Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I came across beefy few years back I too have a nv daughter which was what first made me watch her videos. I quickly clicked how she parades max around for views I don’t put my children on social media very rare unless family pic etc and my sm is all locked down to family an close friends. I can not condone how she is with max I truly believe she doesn’t help him if she spent as much time with max as she does to her phone he would come on massively. My daughter has a lot of medical issues on top of being a nv child and I just can’t understand why she would want to parade him about the way she does it’s degrading to max and he has no voice she is meant to be his voice and his protector not his pimp she disgusts me. I have been watching again recently with her being away with our one an only cat Piss and even tho she is cleaner and dresses max well that does not make her any better than aimee both disgusting vile parents who put money before there kids. I own it I’m real are you really beefy because that slimming filter line says different. No one is slating the shape of you or size it’s the lies be who you are big girls are beautiful too it’s just they admit there size and are happy in there own skin. You are living a lie just like aimee and it’s a long way down from that high horse and a lot of ppl are here to watch it me being one ✌🏻

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
The good old slimming filter working its magic again. How she has the audacity to do this after we all seen her stomping in it twice the width ( actual size) is beyond me. And she is really not a good role model like she thinks she is. Just own your size and stop this it’s really embarrassing 🙈

Attachments

• IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 136
Mar 8, 2024
The good old slimming filter working its magic again. How she has the audacity to do this after we all seen her stomping in it twice the width ( actual size) is beyond me. And she is really not a good role model like she thinks she is. Just own your size and stop this it’s really embarrassing 🙈
She can’t say she is proud of her body and it giving her her children then filter it so it looks absolutely nothing like it actually does. Make it make sense hen.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She can’t say she is proud of her body and it giving her her children then filter it so it looks absolutely nothing like it actually does. Make it make sense hen.
I know her daughter will grow up thinking you always need a full face of make up , filters and editing photos it’s so dangerous she’s a dangerous woman yet says she’s proud when she is anything but. She will despise being the size she is. Nothing makes sense with her she just speaks utter se.

Mar 8, 2024
I know her daughter will grow up thinking you always need a full face of make up , filters and editing photos it’s so dangerous she’s a dangerous woman yet says she’s proud when she is anything but. She will despise being the size she is. Nothing makes sense with her she just speaks utter se.
She cakes the make up on doesn’t she. Her daughter won’t be comfortable to never not have make up on or use filters cus her mum does it non stop. She actually looks nothing like she does cus she is highly filtered. I was feeling bad about myself looking at her and was even saying I like her figure and face to then realise just how much she is filtered thanks you all of use

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Th comparison on TL is a belter. Steph you are an absolute bullshitter. You’re actually so sad and pathetic I actually used to be quite opened jaw about your blatant audacity but now I actually feel so sorry for you. Imagine being you. 🥹

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Th comparison on TL is a belter. Steph you are an absolute bullshitter. You’re actually so sad and pathetic I actually used to be quite opened jaw about your blatant audacity but now I actually feel so sorry for you. Imagine being you. 🥹
Oh I’m away to look 👀 at TL. I know sad state of affairs yet we are meant to be jealous 🤯

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She cakes the make up on doesn’t she. Her daughter won’t be comfortable to never not have make up on or use filters cus her mum does it non stop. She actually looks nothing like she does cus she is highly filtered. I was feeling bad about myself looking at her and was even saying I like her figure and face to then realise just how much she is filtered thanks you all of use
See this is the damage she is doing…making others feel bad about themselves when she looks absolutely nothing like her online self! Makes me so angry. Glad you aren’t being fooled anymore and you are perfect the way you are 🥰

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
See this is the damage she is doing…making others feel bad about themselves when she looks absolutely nothing like her online self! Makes me so angry. Glad you aren’t being fooled anymore and you are perfect the way you are 🥰
But remember she is the happiest she has ever been🫣😛 she is so damaging being on line and putting all the filters on, slimming filter etc.

Mar 8, 2024
Is anything ever logged or said to vav about how much her kids are off school??
Doesn’t matter about max at the moment as they can’t fine you until they’re 5 as that’s when they should be in full time education.

But surely Lily has had loads of times off because doesn’t she keep her off when Max is off sick as the 30 min journey isn’t doable?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Doesn’t matter about max at the moment as they can’t fine you until they’re 5 as that’s when they should be in full time education.

But surely Lily has had loads of times off because doesn’t she keep her off when Max is off sick as the 30 min journey isn’t doable?
I’m not sure they fine in Scotland? Goes down as unauthorised leave.

Could be wrong, I see a lot on tiktok about fines in England but I’ve never experienced one

Status
Not open for further replies.