Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Also stop saying everyone is jealous, stop being a fame hungry t, stop ruining your children’s life’s with your phone on 24/7 well mind you L gets her privacy only cause she has a voice.

Stop trying to be something special cause you’re not. You are just a mink and will always be a mink.

STOP THE LIES

that’s my wee input 🤣
Yeah yeah beefy flaps we are ALL jealous of your amazing lifestyle! Living somewhere like PIP mansion has always been a dream of mine to pay £2k a month to someone else ! Winning at life lol

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
My man has really fed me off the last 24 hours and I can barely even bring myself to talk to him. He’s grovelling currently and said something to me to try get me out my Aries induced stubborn standoff. I said to myself in my head ‘did ye aye’. But that just lead me to start thinking about you and your comments and almost broke my resting b face 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh I've had a week of it too lol anger issues through the roof n I thought her holiday post would be good as in for slagging her but she is the bore to my boring honestly shes so yawn material x but hope u feel btr tmro 🤣🤣 I'd love her to try be all gangster with me with this anger 🤪😁🙃🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Yeah yeah beefy flaps we are ALL jealous of your amazing lifestyle! Living somewhere like PIP mansion has always been a dream of mine to pay £2k a month to someone else ! Winning at life lol
toy story love GIF

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
So embarrassing. The pose she’s doing as well. She really has herself on the highest pedestal doesn’t she.
The higher the pedestal the bigger the fall x everyone comes to a place that they are not relevant anymore even big stars n they are famous they all have a expiration date not many continue on for years some u look back n think what happened to that singer..band ect ect n that's famous people so how long do u think she will be on they're for ...emm not long n she knows it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That is absolutely disgusting she’s a pure boot
Yup it so is. That came from a very good source as he told someone I know when he seen the person I know and I can’t see Greg saying that about himself that’s for sure. That could have turned out so much worse. Doing that to him or L bloody sickening. That would have been so damaging to her more so than it is and all down to her own mum.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh I've had a week of it too lol anger issues through the roof n I thought her holiday post would be good as in for slagging her but she is the bore to my boring honestly shes so yawn material x but hope u feel btr tmro 🤣🤣 I'd love her to try be all gangster with me with this anger 🤪😁🙃🤣
I’d like to say I’ll feel better tomorrow but my stubbornness is lethal 🤣🤣

Her bogey has had a better holiday than she has.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
End of last year theyre was a 2 part video L doing her makeup n lashes n she goes where is lashes from lil n she's like SheIn n tells her price n she's like oh order more lol yet u forgot cause it was years ago she's such a liar
What you talking about she’s never ordered from SHEIN 😭😭😭 sorry maybe once or twice 😜 when L done an order herself at 11

Status
Not open for further replies.