Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Not Listening La La La GIF by SWR3
🤣🤣 oh Pam what you like 🤣 come on now iv done my own research and trust me I know this is you 🤣 was speaking to someone tonight and they think I like you and your w of a mother and daughter and she was telling me who you are on here 🤣 oh dear 😬 your an embarrassment! I’ll be sure to screen shot all of your messages and pass them on to your lovely kiddies mummy’s! Stay in your lane.. shut the do up you old bastard and get ti do with your threats you saggy t

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
🤣🤣 oh Pam what you like 🤣 come on now iv done my own research and trust me I know this is you 🤣 was speaking to someone tonight and they think I like you and your w of a mother and daughter and she was telling me who you are on here 🤣 oh dear 😬 your an embarrassment! I’ll be sure to screen shot all of your messages and pass them on to your lovely kiddies mummy’s! Stay in your lane.. shut the do up you old bastard and get ti do with your threats you saggy t
Oh wow love this for mad Pammy she really is a piece of work 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
What the do did you just fing say about Comment café, you little newbies?

I’ll have you know we have ranked top out of all the hacker gangs on the Internet, and they have been interviewed by numerous international news agencies, and have over 300 confirmed Government-related website defacements. Comment café hacktivists are trained in cyber warfare and are the top 0day exploiters in the entire world. You are nothing to them but just another unpatched Apache server. They will wipe you off the fing Internet with DDoS precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the WWW, mark my fing words.

You think you can get away with saying that s about Comment café over the Internet? Think again, f. As we speak Comment café, the final boss of the Internet, is contacting it's secret network of Guy Fawkes mask wearing soldiers across Facebook and TikTok and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the sstorm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

Comment café hackers can be anywhere, anytime, and they can exploit you in over nine-thousand ways, and that’s just using the Windows operating system. You don't want to know the type of carnage they can cause in Kali Linux. Not only are they extensively trained in Linux administration, but they have access to the entire Linux kernel and can create an entire Operating System designed solely to do up your day, and Comment café will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little s.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Government-loving shill. Comment café is chargin' its laz0r, and with it will fire fury all over you and you will burn in it.

Lots of love, Grimsby Gobbler, welsh leader of comment café
I think you said that earlier, turn the page on your script…

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
If that is her then wow!! She said she's a tattler too. Ex tattle for a couple of years here and never (or 99.9% of us) would ever have conducted ourselves like that in any threads because we knew it was a forum where you were allowed your say. Never have I seen anybody attempt to derail a thread over there like that.
Her wee minion she has brought over also has slagged wee Did ye Ayes grammar, knowing that she is dyslexic so, I imagine a bit of ableism going on and also said that we can't speak coherent English.
Well have a degree in English Lit so🤷. Also refers to us as" angry Scottish people", dunno if she would say that about the Welsh, English or Irish, so needs to check her tone there.
Love the fact that we speak in our own dialect despite having the King's English rammed down our throats so I guess us gorgeous lassies are bilingual 😘

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
What the do did you just fing say about Comment café, you little newbies?

I’ll have you know we have ranked top out of all the hacker gangs on the Internet, and they have been interviewed by numerous international news agencies, and have over 300 confirmed Government-related website defacements. Comment café hacktivists are trained in cyber warfare and are the top 0day exploiters in the entire world. You are nothing to them but just another unpatched Apache server. They will wipe you off the fing Internet with DDoS precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the WWW, mark my fing words.

You think you can get away with saying that s about Comment café over the Internet? Think again, f. As we speak Comment café, the final boss of the Internet, is contacting it's secret network of Guy Fawkes mask wearing soldiers across Facebook and TikTok and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the sstorm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

Comment café hackers can be anywhere, anytime, and they can exploit you in over nine-thousand ways, and that’s just using the Windows operating system. You don't want to know the type of carnage they can cause in Kali Linux. Not only are they extensively trained in Linux administration, but they have access to the entire Linux kernel and can create an entire Operating System designed solely to do up your day, and Comment café will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little s.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Government-loving shill. Comment café is chargin' its laz0r, and with it will fire fury all over you and you will burn in it.

Lots of love, Grimsby Gobbler, welsh leader of comment café
Another one needing blocked. That's the translation of the Russian crap the other night c. os they're over there saying we're too thick to use Google translate so they'd do it for us

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Have all of those absolute numpties all crawled back into the swamp from whence they came??? Honestly will people never learn, you’ve got to have a modicum of intelligence to fight a war of words…… something they clearly have none of
Some of them were trying to get lairy with me saying I was a stalker over there. Would not darken their doorstep again. I asked what the point was and why do it that's all. Picked up on a typo when I said sheet instead of sheer and Oh! how much hilarity ensued.
I nearly started laughing.. Not!!

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
So Pam is Judas? I’ve got the knobhead on ignore but they are calling people here perverts? 😳 The woman who at 16 shagged an underage boy, got up the duff and spawned Steph. Pam wind your fing neck in you no*ce
These idiots think they are clever but really it’s child’s play… crawl back where you came from…… if Pam is Judas then she really needs a bible lesson on what Judas really did. Such imbeciles

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Some of them were trying to get lairy with me saying I was a stalker over there. Would not darken their doorstep again. I asked what the point was and why do it that's all. Picked up on a typo when I said sheet instead of sheer and Oh! how much hilarity ensued.
I nearly started laughing.. Not!!
Honestly it’s provided me with much hilarity….. it’s a huge indicator as to the level of intelligence we are dealing with…….. ie zero

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
It’s as pathetic as sending your weirdo cult over here to try and start a fight don’t you think?
We are a wee thread just ambling along. We are nice and supportive of each other. They are over there ripping people's throats out.
Saw what happened with Mama Bear, caught up today, (was away kicking my height and not filming grwm or buffet breakfasts) and hope she comes back♥️

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
We are a wee thread just ambling along. We are nice and supportive of each other. They are over there ripping people's throats out.
Saw what happened with Mama Bear, caught up today, (was away kicking my height and not filming grwm or buffet breakfasts) and hope she comes back♥️
I agree with you. Today was just indicative of what some absolute cockwombles can do to try to derail something…..complete twats

Status
Not open for further replies.