Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchemeBurd

Mar 12, 2024
Glasgow
I meant it’s her business as In it’s her private life. She’s allowed to have one! I have raised money for many charities in my past and I wouldn’t have a clue where to begin asking for proof I handed it over. You gotta remember this was YEARS ago. Banking and charity regulations have came a long way since then.
You wouldn’t know how to ask the bank for a statement of the transaction leaving your account? Telling on yerself there babe

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Where’s your evidence…….
Oh nana Mac come on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my sides are splitting with the se you are coming out with 🥱🥱 mind you what was it she said FOA have had enough from us 🤯🤯 even the head shaving day she was raging at one of the stylists cause she put her bucket in and Steph wanted to take money out of it 🫠🫠 so instead she kept it from her bank. Mental but ok she is winning in life

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
"A skeleton in the closet" babe I've never isolated my husband who had cancer from his family, never acknowledging them on his headstone. Making up fake dads, stealing charity money, trying to baby trap men.. get your heed out her fat arse
Exactly this 👏🏽 and that’s just the half of it! Yet fat flabs is that DELUSIONAL she thinks people hate her for her success 😳 it’s frightening either she deep down knows she’s a vile person and is choosing not to believe it and make the huns think otherwise or believes she’s done nothing wrong at all which oozes narcissistic personality!!!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I would rather support her than be part of a group that drives somebody to even consider suicide. She was clearing struggling and people still didn’t stop! Who are you people! What has caused you all to be like this?
We are not fakers like other nasty shysters pretending to be who they are not for a start. We react to piss taking and assholes hurting people for gain. At least we can stand in our truth. Like I said before Pam away and take your face for a se.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
No no my darling she said and I quote their not getting it I’ve made them enough go ask AMBER she even asked that lassie to not hand in hers 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It gets worse…….
I meant it’s her business as In it’s her private life. She’s allowed to have one! I have raised money for many charities in my past and I wouldn’t have a clue where to begin asking for proof I handed it over. You gotta remember this was YEARS ago. Banking and charity regulations have came a long way since then.
Private life yes of course she is, public fundraising no (hence the term public). The FB page #weareallcammysmith was a public page and was full of the fundraising. Even if you didn’t have a clue where to start you would at least seek advice from a legal standpoint no??? I know I would and I would most definitely be addressing it and taking the accusations very seriously. Would you like the label of thief hanging over you and do nothing about it? What’s that saying “mud sticks”.
I don’t know what kind of management she has but they clearly aren’t advising her very well from a PR point of view.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I would rather support her than be part of a group that drives somebody to even consider suicide. She was clearing struggling and people still didn’t stop! Who are you people! What has caused you all to be like this?
Struggling you say? She was dancing about TT with her no s given clap backs a day later she’s nothing but a manipulative baiter of a quine. Not only insulting ED sufferers but people who are severely depressed and suicidal she deserves an Oscar I’ll give her that. What has caused Steph do do all the stuff she has done? Pam, nanna, daddy issues? Or being put on a pedestal all her life

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
"Right that's it you lot!! I'm no playing anymair.You'se ur no being kind and that's how I live ma life and preach to my wee flying monkeys. I'm a good person. I donate boxes of tat to schools, dresses to over age prom goers, rip off charities, fat shame other women. Whit dae yes want from me??? I'm away to ma hotel room to sit on my wee todd even tho' my BFF is next door"

Beefy Barbie Steph was my favourite Steph I’ll have you know 😂😂 Only fing joking LOL. And not forgetting beefy black pudding Steph.

Attachments

• IMG_9144.jpeg
    IMG_9144.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 155
Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
So, when she was making someone’s life an absolute misery to the point that they felt that the only way out was suicide because they were clearly struggling that was different/ok? Or, because she had a s/tough upbringing that made it ok?
Oh but she was just a teenager, that makes it ok? Could you imagine if someone was doing that to one of her children, it would be a very different opinion.. Get real

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Let me help you there Pam or one of Steph’s friends. You can easily request bank statements from that time. If it was paid into her account which I believe it was. Ex HMRC worker here and you can get anything you want electronically from the last 30 years.

Mar 11, 2024
Aberdeenshire
It does come across like jealousy. Especially Emz on tik tok. She is jealous of Steph’s mansion and lavish lifestyle.
I know Emz and let me tell you this you big fat walloper, there is NO way that she is jealous of you. She is a content person with many friends and tells it like it is. She isn’t a rat faced, charity thieving, bed hopping, manipulative, crap mum who lies about her dress size and wouldn’t know the truth if it sat on her face.
You are a laughing stock, just like your mum and nana are too. A trio of absolute gobshites, so let’s not be slagging Emz please because she is worlds apart from the cheap, nasty s that you are. do off.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly this 👏🏽 and that’s just the half of it! Yet fat flabs is that DELUSIONAL she thinks people hate her for her success 😳 it’s frightening either she deep down knows she’s a vile person and is choosing not to believe it and make the huns think otherwise or believes she’s done nothing wrong at all which oozes narcissistic personality!!!
People don’t like her coz she’s a nasty piece of work who would, and has trampled on anyone for her own gain. It’s not difficult to understand.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes they have but that deposit from indigogo will never be erased the police and fraud team can do wonderful things tracking payment btw they tracked down a 12 year payment that was disputed so do you!

Status
Not open for further replies.