Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABC123

Apr 18, 2024
elgin
Vag does her self NO favours… if her life is as brilliant as she makes out to be then why does she care? This just proves that she is a sad lonely individual… she’s on holiday trolling? 😂😂 showing her true colours…
If everything said about her isn’t true then why does she care so much…? It just makes her look more guilty as it obviously gets to her! Theres hundreds of thousands of people who get trolled but yet she thinks she can take on the world and stop it… its NEVER going to stop…
She’s the most unlikable, unrelatable & entitled person I have come across. She’s a horror.
Ps… stop exploiting your son. He DOES NOT consent! You respect your daughters wishes, the least you can do is respect your sons privacy. 🤡

Mar 8, 2024

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Vag does her self NO favours… if her life is as brilliant as she makes out to be then why does she care? This just proves that she is a sad lonely individual… she’s on holiday trolling? 😂😂 showing her true colours…
If everything said about her isn’t true then why does she care so much…? It just makes her look more guilty as it obviously gets to her! Theres hundreds of thousands of people who get trolled but yet she thinks she can take on the world and stop it… its NEVER going to stop…
She’s the most unlikable, unrelatable & entitled person I have come across. She’s a horror.
Ps… stop exploiting your son. He DOES NOT consent! You respect your daughters wishes, the least you can do is respect your sons privacy. 🤡
Is this possibly to make something blow up to take away the fact that Petr has maybe not went so people feel sorry for her? It is Vav after all!!!
She can take me on if she wants 😂 Big Vav I always win hen

Mar 27, 2024
UK
The supposed doxxing of Rolly is old news. This was all put out months ago, who cares Steph? People who know her are telling you it isn’t her. I think a phone call to the Police is in order because I’m sure the people in the photos you are putting on here won’t be happy. Remember Stephanie shouting ‘get my kids off here’ when we found her RENTED Pip Mansion even though the thick t doxxed herself

I know where Mad Pam moved to and I know Harleys address aswell. So what do you want me to do with that information? I’m sure that info would be far more interesting to my fellow trolls on here and TL than stolen random photos of people

Mar 8, 2024
The supposed doxxing of Rolly is old news. This was all put out months ago, who cares Steph? People who know her are telling you it isn’t her. I think a phone call to the Police is in order because I’m sure the people in the photos you are putting on here won’t be happy. Remember Stephanie shouting ‘get my kids off here’ when we found her RENTED Pip Mansion even though the thick t doxxed herself

I know where Mad Pam moved to and I know Harleys address aswell. So what do you want me to do with that information? I’m sure that info would be far more interesting to my fellow trolls on here and TL than stolen random photos of people
She’s a stupid bint whoever it is that’s put that picture up

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hi 👋

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
3 accounts made all at the same time 🕰️
Well you know it’s just numpties 🤣🤣 only downside to cc but if most people block them, least it’s giving people like me who is from Aberdeen an opinion on Stephanie robertson,smith,vavron as not everyone blows smoke up her arse like Tik tok I don’t know ANYONE that like her in this city that speaks VOLUMES to these numpties who are setting up accounts trying to be her or exposing folk 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.