Cant wajt to see how that goes in his teens 🫠
Shock horror eh? No matter what conditions children have they need some discipline. When we get over to our house my lot are jumping in the pool with their clothes on, theres no stopping them 😭🤣 they are teenagers though so are a bit safety aware.

The two of them are muppets, I seem they wee sly digs both of them are making, it’s quite sad tbh.

See when she was feeding him this morning, you could see his wee hand trying to get her attention cause she was swinging the spoon in front of her too busy talking se as usual then just put the spoon down and shoves a croissant in her gob, you can hear the wee guy getting louder like give me the spoon b

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland

Yes it definitely down to parenting autistic kids can listen and do as they are told sometimes a meltdown might occur but giving in to every demand and not having boundaries now will prove very difficult in later life

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I noticed Vav say going out for dinner was overstimulating for max and they'd be staying in, but in Aimee's video about the same night, she said after they got back from dinner, the kids disco was still on so they went there.
I believe that going out for dinner was Aimee's idea so steph is trying to control the holiday and make it all her way by making excuses and uses M to do so. Orrrr she's struggling for money with her influencer status not really influencing anyone and already said its all inclusive so her dinner is already paid for so doesn't want to eat out. Saying that, in the same video, aimee said they were going to the waterpark yesterday afternoon but obviously didn't happen, steph mustn't have approved it so it's probably more about controlling aimee.
I also think she spends her day with her face in her phone and telling max "no" but then giving in or giving him what he wants so she has an easier life. The only words I've ever heard M say is "no, no, no". Like everyone else has said, he'll never learn. She might think it's cute using his autism as an excuse now but she's in for a shock.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Shock horror eh? No matter what conditions children have they need some discipline. When we get over to our house my lot are jumping in the pool with their clothes on, theres no stopping them 😭🤣 they are teenagers though so are a bit safety aware.

The two of them are muppets, I seem they wee sly digs both of them are making, it’s quite sad tbh.

See when she was feeding him this morning, you could see his wee hand trying to get her attention cause she was swinging the spoon in front of her too busy talking se as usual then just put the spoon down and shoves a croissant in her gob, you can hear the wee guy getting louder like give me the spoon b
You are spot on!!
It actually saddens me the fact he is trying to communicate, in his own little way and she isn’t there, she isn’t focused on him. When you feed a child, especially non verbal you have your body facing theirs, you engage with them. It’s actually so sad for him having a mother like her.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
You are spot on!!
It actually saddens me the fact he is trying to communicate, in his own little way and she isn’t there, she isn’t focused on him. When you feed a child, especially non verbal you have your body facing theirs, you engage with them. It’s actually so sad for him having a mother like her.
She mentioned before ‘ I wish I could talk to max’ and perhaps she meant him talk to her. But I honestly don’t think she talks to him like she would a child who can talk if that makes sense.

Just because he can’t talk doesn’t mean his understanding isn’t there. She talks to him as if he is a dog and it’s despicable. If she would just talk to him normally he might learn more!!!

But I’ve a sneaky suspicion she just doesn’t bother her arse cos she’s not got time for him!

She could be using a ton of visuals but again, doesn’t bother her arse.

You’re right though body language is everything and she constantly displays times where she is ignoring and turned away. He will pick up on this immediately.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

So she is approving comments, and she let that one through if Aimee while in Aimee’s company. NAAAHHHHHH it’s not even subtle at this point. Snake.

Mar 8, 2024
The photo of her and max was unnecessary. She clearly told lily to take a picture so she could upload it and show off how amazing she is a parenting cus she got in the jacuzzi in her dress. Staph you just prove every day how narcissistic you are. Make it all about you.
In your morning video your child who can’t communicate verbally is trying to get your attention but you’re too busy chatting se to your phone to even give a s. And also just to clarify is it the water park you’re going to? Wasn’t quite sure from your video if you mentioned the water park or not 🙄

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She mentioned before ‘ I wish I could talk to max’ and perhaps she meant him talk to her. But I honestly don’t think she talks to him like she would a child who can talk if that makes sense.

Just because he can’t talk doesn’t mean his understanding isn’t there. She talks to him as if he is a dog and it’s despicable. If she would just talk to him normally he might learn more!!!

But I’ve a sneaky suspicion she just doesn’t bother her arse cos she’s not got time for him!

She could be using a ton of visuals but again, doesn’t bother her arse.

You’re right though body language is everything and she constantly displays times where she is ignoring and turned away. He will pick up on this immediately.
Totally get what you mean. When mine was non verbal we spoke to him, and used basic sign language to respond. If you put in the work like you say, visuals, sign/makaton etc it is so much easier than them displaying frustrating behaviour. I think she secretly loves it though as it draws attention.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The photo of her and max was unnecessary. She clearly told lily to take a picture so she could upload it and show off how amazing she is a parenting cus she got in the jacuzzi in her dress. Staph you just prove every day how narcissistic you are. Make it all about you.
In your morning video your child who can’t communicate verbally is trying to get your attention but you’re too busy chatting se to your phone to even give a s. And also just to clarify is it the water park you’re going to? Wasn’t quite sure from your video if you mentioned the water park or not 🙄
I just rewatched that video as I’m usually mesmerised by her waffling se. That poor lad is trying to get her attention for food but she’s too busy talking bollocks, giving Aimee attention and eye fing herself. How about feeding him, giving him the attention he deserves then once your kids are attended to, make your video having a coffee all parenting tasks aside for 10 minutes.

