Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Probably trying to drive traffic to somewhere, someone’s profile/tiktok in the hope it tells them who has looked.

Do it when Steph is busy so it doesn’t look like she is part of it 🥱
If they did their bliddy homework they’d know they are two seperate people!!! Both of them where on TL at the same time a couple of years ago but one of them I’ve known for a very, very long time and the other a few years, soooo put that in yer pipe and smoke it whoever you are, absolute clown 🤡

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I can guarantee you on my bliddy life they are two seperste people who I know personally 😂 had to bliddy edit it as i was furious leave my Rolly alone, Billy big baws what’s your name? Cmon since you think you’re doing something
I know we all love rolly 😡😡😡😡 so is this there plan to try and deflect that Steph is a t and put stuff up about other people xx

Mar 8, 2024
So she’s gone on holiday with Petr abs it’s just clicked lily said he wasn’t nice to her?? Am I correct? Why the do would she do that? Regardless of it being maxs dad. They could have gone together another time. Why didn’t she take lily instead at another time? Rather than go with a man your daughter openly has said she doesn’t like.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So she’s gone on holiday with Petr abs it’s just clicked lily said he wasn’t nice to her?? Am I correct? Why the do would she do that? Regardless of it being maxs dad. They could have gone together another time. Why didn’t she take lily instead at another time? Rather than go with a man your daughter openly has said she doesn’t like.
You are 100%, 10/10 absolutely stunningly right 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Vav we know you read here, and if that was you posting earlier I want to let you know you are a massive t!!! no my bad ....you are a thieving, lying, bullying, narcissistic and stuck up your own massive arse cnut!!
I am literally the opposite end of the UK from you so I dont know you personally, but can see what a horrible human you are. By all accounts you've learnt from the best by your mum and gran!
Horrible cnuts 😡

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Personally I think it’s a name just been plucked from do all to make us think what was claimed today by ‘Vav’ is believable
Aye probably. How bloody sad tho. Whoever is doing that I know that vav won’t give a s about them at all. Just a minion to her she gets them to do all her dirty work and she will sit back

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Aye probably. How bloody sad tho. Whoever is doing that I know that vav won’t give a s about them at all. Just a minion to her she gets them to do all her dirty work and she will sit back
Ahhh well I hold Rolly close to my heart so it’s not bliddy on especially when I actually know that other person too 👊🏽 Vav hen yer playing with fire

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Think you fkn idiots forget some of us know each other personally 😂🤡you really did think you done something there didn’t
Find all information on @trollyrolly aka Roland the rat from tattle, aka Cheryl seery on this tiktok page ❤️ roland.the.rat3
That person is standing and we all know that Roly can’t stand. So hun you got all the wrong info 😘😘😘 try again 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.