Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
While she was making a video after security and after the stress and the applauding 😆 where was m? Seemed everything was calm? No m noises in the background? I find that odd and convenient that she was able to film after crying and being stressed?
A friend mentioned this aswell I think he was with his dad when she was recording the pitty me post.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
While she was making a video after security and after the stress and the applauding 😆 where was m? Seemed everything was calm? No m noises in the background? I find that odd and convenient that she was able to film after crying and being stressed?
Exactly this.

Any child who’s had a meltdown like the level she described would need her attention afterwards because whatever tipped the scales would be there and could be escalated again. It’s true for my son.. they don’t instantly calm down, especially when they’ve had no time too.

She neglects his needs regularly.

How did she notice what so many other people were doing mid meltdown.

She also said in her comments about keeping her cool, that shouting would have made max worse… surely anger wouldn’t even come into it ??? Weird comment!!!!!

I can imagine her angry face though, that’s the sad part. And I hope poor max doesn’t have to see mummy’s angressive body language but I’ve no doubt he does.

Unless she learns to communicate with him effectively and show max boundaries she’s leading herself into an impossible life. She has to do the hard work now but she’s too fing lazy to do it. Steph I’m telling you now, you’re making life so hard for yourself and Max… if you think it’s hard now wait till he’s over 5ft and 50kg!!! Show him boundaries!!

Petr will show him boundaries and I bet max not like that with him.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine being THAT entitled to think everything should just come to a stand still so that she can get help with M. I know plenty of people with SEN children who don’t take the absolute piss like she does. Honestly can’t wait for the day that clown has her downfall
Fingers crossed it’s soon!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Several things I found annoying about her posts

1. Another Airport, another Drama 😳 Absolute bollocks and also NOBODY would put an item through security for someone else. She’s talking se

2. How disgusting to let a child run after the Ducks especially when they are in an enclosed area. I don’t care if your child is autistic or not YOU DO NOT allow them to frighten any animal

3. No man came up and gave her a cuddle. At the last Airport didn’t she say a man came up to her and said she was doing a good job or some bollocks like that. I must admit I only get halfway through and switch off

4. How HUGE does her Arse look 👇 Blimey I thought she was eating healthier now? fing MASSIVE!!! I bet Petr and his girlfriend have a laugh over the state of it
You’ve almost made me want to unblock her but I just can’t do it 🤣🤣🤣
Someone needs to take one for the team and start screen recording and dumping in here 🥴🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Well down rose petal 👏🏻👏🏻😆😆
IMG_1377.jpeg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
A friend mentioned this aswell I think he was with his dad when she was recording the pitty me post.
I thought the dad was away? Earlier flight? I say it didn’t happen, maybe m did have a melt down, but the way she goes on that he hits and screams and bites, is that not an everyday occurrence? Hence why she gave up work and was doing TikTok so she could be with him, teach him? Na she loves the drama and the fake fame 😂 selling tat, all the stunnin tat 😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I thought the dad was away? Earlier flight? I say it didn’t happen, maybe m did have a melt down, but the way she goes on that he hits and screams and bites, is that not an everyday occurrence? Hence why she gave up work and was doing TikTok so she could be with him, teach him? Na she loves the drama and the fake fame 😂 selling tat, all the stunnin tat 😆
Well she is off on her travels again for the BPerfect opening crap so she is hardly at home for her kids who supposedly needs routine.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Status
Not open for further replies.