Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa Ayr

Apr 19, 2024
Ayr
came here to say I seen the video posted with name and photos allegedly of Mammabear in my FYP
Anyone else see it dont bring any attention to it or comment. Just report it. It has no comments but like 22k views.
I hope its not Mammabear in the photos

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
war face GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Gail_Platts_wig
Mar 2, 2024
What age are you darling.?Did you get bullied a lot for your ugly looks as well as personality? Will be an echo chamber now. Ignoring your wee sorry ass. Take it you're threads s then?
Awww I’ll miss you so much babe. I don’t really interact with nonce folk and their friends. This was my first time with you guys. Hope something dreadful happens to you, night night 😘😘😘

Mar 2, 2024
Wow your articulation is on point….. NOT. I fear no one is mocked to tears on here and if you are going to call someone an abortion you might want to look closer to home….. as they saying goes “if the cap fits”……..
Actually it’s very on point 🥰 Are you the creepy one who was talking about kids earlier on? Can’t really tell you all apart. You see one pred you’ve seen them all

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Same, had a few wines out with friends and trying to battle with these utter cockwombles….. once they realise their illiteracy will be their downfall the better
Really don't get the point of them. They're like wee annoying buzzing wasps. No point to them. Wish it was more like tattle they'd get their wee sorry arses kicked out. Their thread must be s or they have loads of unresolved issues.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Awww I’ll miss you so much babe. I don’t really interact with nonce folk and their friends. This was my first time with you guys. Hope something dreadful happens to you, night night 😘😘😘
You throw the word “nonce” a tad too casually for my liking. If you speak about it often it usually means you know more than you should….. if the cap fits…….
a bit too close to home I’d say

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Really don't get the point of them. They're like wee annoying buzzing wasps. No point to them. Wish it was more like tattle they'd get their wee sorry arses kicked out. Their thread must be s or they have loads of unresolved issues.
Zero point, with a sprinkle of illiteracy. You kind have to feel pity for these poor unfortunate souls 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
You throw the word “nonce” a tad too casually for my liking. If you speak about it often it usually means you know more than you should….. if the cap fits…….
I call it like I see it. You talk on kids, calling them whores. I’m gonna call you a nonce or a nonce enabler. I’m glad you’re not too close to my home. I have small people to protect. Yucky yuck yuck

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Your friends in here are talking about kids constantly, saying I'm a wee boy who lives in his parents room with crusty wank socks and the other said I'm called Pamela who works with kids and shags teenage minors. This is based on "research" if this how use react to being trolled you've got a cheek to s off king vav. Welcome packs in the post anyways ✌️

Reactions: Gail_Platts_wig

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Well said!! The loneliness and spitefulness is thrumming from them. Don't think they get the concept of these forums. Think its their first time out in the forum world and they don't know how to conduct themselves in a proper manner.
Trolls trolling trolls makes no fing sense at all. Brain damage material. But hey!! The cross we have to bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.