Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Doesn’t your OTHER child matter to you???
IMG_1450.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So it is pretty obvious he wasn’t abusive has you made out then Steph but still wondering why you went away with a man who ignored your daughter so is that lies to?
IMG_1371.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Doesn’t your OTHER child matter to you???
IMG_1450.jpeg
Lily means absolutely nothing to her she doesnt gain anything from her, and she can come on and say but she isn’t on my Tik tok that doesn’t mean you don’t acknowledge her how awful that must feel lily seeing that as she is on Tik tok remember when she went onto hippiemama page just awful when you have two children.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Lily means absolutely nothing to her she doesnt gain anything from her, and she can come on and say but she isn’t on my Tik tok that doesn’t mean you don’t acknowledge her how awful that must feel lily seeing that as she is on Tik tok remember when she went onto hippiemama page just awful when you have two
She’s awful

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I actually think she will be furious big P has refused to be filmed for her money making weekend away. That’s the real reason she’s REALLY angry. Beefy would have loved nothing more than to look so happy and civil and play up to all us ‘trolls’ like look how civil and happy we are 🥰 so well done big P and respecting that beautiful stuuuunning girl you have on the go too 😛 now if you would just try and stop Beefy using your son as an income and him being exposed to all these weirdos online I would really really respect you even more

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I actually think she will be furious big P has refused to be filmed for her money making weekend away. That’s the real reason she’s REALLY angry. Beefy would have loved nothing more than to look so happy and civil and play up to all us ‘trolls’ like look how civil and happy we are 🥰 so well done big P and respecting that beautiful stuuuunning girl you have on the go too 😛 now if you would just try and stop Beefy using your son as an income and him being exposed to all these weirdos online I would really really respect you even more
Yes how her thick Huns aren’t using their brain and thinking why isn’t her ex wanting to be filmed if they have a supposedly good relationship she is just basically outed herself well done vav she is so pissed off in that screaming video , now petr get her to stop showing off your non verbal son to make her money be a real man

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Yes how her thick Huns aren’t using their brain and thinking why isn’t her ex wanting to be filmed if they have a supposedly good relationship she is just basically outed herself well done vav she is so pissed off in that screaming video , now petr get her to stop showing off your non verbal son to make her money be a real man
See her latest….

Hahaha beefy ye were warned about CDG airport. The things you resort to to try and get big P back in about eh
Once again been ‘THE BIGGEST PALAVER’ EVER like every other airport drama has been 😭 she genuinely is so so so entitled!

And to say I hope these two ladies with the blonde hair from England see this video and back me up means she is telling people who she is 😭😭😭😭😭 canny deal with her she actually thinks she’s famous 😭😂 oh Vavoncye what are you doing 🫣🫣🫣

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I just need her to come on and say her prams been stolen and I think my bingo card is complete 🤣🤣🤣

Cdg airport is the worst. They don’t pander to you!!

And the 15 year old girl helping is karma for leaving Lily at home. It’s poetic karma. You get back the energy you put out into the world babes.
It’s so so bad isn’t it? they will not pander to you at all! But big famous vag clearly thought they would for her 😭 yes that’s her karma for sure 🥰

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
His dad was flying earlier than them so was he not originally ment to go on the holiday how many flights have Aberdeen got coming in from London then Paris today I smell 💩also why would the lady and her daughter put m iPad in their tray at security who knows what is on that iPad I really think she is speaking rubbish and as predict just cause he has autism he doesn’t always get special treatment you entitled boot 🥾
IMG_1375.jpeg

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
His dad was flying earlier than them so was he not originally ment to go on the holiday how many flights have Aberdeen got coming in from London then Paris today I smell 💩also why would the lady and her daughter put m iPad in their tray at security who knows what is on that iPad I really think she is speaking rubbish and as predict just cause he has autism he doesn’t always get special treatment you entitled boot 🥾
IMG_1375.jpeg
Always smell 💩 with her nothing is ever they way it was she loves a drama 🎭

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Why does she think max should get special treatment and be able to take his iPad and whatever else he’s carrying through security.

You’re missing the point of security beefy girl.

Also… communicate with him with flash cards, social stories… let him know his iPad will be taken away! make a flash card for this. I’ve said this millions of times and will continue to do so until I see you communicating with him in an inclusive way!

Because you don’t model boundaries is the reason you’re having issues. NOT security. He’s not used to having his iPad taken away is he. Again this is down to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.