Latest video caption ‘yes it’s hard’. Honestly woe is me. She’s actually getting worse. Nice to see she said ‘kids’ and L’s existence was acknowledged.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Totally get what you mean. When mine was non verbal we spoke to him, and used basic sign language to respond. If you put in the work like you say, visuals, sign/makaton etc it is so much easier than them displaying frustrating behaviour. I think she secretly loves it though as it draws attention.
Exactly it’s not the case of trying it once and not getting engagement from the child initially, it’s about applying it to every single thing you do consistently.

They learn to associate it through time, he is clearly a visual learner and she is just wasting his abilities cos she can’t be bothered. She should be showing him flash cards during every interaction.

There are no visuals in his room, bathroom, their kitchen etc anywhere. Gosh even if she said/signed/ flashed wait it would be better than ignoring him It’s frustrating for me to watch because she could be doing so much more for him! She’s lazy!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I just rewatched that video as I’m usually mesmerised by her waffling se. That poor lad is trying to get her attention for food but she’s too busy talking bollocks, giving Aimee attention and eye fing herself. How about feeding him, giving him the attention he deserves then once your kids are attended to, make your video having a coffee all parenting tasks aside for 10 minutes.

Latest video caption ‘yes it’s hard’. Honestly woe is me. She’s actually getting worse. Nice to see she said ‘kids’ and L’s existence was acknowledged.
To quote myself…. Nor is she alone.

Mar 8, 2024

She’s shocking for eye fing the camera. She can’t help herself but stare in to the screen. She absolutely loves herself so much. The video to her cult is more important yet she bangs on and on about the sacrifices she makes cus her son has autism. Why can’t she just parent and not seek validation about her parenting. She acts like she goes above and beyond for max but really she hinders his development massively and completely invades his privacy. All her videos regarding max and his additional needs always centre around her. She can’t help herself but mention her and what she does. Max isn’t her priority at all.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
You know all this met another family who were in the same situation to her baloney? Think she forgets she had and could still remain to have a supporting SEN community if she hadn't used them for her own gain and then discarded them when she got her blue tick.
Total user of people throughout her whole life.
And Vav? cos I know you read here, wouldn't have been the first time any mum walked about a pool or beachwith her dress tucked into her knickers so your not a martyr to people's "shocked" (as I think you meant) judgements or looks.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
You know all this met another family who were in the same situation to her baloney? Think she forgets she had and could still remain to have a supporting SEN community if she hadn't used them for her own gain and then discarded them when she got her blue tick.
Total user of people throughout her whole life.
And Vav? cos I know you read here, wouldn't have been the first time any mum walked about a pool or beachwith her dress tucked into her knickers so your not a martyr to people's "shocked" (as I think you meant) judgements or looks.
👏👏👏

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
IMG_1042.jpeg

Big Vav you are not alone though and many people do take their children alone with no teenager to use as a babysitter and slave also. She is seriously getting on my tits with how much she’s using M’s autism again and exploiting him for cash. Don’t worry little M mummy will hopefully soon have yet another boaby 🍆 to keep her fulfilled soon and she can switch back to hair pleating and how much they are the love of her life again for views and content. Poor wee soul I feel heart sorry for that wee boy.

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_1042.jpeg

Big Vav you are not alone though and many people do take their children alone with no teenager to use as a babysitter and slave also. She is seriously getting on my tits with how much she’s using M’s autism again and exploiting him for cash. Don’t worry little M mummy will hopefully soon have yet another boaby 🍆 to keep her fulfilled soon and she can switch back to hair pleating and how much they are the love of her life again for views and content. Poor wee soul I feel heart sorry for that wee boy.
Had to get her tits in the video too.
These type of vidoes she makes is like she is saying oh look at me taking my autistic son on holiday aren’t I amazing. When in reality so lane families and single parents do this. It’s always about her

Last edited:

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
IMG_1042.jpeg

Big Vav you are not alone though and many people do take their children alone with no teenager to use as an babysitter and slave also. She is seriously getting on my tits with how much she’s using M’s autism again and exploiting him for cash. Don’t worry little M mummy will hopefully soon have yet another boaby 🍆 to keep her fulfilled soon and she can switch back to hair pleating and how much the ate the love of her life again for views and content. Poor wee soul I feel heart sorry for that wee boy.
You know I am so fing raging at this idiot😡. It's all about her and not that wee child. She makes him out to be a burden to be shouldered constantly,and constantly is the key word here. I do know it is hard to be a parent of a child with additional needs but it is always about the impact on her.
Never have I ever saw her putting time and effort into his communication skills and even saying , never have I ever saw, blows my mind. I live miles away from her and I shouldn't be able to know a thing, not one! about her child, never mind seeing him in the bath.
Safeguard and make your child private. Your a attention seeking wrong un 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.