Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
REAL ED sufferer here 🙋🏻‍♀️so actually the last thing I would be doing is recording myself in a gym or while eating she’s a total insult to people who GENUINELY suffer. She also said not long ago she’s a happy chubbier version of her old self so which is it? It’s the holiday with Petr ofcourse she will be hoping to jump his poor bones she’s obsessed still! Anyone can look like things are going well for them if the lie daily into a camera of deluded huns.
But she's smashing at life apparently we are all jealous ! 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Listen Nana Mac, maybe take a wee bit of your grand daughters advice and pipe doon 😭 nobody is jealous of her in any way shape or form but since you are all clearly in denial, enlighten us…. What have we seriously got to be jealous of? A lying, scheming, scamming silly wee lassie who uses her son for views, lies about her true size, slags bigger girls then slags slimmer girls when it suits her narrative, took advantage of a poor boy and his families situation for her own gratification, who belittled her ex Harley in front of viewers, praises the wee boys dad one day then bashes him the next….. please for the love of god tell us what we are jealous off 🙏🏼🤣😭
Yes please what's the story , what are we jealous of ? Your huns seem to use that term all the time but don't say what we are jealous of , please enlighten us

Mar 7, 2024
There we go. That didn't take you long! I see you took tattles advice and created whatstheatory2. How predictable you are!

So you deny the cheating, lying, stealing, ruining folks livelihoods and the sheer disregard for a 9 year old by ruining her hair!

Listen carefully Vav and ill try my best to write in language you understand... you are nothing but a free loading user who thrives on exploring your vulnerable son for money! Instead of fannying around in a gym support your wee boy in the way he deserves. If you want to be an influencer which FYI isn't a job per se then own your s admit you have done wrong, own up to your size, stop bragging about the expensive s you claim to own and accept your man dumped you and you are co parenting! You brag in a climate where families struggle to even put their heating on, or feed their kids and then come on with the woe is me sob story! You have no idea what real life is. Grow up, you are 37 living in rented gaff you can't afford and claim every benefit going yet claim you work hard for it. Do you f**k! And BTW not jealous in the slightest I have an ace career a man who loves me, my own home, mates and kids who are achieving despite their challenges! Go in your top drawer and gets some relief you absolute boot of a woman!
Well said Cunnyfunt !

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Word of the day. Sound familiar???
IMG_1973.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Come on then vav,mad Pam and nana what is everyone ment to be jealous of, their is a few other Aberdeen creator girls who are absolutely lovely and down to earth they don’t need to create drama and just posts good things around the Aberdeen area and beyond and I am beyond happy these ladies are doing well in life.You on the otherhand have always be nasty it oozes out of you your mum and nana you lot have real issues with men and what disservice they have done to you, how mad Pam’s 2nd husband or her younger son don’t tell lot to wise up is Beyond me,know is jealous of the people you are and you will always be remember for the truly awful witches you are in Aberdeen long after you lot do one

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Come on then vav,mad Pam and nana what is everyone ment to be jealous of, their is a few other Aberdeen creator girls who are absolutely lovely and down to earth they don’t need to create drama and just posts good things around the Aberdeen area and beyond and I am beyond happy these ladies are doing well in life.You on the otherhand have always be nasty it oozes out of you your mum and nana you lot have real issues with men and what disservice they have done to you, how mad Pam’s 2nd husband or her younger son don’t tell lot to wise up is Beyond me,know is jealous of the people you are and you will always be remember for the truly awful witches you are in Aberdeen long after you lot do one
From what I can gather, Pam’s second husband and Nanas second husband wouldn’t dare say anything.

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow
From what I can gather, Pam’s second husband and Nanas second husband wouldn’t dare say anything.
That’s a very good point you have made there. You really don’t see any of the other local ABZ influencers getting the hate she does. But then they haven’t got the history of the vile vile things Stephanie has done to everyone that’s crossed her path over the years or disagreed with her and her crazy family.

Status
Not open for further replies.